Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Flocks are unloading their Coins Massively  (Read 1093 times)
gizmoh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:19:00 PM

Gentleman Fasten your seat belts we are going deep down..earth crust is the limit.. $62 now

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:19:42 PM

nothing wrong with selling to buy lower Tongue

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
gizmoh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:21:28 PM

Yep thats what i did, eating popcorn, watching the Proudhoun prediction movie

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:22:07 PM

But my 30k has no transferred yet!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:22:51 PM

Hey, if someone wants to sell me $2 coins, I'm buuuuuyyyyinnnggg!

more or less retired.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:23:54 PM

sad lol
gizmoh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:24:57 PM

Going down so fast now, all holders can only panick not knowing the depth of this trend.WOW it surely is the end of an era..

jerkoff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:26:19 PM

If the trend is down, there's nothing wrong with selling now and buying back cheaper later.
Amateurs however just can't do it, when they see the chart they always fear the price recovering after they sell, so they get paralysed and can do nothing but sit and wait.
Protagonus

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:27:44 PM

noob here.  Only have a couple coins.  Bought them rather high even (near peak appx).  Still,...not selling  Wink

Looks as though once all the VC's and banksters get enough coins in "their minds";  should go back up lol.

Hey, least it will be more stable (sigh)
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:28:35 PM

If the trend is down, there's nothing wrong with selling now and buying back cheaper later.
Amateurs however just can't do it, when they see the chart they always fear the price recovering after they sell, so they get paralysed and can do nothing but sit and wait.

Until the point on that wonderful chart called "despair," where they finally give in and sell, at the very lowest trough, only for their worst fears to come true!

nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 12:29:04 PM

This is actually a good thing - the price was stupid high, and this experiment shows that bitcoin needed a number of changes before it was ready for the mass market - give it a few months to sort those out and people will have forgotten about it, and a whole bunch of new speculators will jump on board!

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:52:12 PM

Going down so fast now, all holders can only panick not knowing the depth of this trend.WOW it surely is the end of an era..

Lolwut? You must mean the end of the Fiat era? ITT people don't understand monetary policy and why we use bitcoins in the first place...
gizmoh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:32:02 PM

Lolwut? You must mean the end of the Fiat era? ITT people don't understand monetary policy and why we use bitcoins in the first place...

I didnt attack Bitcoin but just making a remark! And FYI All blame is on MTGOX the Achilles heels of the currency.
They are STILL prone to DDOS, disruption of service. The risk is too high currently to lock in until they are fully protected or better alternatives are created.

SuperHakka

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:40:29 PM

look here I'm just a dumbfuch but has nobody mentioned there be a silver lining to what's happened. before this crash, the distribution of bitcoin was not as even as I would have liked it. the top 100 btc addresses held a lot of the btc. now this whole bubble was a chance for the big holders and early adopters to cash out and so they should make big profits, but this means that the btc is now spread more evenly amongst more hands which can only be a good thing for the future.

'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi
"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do this?' and if he would, I do not do that thing." - Dwight Schrute
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: