Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2018, 02:21:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPA deposit not being credited to my account at BitStamp  (Read 477 times)
SirWilliam

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:30:05 PM

I sent a SEPA transfer on April 10th. As of today it has not been shown up in my account at Bitstamp. My bank shows that it was received yesterday by Bitstamp.

I am worried because I sent it the day before they changed their bank details so of course I sent it to the old bank account they listed at the time. Then the next morning, when the transfer was sent from my bank, they posted a message on Bitstamp saying they had changed their bank details and listing a new account. Now I have opened a support ticket but they have not responded and I still have no money in my account. I would like the money to be deposited in the account or sent back to my bank account if their old account is no longer working.

Can anyone say if I am getting worried too soon here? They say SEPA should be credited to the account the same day it is received.

Is there any other way to contact them that I should try?

I would like to buy some bitcoins at these prices damnit, or at least see my money SOMEWHERE again at this point.

Embarrassed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenerK

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 02:45:04 PM

I too sent mine the day before the bank change. All my deposits with them always went through the same day, except this time.

I'm also still waiting.

Have you raised a support ticket with them?
turboblade

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:38:56 PM

I am also in the same boat. I sent mine the day before the bank change. Have you had any luck yet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.