Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MINE! TEACH ME  (Read 1113 times)
Kotor/ (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

PLZ  Huh Angry Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

Hmmm, did you really expect an answer with PLZ as your only question about mining?  You need to show us that you've done at least some cursory due diligence which would be reflected in more complete, fleshed out questions.  For example, do you have a budget?  You don't get magic bitcoins for wishing, you need a dedicated bitcoin miner.  Have you looked into that yet?

Do a little reading, searching, and contemplating, and then get back to us!  There are many here with much more experience than I, and they do chime in if so compelled.  So be compelling!  Wink

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
DDS1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:17:19 PM

Mining is very hard. Because means you genrate a currency.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

It will be much harder than a question on an Internet board. First read the white paper. Then learn the math behind cryptography. Then learn about ASIC computer chips. Once you have the knowledge base you are ready to spend a whole bunch of money on equipment, electricity and possibly lawyers. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:29:07 PM

Hahaha learning to mine isn't that hard. Just look up any old guide on the google Wink but learning how to affective mine to secure profits is another story. First go to a mining calculator (again, google) and figure out if you'll be losing money. If you will lose money then don't bother mining bitcoins. Maybe try an altcoin or just buy some bitcoins with fiat.
SolarFlareProject

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

Instead of asking for others to teach you, you should go seek the knowledge yourself. If you googled your sentence How to mine and added bitcoin i am sure you would get a video or instruction set.

Unfortunately today people's look too lazy to search by themselves how things mean and how to do it.
To OP > Why we should spent time on explaining you how to mine or what this mean if you don't make the basic step?
Look on Youtube, google a little bit, then back here posing questions on what you didn't understand....sounds fair Wink
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8007

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

PLZ  Huh Angry Sad

Before you can run, you must first learn to walk so it's best if you learn how to mine with pen, paper and your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dqhixzGVo

You wont make much money at this stage of the game but you'll be much wiser.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

Now, everyone is trying to scare the guy who asked the simple question on bitcoin mining. Is mining that difficult?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SolarFlareProject

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

PLZ  Huh Angry Sad

Before you can run, you must first learn to walk so it's best if you learn how to mine with pen, paper and your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dqhixzGVo

You wont make much money at this stage of the game but you'll be much wiser.

Never seent hat video, thanks because is a very helpfull resource and everybody involved should see this to understand how the mining process works.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:00:50 PM

Instead of asking for others to teach you, you should go seek the knowledge yourself. If you googled your sentence How to mine and added bitcoin i am sure you would get a video or instruction set.
Yep, watch bitcoin documentary rise and rise of bitcoin. Its also about mining Smiley i enjoyed it, you will too probably.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: