Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posts writing service - from simple to excellent posts.  (Read 259 times)
TurbacoLiam (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

I am writing posts for bitcointalk.org members. You might need me to write because :

1) You have many accounts where you want activity increased, and right now they have just potential activity.

2) You are wearing signatures with many accounts and hence want me to write for you.

I am doing this since 3 months now and I know how to manage and make sure your accounts neither get banned nor have any issues.

I can write a few free posts if you are actually serious.

Rates can be negotiated, please either PM me or skype : jimelojakoli09@gmail.com

Note : I can also write articles, etc.
Basically any writing work can be done by me.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

I am writing posts for bitcointalk.org members. You might need me to write because :

1) You have many accounts where you want activity increased, and right now they have just potential activity.

2) You are wearing signatures with many accounts and hence want me to write for you.

I am doing this since 3 months now and I know how to manage and make sure your accounts neither get banned nor have any issues.

I can write a few free posts if you are actually serious.

Rates can be negotiated, please either PM me or skype : jimelojakoli09@gmail.com

Note : I can also write articles, etc.
Basically any writing work can be done by me.

Quoting for reference.

The moment you write those post with that unique signature on those accounts, all of them will be red tagged for spamming and account farming. Also, what's stopping you from scamming people once you get into those accounts?
masumhossain

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:05:24 AM

Hello,

its really make me laugh what you offer. people here come to engage with promotional activity of the forums with the maximum number of engagements of people and marketer. that forum is an accumulated place of investors , marketer, service provider etc.

So the objective of bitcoin forum doesnt suit with your offerings, you may get banned for this kind of stupid offer . it wasnt wise brother,

may god bless you,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: