Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to be a famous hacker one day, mark my words. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎  (Read 673 times)
0x0010 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

If someone could quote this, maybe one day in five years it'll be true.

Just posting this to mark down a very memorable spot in the soon to be present future.

If I am indeed a famous hacker and wanted by the FBI within 5 years, I will come back here and send 1BTC to a random poster.

no spammers allowed 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

keybase.io/0x0010
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

FUD first & ask questions later™
0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

LOL I love you more every day penguin

feel free to send me the passwords, I'll crack them all in a few seconds Smiley

I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing... what was the vulnerability on the site?

keybase.io/0x0010
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:57:28 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 07:10:33 AM by Spoetnik

I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing... what was the vulnerability on the site?

Sorry LOL

I don't know i just stole that guys Avatar when i signed up here hahaha
The first 2 years i was here i used a very similar version of that.
Basically i was already using a similar name for many years before that hack incident.
Such as my Steam account regged way back around 2003'ish exactly like i have here.
So i dunno i just figured hey fuck it i will troll all these idiots here and see if anyone puts 2 and 2 together.
I was curious if anyone would recall the hack incident then say hey uhhh.. is that you ?
No one ever did though ROFL
..i guess people here did don't keep up with hacker news much.

I also was curious if the real hacker would one day end up here coming after me etc.
So far not that i can tell.  Cool

I have known some guys that made world headlines years ago though.
But i have little knowledge about hacking i don't pay attention to exploit stuff.
Want to find hackers ?
Search for the worlds best crackers and look for the guys hanging out with them that can't crack. Wink
Such as ?
A PC game cracking scene group's leader who has no real cracking skill yet is far too knowledgeable about Forum PHP code LOL

If anything i am a cracker, not a hacker.. and sometimes a troll Wink
I never hacked anything before that i recall.
I did Google it around the year 2000 though hahahahahha

You need to get into the world of "exploits" finding vulnerabilities then figuring out how to exploit them technically.
Sometimes this may require writing some c++ or working with SQL or PHP etc.
Or just download the ones other people find.. not skills necessary (AKA: script-kiddy style)  Cheesy

The world needs hackers.. so good luck on your quest friend.
And i say "friend" because i am hoping you won't hack me one day !  Shocked  Wink
..have fun LOL

0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

Sorry LOL

I don't know i just stole that guys Avatar when i signed up here hahaha
The first 2 years i was here i used a very similar version of that.
Basically i was already using a similar name for many years before that hack incident.
Such as my Steam account regged way back around 2003'ish exactly like i have here.
So i dunno i just figured hey fuck it i will troll all these idiots here and see if anyone puts 2 and 2 together.
I was curious if anyone would recall the hack incident then say hey uhhh.. is that you ?
No one ever did though ROFL
..i guess people here did don't keep up with hacker news much.

I also was curious if the real hacker would one day end up here coming after me etc.
So far not that i can tell.  Cool

I have known some guys that made world headlines years ago though.
But i have little knowledge about hacking i don't pay attention to exploit stuff.
Want to find hackers ?
Search for the worlds best crackers and look for the guys hanging out with them that can't crack. Wink
Such as ?
A PC game cracking scene group's leader who has no real cracking skill yet is far too knowledgeable about Forum PHP code LOL

If anything i am a cracker, not a hacker.. and sometimes a troll Wink
I never hacked anything before that i recall.
I did Google it around the year 2000 though hahahahahha

You need to get into the world of "exploits" finding vulnerabilities then figuring out how to exploit them technically.
Sometimes this may require writing some c++ or working with SQL or PHP etc.
Or just download the ones other people find.. not skills necessary (AKA: script-kiddy style)  Cheesy

The world needs hackers.. so good luck on your quest friend.
And i say "friend" because i am hoping you won't hack me one day !  Shocked  Wink
..have fun LOL

"I also was curious if the real hacker would one day end up here coming after me etc"
 Cry Grin Grin

finding vulnerabilities is pretty easy in most cases but sites are upping their security] Angry Angry
you know, another place to check up on every now and then is hackerone.com to see the newest disclosed bugs on popular sites ie: information disclosure on yahoo (lol there's like 50 bugs a day related to yahoo)

when you say crackers do you mean like account crackers or brute forcing type of cracker
cause if it's account cracking I do a shitton of that lol but it takes some work to get combos from sites via sql vulnerabilities

did you see that thehsckernews article about how the plane tv or whatever those things that they let you use are were vulnerable to sql injections? pretty funny. makes you wonder if you could go to your nearest market and hack some shops

keybase.io/0x0010
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

If someone could quote this, maybe one day in five years it'll be true.

Just posting this to mark down a very memorable spot in the soon to be present future.

If I am indeed a famous hacker and wanted by the FBI within 5 years, I will come back here and send 1BTC to a random poster.

no spammers allowed 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
nice bro, keep up the good work, keep learn and don't use windows
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

He may have to use windows if he wants to learn exploiting it.
But i agree Backtrack / Kali Linux is your friend ..got me free WIFI for years LOL

Cracking ?
I meant pretty much Software / Games etc.

Last cracking i did was on PowerAmp for Android.
I think i got closer than anyone on earth but still failed and got exhausted (i'm getting old)
When i was younger i would have kept pounding way on it till i had it but..
part of the problem with that is i had 0 experience trying to crack an Android app.
So here i was trying it the fist time on the worlds most uncrackable fucking Android APP  Cheesy
It has multiple protections on it that stop it from running if you have simply unpacked it.
If you extract the APK then put it back together again and sign it then run it it knows  Shocked
And it gets worse from there.. on & on

Hacking is like trying to exploit the server here to get access to the SQL database etc.
For example.
I seen an exchange exploited before years ago that got hit because of an exploit via their Troll-Box.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: