Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BURST vs STORJ  (Read 20177 times)
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

the good side of burst is that you can use every hdd/ssd you have, even with realocated or bad blocks or ready to fail ( smart problem ) disks
as long as you can read from it, it generate Burst with no penalty

the other 2 you need to run over raid1 ( mirror ) if you don't want to lose money

with 18Tb on Burst for 1 mounth I have 17000 bursts
you can do the math with currect price

HOW?  What pool are you on.  I have more than half your TB and have made 50 burst coin in a couple weeks.  Please share your pool.
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

the good side of burst is that you can use every hdd/ssd you have, even with realocated or bad blocks or ready to fail ( smart problem ) disks
as long as you can read from it, it generate Burst with no penalty

the other 2 you need to run over raid1 ( mirror ) if you don't want to lose money

with 18Tb on Burst for 1 mounth I have 17000 bursts
you can do the math with currect price

HOW?  What pool are you on.  I have more than half your TB and have made 50 burst coin in a couple weeks.  Please share your pool.

I'm currently using pool.burst4all.com  I'm fairly new and just testing the waters out so to speak.  However if what I'm receiving over the first couple of days holds up.  You really need to find another pool.  I'm pretty much just testing with 500gigs and I will make about 60 to 70 burst coins in ~2 weeks which is what I'm going to assume your couple of weeks means.  If you are sitting on 10 tbs that should be ~20x my number.  That is still nowhere near his number but still way better then what you are currently getting.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
m300t200

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Which pool?

I have 12TB in burstcoin.ro pool and getting nowhere ... earned 150 burst in 14 days.

I read somewhere, don't remember where though, that burstcoin.ro are probably the worst choice. There were even accusations of stealing from users. I can't recommend a good pool. I know that pool.burstcoin.space is better for small miners but I have no personal experience with them, so I can't say if this is so or not.
sanjeevtalks

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

So if I go ahead with STORJ do I need to keep my computer switched on for 1 month to receive payout or can I choose to switch it on whenever I choose?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: