Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: avl asic  (Read 2676 times)
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:19:01 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 06:33:24 PM by Vagnavs

You willing to sell it?  Through escrow on the forums.
 regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:57:38 PM

I don't see any point that you're making, unless this post was just to declare your apathy and frustration (not sure why though).

Here, lemme break it down for you:

1. He's not happy with the performance of his Avalon unit
2. He'll ramble on about it in this thread and maybe chime in on other related threads about his "experience" with his
3. He'll finally become frustrated and put it up for sale to the highest bidder
4. You send first, no Escrow

Any questions?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:04:27 PM

I don't see any point that you're making, unless this post was just to declare your apathy and frustration (not sure why though).

2. He'll ramble on about it in this thread and maybe chime in on other related threads about his "experience" with his

Any questions?

Exactly.

In other news,  I don't like my Aston Martin DB9 - it won't fly like my Learjet.  It's just underwhelming *yawn*
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:08:36 PM

+1

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:09:40 PM

Any questions?

Scam in the making?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:12:37 PM

I agree, this is just a scammer throwing out a line. Nobody attempt to buy his shitty Avalon that he can't figure out how to use for some strange reason...
big pete (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:12:41 PM

lol

any sale ... IF i sell it will be via escrow.

do i have to retype that in hebrew?

it will be via escrow and it will be NOT in BTC

i'll be the first to admit i was a little drunk when i made my first posts... but can you blame me?
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:19:06 PM

lol

i'll be the first to admit i was a little drunk when i made my first posts... but can you blame me?

Yes. What makes you think anybody cares about your first world problems?
You come across as a self-entitled toe-rag, the only person this thread makes me pity is your mother.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:26:42 PM

lol

You come across as a self-entitled toe-rag, the only person this thread makes me pity is your mother.

Hey that's not nice.

Im sure his dad can be included.
hexed

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:26:57 PM

Can we possibly vote this as the dumbest thread posted in the past 3 months?  I mean, there has been a major amount of shitbags posting in the past 3 months, but this guy takes the cake.. it is obviously a troll post.

IF he purchased a Avalon in first batch, he would have bought it at a time where bitcoins were 15$ a pop.  Complaining about $50 or $500 bitcoins is something a real miner wouldn't do.  Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not.  People in the real world just don't do this.

If you want to prove it is not a joke, post a pic of the Avalon you hate so much.  Then people will get off your ass.  Don't just post a pic of any old Avalon, that trick won't work.  Just post a pic of the Avalon and a post-it note with your tag "big pete".

..but you won't. 
big pete (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:27:35 PM

lol

you call a market going from $280 to $40, then up and down randomly with an hour and a half sell orders as normal?.... and im just bitching?  

i think you "be trippin" bro
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:29:33 PM

lol

you call a market going from $280 to $40, then up and down randomly with an hour and a half sell orders as normal?.... and im just bitching?  

Have you ever tried buying or selling on NYSE or NASDAQ?
big pete (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:34:42 PM

Can we possibly vote this as the dumbest thread posted in the past 3 months?  I mean, there has been a major amount of shitbags posting in the past 3 months, but this guy takes the cake.. it is obviously a troll post.

IF he purchased a Avalon in first batch, he would have bought it at a time where bitcoins were 15$ a pop.  Complaining about $50 or $500 bitcoins is something a real miner wouldn't do.  Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not.  People in the real world just don't do this.

If you want to prove it is not a joke, post a pic of the Avalon you hate so much.  Then people will get off your ass.  Don't just post a pic of any old Avalon, that trick won't work.  Just post a pic of the Avalon and a post-it note with your tag "big pete".

..but you won't. 

ive had serveral offers from people who want my paperweight

some have asked for 1min videos of it hashing, others have asked for pictures of it with my passport on it.... all of which ive provided

am i going to do your request?  sure... but first why dont you give me a photo of yourself doing something of interest?  why do i have to be the guy whos always providing evidence of everything

now this may be a hard one for u

but get out your browser

go to google

and search for escrow
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:36:07 PM

I can show a picture of me with a shoe on my head.
big pete (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:36:33 PM

lol

no, im not donald trump, im a guy with a gaming rig

at what point did i not make that clear?
big pete (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:37:47 PM

holy shit, you learnt how to use both hands at the same time?
Mylon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Mining FTW

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:42:16 PM

Can we possibly vote this as the dumbest thread posted in the past 3 months?  I mean, there has been a major amount of shitbags posting in the past 3 months, but this guy takes the cake.. it is obviously a troll post.

IF he purchased a Avalon in first batch, he would have bought it at a time where bitcoins were 15$ a pop.  Complaining about $50 or $500 bitcoins is something a real miner wouldn't do.  Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not.  People in the real world just don't do this.

If you want to prove it is not a joke, post a pic of the Avalon you hate so much.  Then people will get off your ass.  Don't just post a pic of any old Avalon, that trick won't work.  Just post a pic of the Avalon and a post-it note with your tag "big pete".

..but you won't.  

ive had serveral offers from people who want my paperweight

some have asked for 1min videos of it hashing, others have asked for pictures of it with my passport on it.... all of which ive provided
Good to know, so you are a scammer or would have sold your paperweight already.
am i going to do your request?  sure... but first why dont you give me a photo of yourself doing something of interest?  why do i have to be the guy whos always providing evidence of everything

now this may be a hard one for u

but get out your browser

go to google

and search for escrow
yawn, /ignore. (would love to see a lock on this)

And yes, in case you didn't figure this out yet, on the internet if you are claiming Mountains of Gold (aka BS), you are the one that has to give the proof, or people will just make fun of you and call you a troll / scammer.

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" by CATS
Mylon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Mining FTW

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:43:17 PM

lol

no, im not donald trump, im a guy with a gaming rig

at what point did i not make that clear?
First it was an avalon... and now its a gaming rig... impressive.. a dude who can do magic!

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" by CATS
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:43:30 PM

lol

I'm sorry, I didn't realise the OP bought a huge pile of bitcoins at $280 and sold at $40. I thought he was merely writing to complain that the massive bitcoin-pile he was getting is worth slightly less than the 100 times his original investment he expected it to be this time 3 days ago. My bad. I guess if I were in his position I would expect lots of sympathy from strangers too.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:44:07 PM

holy shit, you learnt how to use both hands at the same time?

Wait.  You need TWO hands to hold a shoe on your head?   Wow, explains a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: