Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 1141 times)
fastboy619 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:02:40 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 03:40:05 PM by fastboy619

Hello guys,

I'm a Web developer and I often get paid in Paypal this is pretty annoying sometimes because I use bitcoin for most of my things like ATM withdrawals, Paying for my servers and hiring some extra help on projects some times.

weekly I have about 400-1k Paypal to exchange. It's hard to do this most of the times so I think it's just better to make an exchange thread and have people give feedback on here.

On Saturday: 945$

feel free to already make a deal for Saturday
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

Weren't you selling a limited paypal account just a while ago? lol
 Cheesy

fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:20:06 AM

Weren't you selling a limited paypal account just a while ago? lol
 Cheesy

Dude check my post history see where that limited Paypal came from. I'm not sure what most of you on here are up to achieve but it's getting really annoying. I bought an account with a user Ljubomir993 to receive my Paypal payments I get from clients. I did not know at that time new paypals can't handle real amounts of money(to send) but Ljubomir993 kept pushing that it should be possible and kept trying until he limited that paypal.

btw I think it looks stupidly ironic when someone with red trust tries to accuse people
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

how much are you willing to pay in fees?
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

anything to do with paypal is sketchy because anyone can come up with a name to slap on an account and call their own.
no wonder they are limiting those accounts that aren't verified legitimately.
deal with business accounts or forget it
too much frauds going around here. just look at the others who work with paypal here.
ask them for their personal info and see if it is the same on their accounts.
none of them will provide it to you because it simply does not exist. Tongue
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

As I have mentioned in other posts, I am happy to sell you BTC in exchange for you paypal, but I will only do so if you are willing to wait 180 days to receive the BTC so you can't charge back.  Let me know if you want to trade.
fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

As I have mentioned in other posts, I am happy to sell you BTC in exchange for you paypal, but I will only do so if you are willing to wait 180 days to receive the BTC so you can't charge back.  Let me know if you want to trade.

180 days by that time it's half a year I would have even forgotten I sent you my money, hell I could be dead for all I know.

I think this is the right time to put this out there only interested in quick escrowed exchanges.

I am doing full amount on Saturday so I'm looking for someone to buy all 945$ paypal.

I will send as good and services(India's paypal can't send friends and family).

If this helps I can open a dispute for one hour then close it. I've seen this technique be used by an exchanger I used to know. Apparently it doesn't effect your account to do that and also paypals rule is after you open a dispute and mark it resolved you can no longer open a dispute for that transaction.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:18:20 PM

180 days by that time it's half a year I would have even forgotten I sent you my money, hell I could be dead for all I know.

I think this is the right time to put this out there only interested in quick escrowed exchanges.

I am doing full amount on Saturday so I'm looking for someone to buy all 945$ paypal.

If this helps I can open a dispute for one hour then close it. I've seen this technique be used by an exchanger I used to know. Apparently it doesn't effect your account to do that and also paypals rule is after you open a dispute and mark it resolved you can no longer open a dispute for that transaction.
If you have regularly paypal and want to buy bitcoins with this then better try with virewox because as you are using this then fees could be down for you here its very difficult to do this
fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

If you have regularly paypal and want to buy bitcoins with this then better try with virewox because as you are using this then fees could be down for you here its very difficult to do this

you have to age a virwox account don''t have time for that obviously
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

So if you've got a business and your clients pay with paypal but you use bitcoins for your transactions etc how have you converted your paypal to btc in the past?

Also on a slightly different note. No escrow will deal with a paypal transaction.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

So if you've got a business and your clients pay with paypal but you use bitcoins for your transactions etc how have you converted your paypal to btc in the past?

Also on a slightly different note. No escrow will deal with a paypal transaction.

zazarb has done it for my and ads2alpha like less than a week ago.

I used to exchange with a Chinese exchanger who did for 10% but I had to open a dispute and close again in 1 hour.
but he's not been active with exchanges lately.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

Fair enough. Just thought I'd ask as transparency is always good when you've got a relatively new account with minimal trust rating and are asking for a reversible payment method.

Good luck with your trades.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:54:43 AM

zazarb has done it for my and ads2alpha like less than a week ago.

I used to exchange with a Chinese exchanger who did for 10% but I had to open a dispute and close again in 1 hour.
but he's not been active with exchanges lately.
yeah but zazarb also did an escrow with this member too and look at their paypal account it's in the -$1000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747321.0

paypal as a payment is a not good thing.

Stop spamming my thread go somewhere else.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

Yeah my friend shares me about his experience on transactions of bitcoin purchasing through paypal so his fiat money was exchanged a bitcoin currency. So this is a gateways between digital and fiat currency transaction which is other user were using to buy bitcoin for online use.

fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Yeah my friend shares me about his experience on transactions of bitcoin purchasing through paypal so his fiat money was exchanged a bitcoin currency. So this is a gateways between digital and fiat currency transaction which is other user were using to buy bitcoin for online use.

what are you even talking about? why are you guys using my thread to spam and get activity points??
if you're not interested in buying please have your useless conversations elsewhere!
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

what are you even talking about? why are you guys using my thread to spam and get activity points??
if you're not interested in buying please have your useless conversations elsewhere!
What are your rates?
lazypolarbears

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

Paypal is tricky - they ban users for being associated with BTC so be careful. BTC is a direct competitor (and free too) to PayPal and they don't get along.

I would take someone's suggestion on putting it into VirWox. They have a loophole where you buy SLL and trade that into BTC, circumventing Paypal's technicalities. There is on average a 6% fee, but just bite the bullet.

Virwox allows $120/day via PayPal, so $840/week might cover you. Otherwise, localbitcoins is always an option, albeit somewhat unsafe imo.

Have you simply considered transferring PayPal -> ACH to Bank Account (wire) -> Buy off coinbase? Fewer fees, slightly slower, but much higher limits...
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

If you are using Indian PayPal then you are not allowed to use your PayPal balance for sending to anyone else. You can only and only withdraw it to your bank.

fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

If you are using Indian PayPal then you are not allowed to use your PayPal balance for sending to anyone else. You can only and only withdraw it to your bank.

yes you can actually just ask them to send you an invoice and you pay it. mark it as received item
fastboy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:20:21 PM

What are your rates?
I'm looking for 20%
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: