Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check  (Read 9863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 11:34:33 PM

It is well known fact that different races have different attributes. Like dungeons and dragons. Every observation I came across supports this theory.
And D&D lumps all humans together into one race. Me, you, and the dude living in the mud hut in Africa all have the same stats. Not helping your case here, bro.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:41:48 PM

In the UK there's loads of black people, some of my friends are black.

It's just where you're from, in a multi-cultural country you live with different people, it's a good thing. We're all human and deserve the same treatment not matter colour or creed.
UK is British land! It is land of king Arthur, Charles Darwin and Arthur Conan Doyle. Now it's culture are intentionally destroyed with flooding of immigrants from every corner of world. And the general population sheeple is brainwashed into believing it is good thing. The british were prepared to fight german or soviet invasion. Now they are invaded by various ethnicities without war. Blacks are rioting, polish criminals are taking over, lithuanians are taking all simple jobs.

I will never be friend with alien in my land. We can choose our friends. I don't have many friends but I'm confident in those few I have.
The battle you talk about the masses don't know about either through ignorance or innocence,
Sheeple. False and wrong ideals, cowardice and lack of organization. They care more about next iPhone than future of their nation.
The Zionist Alliance is in control, can we do anything about it?
Yes! Guess what I'm going to suggest from history!
Does Bitcoin release us of their control?
Not completely. But Bitcoin might be valuable tool if used properly. As Satoshi intended.
Check this guy out, tell me what you think: https://twitter.com/erikrush
He is talking about too many US specific topics.
It is well known fact that different races have different attributes. Like dungeons and dragons. Every observation I came across supports this theory.
And D&D lumps all humans together into one race. Me, you, and the dude living in the mud hut in Africa all have the same stats. Not helping your case here, bro.

It is invented game. It also is made to be politically correct. The niggers have different stats. Even among whites there is great variation. Take example russians. There is almost 40% russians here but they commit majority of crimes. They have exactly the same social situation and sometimes better job opportunities so social causes for ethnic bias in criminality is not an explanation.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:43:49 PM

White northern European here. Part of Aryan culture.

So you are a white guy.  Lets pretend I am Arab.  

If I say something to the effect of "I've never met a white person, but I bet you crackers (or whatever slur towards white people is used in europe) are too dumb to use a computer. You probably just force some minority to use the computer for you, and take all the credit."

How would you react to this? Would you think it is a fair characterization of white people? How is it any different than the comment you made towards black people?

It is well known fact that different races have different attributes.

No. People have different attributes, but with no correlation to race.  Race doesnt exist on a genetic scale.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:56:05 PM

If I say something to the effect of "I've never met a white person, but I bet you crackers (or whatever slur towards white people is used in europe) are too dumb to use a computer. You probably just force some minority to use the computer for you, and take all the credit."

How would you react to this? Would you think it is a fair characterization of white people? How is it any different than the comment you made towards black people?
I would laugh hard about that just as every white person would do that. I don't understand why niggers are so upset about stereotypes about them and the white multiculturalists are screaming "Racism! Hate speech!" like crazy. The multiculturalists have political agenda or conspiracy to do such things.
No. People have different attributes, but with no correlation to race.  Race doesnt exist on a genetic scale.
Race clearly exists on genetic scale. Why blacks have black babies born and whites have white babies? They have too much tanned in the womb? It is all about genetics. The skin color, skull form, major genetic traits are all born with race and inherited from parents. And the random genetic variations in each baby that make every human and nigger unique person.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 12:00:19 AM

I would laugh hard about that just as every white person would do that. I don't understand why niggers are so upset about stereotypes about them and the white multiculturalists are screaming "Racism! Hate speech!" like crazy. The multiculturalists have political agenda or conspiracy to do such things.
Probably because those stereotypes were historically used to justify their enslavement and mass murder...

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:09:13 AM

Probably because those stereotypes were historically used to justify their enslavement and mass murder...
It is not true. There is no requirement for justification of mass murder and enslavement. Many european nations murdered each other and enslaved each other and there was literary no such things as intentional stereotyping of the victims.

These are lies invented by multiculturalists to explain the stereotypes in society without admitting the truth that other races are somewhat inferior or superior.

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:15:00 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 12:25:18 AM by evolve

You're either intentionally missing the point, or are increadibly dumb. Right now, I think its a toss up.

Race clearly exists on genetic scale. Why blacks have black babies born and whites have white babies? They have too much tanned in the womb? It is all about genetics. The skin color, skull form, major genetic traits are all born with race and inherited from parents. And the random genetic variations in each baby that make every human and nigger unique person.

Of course there are differences between people and those differences are heritable. But there is no "Black" gene, just like there is no "white" gene, or "asian" gene, or so on. Race is an outdated social construct where people try to group others based on a set of fuzzy traits that don't reflect genetic realty.

If race exists, show me the genetic marker that divides white people and black people. Show me the gene that makes you asian or arab.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 12:19:11 AM

So you are a white guy.  Lets pretend I am Arab. 

It is not true. There is no requirement for justification of mass murder and enslavement. Many european nations murdered each other and enslaved each other and there was literary no such things as intentional stereotyping of the victims.
Riiiiight....

ETA: Oh, and let's not forget this gem:

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 01:09:30 AM

Nice wartime caricatures! They still not work. We don't thing about germans as stupid subhumans, or englishman and polish as runaway midgets. But majority of people still think about niggers as a stupid monkey-like creatures. There is some truth in that for such stereotype to be so persistent.

The multiculturalists will never admit that not all races are equal and will invent new bullshit to explain it how they need it. Multiculturalists want to mix all races and nations to turn everyone in sheeple and consumer society that can be easily manipulated and enslaved.

infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:05:17 AM

Nice wartime caricatures! They still not work. We don't thing about germans as stupid subhumans, or englishman and polish as runaway midgets. But majority of people still think about niggers as a stupid monkey-like creatures. There is some truth in that for such stereotype to be so persistent.

The multiculturalists will never admit that not all races are equal and will invent new bullshit to explain it how they need it. Multiculturalists want to mix all races and nations to turn everyone in sheeple and consumer society that can be easily manipulated and enslaved.

What do you think about EU program: Europe4All?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:26:48 AM

What do you think about EU program: Europe4All?

It must be fought with any means necessary. In reality I think only one action could put end to this. EU is evil, it's sole purpose is to destroy national states and ethnicities and mix them to something similar to USA.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:33:40 AM

If race exists, show me the genetic marker that divides white people and black people. Show me the gene that makes you asian or arab.

Valiant troll fighting   +1

It appears this is a thread for worthless shitbags to demonstrate to the bitcoin world just how truly unhappy and devoid of intelligence they are.  I really feel sorry for you would-be "racists".  It must suck to have such a loveless upbringing, and then to be completely devoid of mental capacity on top of that.       

vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:48:57 PM

There is a tiny difference between races of course.

For an example:

Neanderthal gene

Whites/Asians have it, Blacks do not. So it makes Blacks the true homo sapiens.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:32:53 PM

Valiant troll fighting   +1

It appears this is a thread for worthless shitbags to demonstrate to the bitcoin world just how truly unhappy and devoid of intelligence they are.  I really feel sorry for you would-be "racists".  It must suck to have such a loveless upbringing, and then to be completely devoid of mental capacity on top of that.       

I'm not genetics expert to show the pair in DNA who is responsible for this. But find the gene who is responsible for skin color, facial features and other measurable visual values and you get pairs who are responsible for race.

Using single genetic marker for drawing full picture is like using single bolt to trace whole car.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 04:36:22 PM

Using single genetic marker for drawing full picture is like using single bolt to trace whole car.

Holy shit.... Did you just admit that racism is stupid?

mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:45:43 PM

Iran is a good country without which its neighbors would have difficulties to meet their energy requirements.

But since Iran is critical of Zionist jews - because jews oppress their fellow muslim brothers in Gaza - the jews in 1995 started a quarrel with Persia.
The jew ever since 1995 kept spreading lies about Iranian nukes, which exist as a jewish lie only.

To end this quarrel with the filthy jews, who have nukes themselves, Iran should become a nuclear power themselves.

Iran has every right to defend itself against the land-robbing jews from Israel, and if necessary, Iran must nuke Israel in defence.

There is no problem with that because

#1 The jew Kissinger contemplated nuking Vietnam in the 1970s

#2 The jews in Tel aviv contemplated in 1973 to nuke Egypt

so Persia can contemplate it too.  Cool

The iranians are at least as filty as the jews.
In fact, all muslims are exaclty as filthy as all the jews.
In fact, the jews, the iraninas, the muslims and the christians, the americans and the germans and every other human being is in some way a filthy animal.

As long as you keep refering to fellow humans as filthy you are part of the very same problem you try to fight.
The whole middle east region is filled with little men that think they are gods and their people are there to play games with.

The middle east situation is here because everyone involved fights like little kids over a toy.
Even the things that you write sound like the perspective of a 10 year old kind. You bad, me goo, i fuck you up.
That is not a way to get these things solved.
So first grow up (someone there has to grow up) , then slap your governments in the face and tell them they should behave.

I know both arabs and jews. I even know some iranians.
None of those people are anything close to how you portray them.

You think in very general terms that don't actually apply to the real situation.
You think giving Iran nukes will solve the problem?
I don't think so. It will escalate untill a nuclear war is inevitable (because the parties are generally just children without any thought about the consequences of their actions) and the whole region will become uninhabitable.
There can only be losers if what you want wil actually become true.
meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:48:13 PM

Just deliver fully contained (tamper self detonating) suitcase bombs to all of the fundamentalist groups of the middle east.

That area will be a wasteland in no time at all.  

Problem solved.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:59:42 PM

I told that using select genetic markers to draw the "politically correct" picture of human genealogy is stupid.

What if scientists discover that there are actually few separate subspecies of Homo Sapiens? It will speak against multiculturalist political theories and the scientists will be either silenced or declared racists.

mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:04:26 PM

I totally agree with this. In my work I meet with dumb people all the time. Never met a nigger so I have no idea how dumb they are. Probably they are so dumb that they even don't own a computer.

I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here. But I also blame jews on most problems in society. All racists and antisemites I met also have above average intelligence. Dumb people are not volunteering in politics.

How can you assume black people are dumber when you never met one, never mind knowing this about the whole black population in general?
These kinds of generalizations make me think you are pretty average to low intelligence instead of a high. Well, maybe you're just a victim of propaganda or maybe you just never had the chance to form a balanced opinion about it.

Smart people usually understand how it works and are only racists if they think they can manipulate others through that.
Most sane intelligent people don't thinks that blacks overall are less capable than whites.
If you see a politician standing up for white power then it is because he wants to manipulate white people to stand behind him and he uses their xenophobia to create a political block. This process is completely separate from what the politician realy beliefs.
And in fact, most racist people are people with low education or low income.

If your life is shit the first thing most people do is blame someone else. The easiest is to abuse a minority because they can be kept in check.
It can be jews, blacks, homosexuals, intellectuals or handicapted people. As long as they are somehow regarded as separate and small they will be a prey for the losers. If these are not available then the only option left is to blame your neighbour and then you go to war.

So to be honest, if you realy think that blacks are stupid or something like that then that is pretty good evidence that you have a low intelligence and live in a shitty situation compared to the rest of us. You are basically a xenophobic loser.
Otherwise you would have no need to put others down on the basis of their skin color to make yourself feel better.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 05:08:20 PM

I told that using select genetic markers to draw the "politically correct" picture of human genealogy is stupid.
So, you did. A racist selects a few genetic markers, specifically those coding for skin color, facial features, and hair type, and uses those to draw a "politically correct" picture of human genealogy.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: