Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:34:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] ANON Coins = Illegal  (Read 2703 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

Why do people still reply to this dipshit? He purposely posts inflammatory statements to get people to respond, then trolls them endlessly.

First off.. you just did smart ass LOL Wink

Dipshit ?

"People" i am MORE than familiar with this snake in the grass.
He is a worm scurrying around the scene behind closed doors writing code for what ever coin pays him.
I have SHIT LOADS of logs from IRC as i spanked his ass for scammy bullshit.. as he tried endlessly to defend it all.

These guys are simply cycling through their dummy accounts trying to do damage control for the fall of Monero.

So he already had an axe to grind with me as it is because i pointed out how he was a maggot.
Running around crypto saying he needs to be paid so he is a hired gun doing what ever he can (his words) to get paid to do crypto work for who ever the fuck will pay him.. while defending exactly that.

A useless greedy little crypto-vulture sucking on the teets of crypto !

Why post here leech ? Get a job like normal people Mr I need To Be Paid  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Most anon coins are no more anonymous than any paper money.
I would follow your logic and also make US Dollar illegal. Only the money in banks should be legal, because that can clearly be traced. Right?

What side are you on, Spoetnik?

I think paper money is the most anonymous currency. If your online then you're being tracked. One mistake could give your identity away.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

I would follow your logic and also make US Dollar illegal. Only the money in banks should be legal, because that can clearly be traced. Right?

I think paper money is the most anonymous currency. If your online then you're being tracked. One mistake could give your identity away.

What matters to me is the end result.
There is a world of drug dealers using FIAT who get away with shit 24/7.
What percentage of them all are nailed because of using cash ?

So now parade around Monero and chant FIAT is dead and will be gone soon replaced by Monero etc.
That is what i had been hearing for ages..

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

What matters to me is the end result.
There is a world of drug dealers using FIAT who get away with shit 24/7.
What percentage of them all are nailed because of using cash ?

So now parade around Monero and chant FIAT is dead and will be gone soon replaced by Monero etc.
That is what i had been hearing for ages..

Okay, but like, to be fair.... what other use could shitcoins possibly have? Bitcoin does everything you could ask for out of a cryptocurrency. The only real draw to using anything else is to buy illegal shit on the darknet. I don't think shitcoins will replace fiat any time soon, but there is some added convenience in being able to buy weed in your boxers from the comfort of your chair.
Monerobuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:11:10 PM

It's simple, ANON Coins violate Anti-Money Laundering Laws in countries like the USA.

The possession of gold and silver and cash must then also violate those laws.  Hell, the possession of a good idea must be illegal in that country !  After all, that good idea is worth a lot of money, and it doesn't tell where it comes from !  If everything that is worth something, and is not intrinsically traceable to where it came from, is illegal in that country, then that's quite a non-free country, isn't it !
About time to take up your civil responsibilities, and fight such oppressive regime, no ?

On the other hand, if you want to be a 100% fully law abiding citizen, that tries to please the state and the law, stay out of crypto, and use their fiat.  Crypto has nothing to offer to you.  You even see that a totally non-anon and fully transparant coin like bitcoin has led people into trouble.  So you should change your phrase: "it is simple, crypto violates the anti-money laundering laws".  It is BTW exactly to fight those laws that crypto was invented.  Because those laws take away a fundamental freedom: the freedom to trade.

I don't really agree with the premise that anonymous coins are automatically illegal, exchanges can still have KYC and trade limits for buying anonymous coins, then the inter-trade of the coins would be anonymous, just not the entrance and exit points from fiat.

Gold and silver are pretty difficult to buy from a respectable place without providing any ID. The same is true of cash. All can be traded anonymously after they have been bought, just like Monero/Dash.

Dash - the digital trash isn't anonymous.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

anon coins are (and will be) pretty much useless soon enough.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
auswalk

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

Tell it to the FBI when you are in hand-cuffs Dino..  Cheesy

Check out the Coindesk story sweet-heart Wink

Do us a favor and SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE. We know you hate Monero. We don't care about you repeating it every post.

Even if monero was banned from the exchanges it would make it even more valuable driving it underground.

It can never be truly banned, just made a lot more scarce by the governments prohibition stupidity.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:26:20 AM

Tell it to the FBI when you are in hand-cuffs Dino..  Cheesy

Check out the Coindesk story sweet-heart Wink

Do us a favor and SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE. We know you hate Monero. We don't care about you repeating it every post.

Even if monero was banned from the exchanges it would make it even more valuable driving it underground.

It can never be truly banned, just made a lot more scarce by the governments prohibition stupidity.

Maybe don't reply to my topic then ?

By the way.. stupid defense retort Noob.. thanks for the laugh  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: