View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

Who sells a dice game that I can configure and put on my own website?

I can sell dice script, full version.

how much offer?
WinBIts

Activity: 385

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:17:31 AM

i have the php script of coinjack 1.9 if you want
tortic25

Activity: 250
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:18:15 AM

this has been asked thousands of times...

there isn't really any good ones for sale except betking.io but if you had enough to buy it...
you could just hire a coder and get it made the way you want..  he wants atleast 1million euro which is kinda insane considering it took the site 3years to make that and it isn't the site with the value it was the service he offered and his reputation.

second everytime this is posted you will get the majority telling you, you need a few hundred btc to startup or don't bother.

assuming you're not in the top 1% that would have that much your only option is to create a dice app on moneypot which takes about 10minutes...

i'm Looking for sig campaign pmme
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

Why not just invest into popular dice sites that accept investors. Just invest it in their house instead of making one. Making a dice site is not a sure thing that would generate you money. First you have to spend on your dice script and website. Then you have to invest huge amounts of Bitcoin (like more than 100 bitcoins). Then you have to promote it and make it famous first. After all that you'll profit. Takes a lot of work.
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:23:26 AM

I can sell dice script, full version.

how much offer?

Can you quote me a price?  Is it hard or easy to set up?  You can PM me if you want.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1675611

and have for 0.15BTC
tortic25

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Why not just invest into popular dice sites that accept investors. Just invest it in their house instead of making one. Making a dice site is not a sure thing that would generate you money. First you have to spend on your dice script and website. Then you have to invest huge amounts of Bitcoin (like more than 100 bitcoins). Then you have to promote it and make it famous first. After all that you'll profit. Takes a lot of work.

lol thats what i was thinking... most people can't even get 100 referrals it will be 10x harder getting thousands of signups to their site.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

lol thats what i was thinking... most people can't even get 100 referrals it will be 10x harder getting thousands of signups to their site.

This not 100% true , if you have a big bankroll then it is very easy to make your site famous through lot of advertisement in this forum and other places and give lot of bounty for new comers and investors like this their are lot of ways to improve the site.

But as above said if your bankroll is small then better invest in the Dice Gambling sites as a investor and enjoy the game.
tortic25

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:33:16 AM

This not 100% true , if you have a big bankroll then it is very easy to make your site famous through lot of advertisement in this forum and other places and give lot of bounty for new comers and investors like this their are lot of ways to improve the site.

But as above said if your bankroll is small then better invest in the Dice Gambling sites as a investor and enjoy the game.

yeah and i can become a movie star if i had enough money to budget my own movies...  any type of promotion will be successful with a huge budget...

if op had this money it would be easy for him to just become an affiliate and invest he would get around "60% of the sites profit" to those he recruited.

but you still think he "may have the budget for any of this"
just look up where hes considering buying a 0.15 script "shitty and saturated" and why he would post for something like that? it's safe to say he doesn't even have enough to even consider hiring a coder...

so instead of just going around stating the obvious use a little common sense so you can contribute something useful to the op...

like i said above op should just use moneypot and use what he does have for marketing...   "that way if he can't get a decent amount of users" he wouldn't have wasted so much on this script

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

You can get it for free from here:  https://betbase.io/scripts
You need just a domain and a hosting plan. Insert your own infos and you are ready to go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: