Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it's time to invest 100K€ in Bitcoin now?
Yes - 54 (71.1%)
No - 9 (11.8%)
Maybe - 11 (14.5%)
No idea - 2 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing 100K€ in Bitcoin does it really worth?  (Read 3746 times)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

Hi,
After voting please explain why you voted that!

It's probably the only way to become a millionaire in the (relatively) short term. If you have a better option to put 100k at right now I would like to hear it, because no matter how much I luck around, all I see is stupid startups, ICO scams, falling stocks, random alts... what can give you realistically the 900% gains needed to become a millionaire from a 100k investment other than bitcoin?

Sure we will see a random alt deliver higher gains but it's a lottery, no alt has fundamentals as good as bitcoin.

I dont agree with you as their are some altcoin who are very promising like ETH, ICN, MONERO, ETC., which in long term will be very good like BITCOIN.

Going for investing 100k pound only i can advice is always buying is a right time, but buy in split if you are having budget of 100k then go with 25% right now and on down price go more with 25% as you cannot tell that this price wont go down so you should be prepared for down price rate so if you split and buy then your average buying rate will become low so that if their is any bull run for short term then you should be able to take profit in that. Even if you are going for long term my advice is to go with split buying rate.

I think you are delusional if you think those coins can go up as high as bitcoin in %... the first of all you should ask yourself is why?

Sure all altcoins can potentially pump but why would any of those outperform bitcoin long term? ETH has still to hardfork again, ETC is still a very marginalized fork, Monero has problems scaling, ICN depends on ETH since its an ETH smart contract which means if ETH fucks up (another hard fork) ICN could be affected... so I dont know what should I buy other than BTC for long term goals.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

OK BTC price went up in very short period of time and I understand that everybody are very excited Smiley
But, please be careful.
Bitcoin price is not stable and nobody can predict what can happen in a month, year, 3, years etc.
Investing 100K euros can bring you huge profit or huge lost.
If you want to gamble and can afford top loose all this money, than play Smiley

You either win really big or hit the low really big,it's just based on luck in my opinion,things can go either way and I'm for sure not trying to predict which one but I suppose that you can jump into that decision and hope for the best

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

OK BTC price went up in very short period of time and I understand that everybody are very excited Smiley
But, please be careful.
Bitcoin price is not stable and nobody can predict what can happen in a month, year, 3, years etc.
Investing 100K euros can bring you huge profit or huge lost.
If you want to gamble and can afford top loose all this money, than play Smiley

You either win really big or hit the low really big,it's just based on luck in my opinion,things can go either way and I'm for sure not trying to predict which one but I suppose that you can jump into that decision and hope for the best

The price seems to me and to most people now, that has finally found his new support at around mid 800's. If you look at the graph you'll see how it looks like the ups and downs have become increasingly smaller until reaching a balance at mid 800's or even 900's. Now it's yet to be seen where the new direction is ahead of this stable price.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

OP need to give more info if he want decent answers.
We dont know anything... How much is 100k $ of your portofolio? If its 10 or 20% then I would say yes, go for it Cheesy
But if you give your house to bank for a loan then no, you're crazy :p
Would you survive if you lose all your money on BTC? How long can you wait to  make a profit?
You gotta be more specific, otherwise its bad thread
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

I wanted to vote a big yes but only yes was available so I voted yes.

Reason is because bitcoin in the long run , let's say 5-10 years will surely be much more in value than it is now.

Keep such amount in the most fancy and expensive hardware wallet and wait patiently.

Maybe in the year 2025 that 100.000 Euro who knows is 1.000.000 Euro. I think this will be the scenario, hopefully we are all alive to testimony such great happening.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:34:24 PM

I had voted yes, bitcoin had achieved already 1100 dollars recently, now its testing again the support value of the community, soo investing now will bring you atleast 10-40% profit on the next 4 years, if you just buy and hold, if you play with the volatilaty of bitcoin you can double your bitcoins, and who knows at 2020 you hade double your investment.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:48:27 PM

I respond to the question yes because I think the price will go higher in the future. We see a trend with a lot of startups that will invent new services in the bitcoin ecosystem. Also, soon is going to reach the mainstream and the market is going to experience a huge demand for the acquisitions of bitcoins and this will pump the price up.

Don't get distracted with the variation of the price lately, now the price will stabilize for some time at 900USD. Then the price will increase during the year of 2017!

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Its always the best to invest since we are already from drop happen few days ago i think it is a good choice to invest that amount before its late if the price will going to increase soon. the price movement is not stable and sometimes the price is jumping we do not know when the price increase will come again.. so better to buy bitcoin since you can hold it for a long time and more adoption will come that can push bitcoin to be more expensive..

Make crypto as your bank.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:08:20 PM

That's a really big money to me 100 k€, but I think that it's not late to invest in bitcoin now. Bitcoin is just in the beginning of it's way and the price will just grow. With that we can say that the current price is not the highest limit.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

Provably yes it is a good idea to invest it in bitcoin just like other said before the price will increase again back to $1000 you should holding lots of bitcoin if the price hits $1000 above you can ready your partial amount of bitcoin to sell or safe sell your all capital and let your profit become your holdings if the price will continue to increase you can sell them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

I want to ask you first. what kind of investment are you going to do? do you want to trade, mining, open a new business that accept bitcoin as payment, or you just want to buy bitcoin and hold it?

if you just want to buy and hold, then do not buy now. waut for some time until the price decreases a little, then buy and hold in 4-5 years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:50:22 PM

Hi,
After voting please explain why you voted that!

I think it is a good way to get very rich. The value of bitcoin is only going to be going up. Sure there will be some downs but it will always recover. I strongly believe this and am positive about the future of bitcoin.
Viscount

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:59:32 AM

Yes I think that it is really worth to invest it into the bitcoin but I would wait on a better period so the price is lower.

Price is incredibly low now and never go lower
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:28:41 AM

If 1,000 people from this thread put that amount in immediately, it'll be enough to hold the remainder of all node mining. In today's terms it's a surprising wonder filled with enticing grip because of price surges... So my vote is that now is more than perfect because of Bitcoin's booming economic foundation.

No matter the downfall, BTC will surely return to increasing output.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:28:17 AM

Obviously , Investing that huge amount is worth
As you might have seen 1BTC just crossed 1000$
But now its around 800$ . So if you convert that money in bitcoin now and then when the prices go high, you claim them back , you will be a very rich person.
So that is pretty interesting. Cool

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

First I would like to say that you seem to be a very intelligent person. Asking for financial advice about a €100k position on the forum is obviously the very best thing to do! We have a dedicated team of the highest educated financial experts. Now for my advice: I would suggest you build your portfolio on the wide range of altcoins available. A few very promising coins are GOTX, BEEP, JOBS, DRACO, VPRC, HCC.

Good luck!
Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

Of course yes. It's simple maths, 100.000*800= 800.000, can you do that in a few minutes with any other way? I don't think so.. Just think about it. But if you see that the price start drop down cash out and buy btc in a lower price and when it will be increased by far then you will have more profit Wink
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of potential to progress.
Just consider that you had puchased even 10BTC when it was not even 1$ 8 years ago .
So think how much money you could have owned.
I am sure that similar growth rates will be recorded in the near future also .
It may seem a bit risky to you but ,
It is definitely worth it, just go for it .
Your investment of  this much amount may turn you a billionaire in the near future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Investing 100k is worth it because the price is continue rising up and i think just after a few years and the price will be doubled and that is a very 200% profit for your investment. But if that 100k is all your money then think twice before risking that very huge amount of cash because not all the times life will be good to you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

It is honestly always risky to buy after a big run up unless you
are willing to hold for a very long time. 

If you have 100k to invest right now, I would give you
my opinion (not advise because I am not a financial advisor)
that what I would do is invest 50k and then dollar cost
average the other 50k after a sell off.  If there is no sell
off, invest the other 50k after a prolonged sideways market
if fundamentals appear strong.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: