Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bringing business clients out for a night of fun  (Read 253 times)
metalbean (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

Hi,

I am a small business owner in Asia. As part of the culture sometimes it is expected to bring the male client for a night of fun. Is there any business owners here that have done it? And what's your advice.

I have never done it but I know this is sometimes expected.

Please don't judge:)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

Hi,

I am a small business owner in Asia. As part of the culture sometimes it is expected to bring the male client for a night of fun. Is there any business owners here that have done it? And what's your advice.

I have never done it but I know this is sometimes expected.

Please don't judge:)

Well that is called hospitality. It is also a way to know more and get to know your client in a less serious and fun way. I am no business owner but my uncle does, his business is real estate. When clients come from a long trip  he usually bring them to resort and in places where they can relax and have fun then the next day they will focus on the business. Believe me though the transaction is not a success the client will come back again to you due to your attitude and how you handle them. When you establish good relations even if you didnt close the deal sooner or later they will come back and prioritize you over other businessman.
metalbean (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

Well that is called hospitality. It is also a way to know more and get to know your client in a less serious and fun way. I am no business owner but my uncle does, his business is real estate. When clients come from a long trip  he usually bring them to resort and in places where they can relax and have fun then the next day they will focus on the business. Believe me though the transaction is not a success the client will come back again to you due to your attitude and how you handle them. When you establish good relations even if you didnt close the deal sooner or later they will come back and prioritize you over other businessman.

I started my business focusing on the geekier side of things, through the years I slowly realized that somehow it is expected as clients visit from different towns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: