Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Paying Bitcoin Affiliate Program Today?  (Read 758 times)
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:53:56 PM

I am wondering what the best, hopefully longer term, paying Bitcoin affiliate program is today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

I am wondering what the best, hopefully longer term, paying Bitcoin affiliate program is today.

What kind of affiliate you are looking for? if you are looking for affiliate in gambling many sports betting are offering affiliate or any gambling site in gambling section..
But if you are looking for affiliate that paying just to advertise or pay per install, CPA CPI or survey..
There are many site which is paying in usd but the other are paying in bitcoin..
What kind of affiliate you are looking for?

Make crypto as your bank.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:58:47 PM

What kind of affiliate you are looking for? if you are looking for affiliate in gambling many sports betting are offering affiliate or any gambling site in gambling section..
But if you are looking for affiliate that paying just to advertise or pay per install, CPA CPI or survey..
There are many site which is paying in usd but the other are paying in bitcoin..

I am not against some legit gambling but it's just I don't want to advertise it.

Skarner21

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:02:43 AM

I am not against some legit gambling but it's just I don't want to advertise it.

What actually you are need? i have i bookmarked site that you can seen all affiliate site i hope it can help you what kind of site you are looking for..
Check this site you can see almost all affiliate there. http://www.affpaying.com/

Update: are you publisher? there is a site where they paying in bitcoin if you reach $10
and they are paying per install $2 USA and other country other...

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:10:11 AM

What actually you are need? i have i bookmarked site that you can seen all affiliate site i hope it can help you what kind of site you are looking for..
Check this site you can see almost all affiliate there. http://www.affpaying.com/

Looks great.  I dropped out of doing this work about five years ago.  If this site is legit, it's awesome.

Have you gotten paid by these sites?  One needs to cross reference them because I've seen HYIP sites that look like this too.

I click on the button then I can right click the text to do a search in chrome to see other reviews of them, but today with even Social Media possibly being fraud ratings, it takes a while to find out which ones are real.

Skarner21

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

Looks great.  I dropped out of doing this work about five years ago.  If this site is legit, it's awesome.

Have you gotten paid by these sites?  One needs to cross reference them because I've seen HYIP sites that look like this too.

I click on the button then I can right click the text to do a search in chrome to see other reviews of them, but today with even Social Media possibly being fraud ratings, it takes a while to find out which ones are real.

One of the affiliate there which is ogads i already get paid with them and first time to get paid too in cpalead but that 2 are paying in usd or other payment method.. unlike other affiliate site. i currently trying other network there like adworkmedia, cpagrip still not getting leads in my one website and seo optimized.. and the other one is adgate media.. for now i am still studying their offer how i can get traffic with them.. and paid every leads or sale or depends what is working traffic with them.. ogads is good for mobile traffic and cpalead are both desktop and mobile are good ..

The rest still not yet tested..

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:19:55 AM

Looks great.  I dropped out of doing this work about five years ago.  If this site is legit, it's awesome.

Have you gotten paid by these sites?  One needs to cross reference them because I've seen HYIP sites that look like this too.

One of the affiliate there which is ogads i already get paid with them and first time to get paid too in cpalead but that 2 are paying in usd or other payment method.. unlike other affiliate site. i currently trying other network there like adworkmedia, cpagrip still not getting leads in my one website and seo optimized.. and the other one is adgate media.. for now i am still studying their offer how i can get traffic with them.. and paid every leads or sale or depends what is working traffic with them.. ogads is good for mobile traffic and cpalead are both desktop and mobile are good ..

The rest still not yet tested..

I put together these kinds of sites to advertise with.  These have all been tested to give you some advertising for free:

http://www.paramind.net/paramindtrafficexchanges.html
http://www.paramind.net/paramindsafelists.html

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

I collected a list of the ones I'm a customer & affiliate: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ash/my-top-tier-crypto-affiliate-programs-3rd-edition

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

RunCPA is the most legit affiliate network operating in the BTCBTCBTC niche, as far as my experience goes. If you're into everything CPA try PeerFly.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

RunCPA is the most legit affiliate network operating in the BTCBTCBTC niche, as far as my experience goes. If you're into everything CPA try PeerFly.
Yes runCPA is good and trustable but they don't have much offers. You can try cryptopay.me (bitcoin debit card provider) and goldmoney.com (buy gold with bitcoin) referral program, they have nice commission on card and gold purchase.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

My current favourite is RunCpa, I have been using it for a while now and I like it better than most other affiliate programs. They offer instant withdrawals straight to your Bitcoin wallet and are very open about them, unlike most other programs. The best part was, they had videos that I watched to get me started and that really did help, I wish other programs had that as well. Also, my account only took me half a minute to create which was a great addition. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to earn extra money. Check it out here: https://runcpa.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: