Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check  (Read 9867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:10:22 PM

I never seen black hacker or many black computer programmers in general. Either they are too stupid to use computers or are much smarter to never be caught.

I never heard stereotypes about smart niggers. In stereotypes there always are some truth. If stereotypes are constantly found to be false, they will disappear. But if the evidence confirms them, they are gaining momentum.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:12:21 PM

Using single genetic marker for drawing full picture is like using single bolt to trace whole car.

Holy shit.... Did you just admit that racism is stupid?
I told that using select genetic markers to draw the "politically correct" picture of human genealogy is stupid.
So, you did. A racist selects a few genetic markers, specifically those coding for skin color, facial features, and hair type, and uses those to draw a "politically correct" picture of human genealogy.
People sharing common ancestry and common history have similar appearance.

You are telling me that race does not exist. It clearly exists. Or I'm a nigger too.

Francesco

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:16:00 PM

If stereotypes are constantly found to be false, they will disappear.

I wish I was as optimistic as you about human nature. Sadly, you are proof the process is at least very slow Tongue
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 05:16:45 PM

Using single genetic marker for drawing full picture is like using single bolt to trace whole car.

I told that using select genetic markers to draw the "politically correct" picture of human genealogy is stupid.
So, you did. A racist selects a few genetic markers, specifically those coding for skin color, facial features, and hair type, and uses those to draw a "politically correct" picture of human genealogy.
People sharing common ancestry and common history have similar appearance.

You are telling me that race does not exist. It clearly exists. Or I'm a nigger too.
No, I'm saying picking a car based on the hood ornament, the headlights, and the shape of the windows says nothing about the engine, trunk space, or safety features.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:21:39 PM

I wish I was as optimistic as you about human nature. Sadly, you are proof the process is at least very slow Tongue
Until whites are degraded to the level of niggers, this stereotype will be true. The process already is in full swing in USA and western world schools.

The great inventors of 19'th century. Why there is no niggers among them?
No, I'm saying picking a car based on the hood ornament, the headlights, and the shape of the windows says nothing about the engine, trunk space, or safety features.
If the car is in original factory configuration (like pure human race, not crossbreed) it is easy to tell the model of car and the features it have. If it looks like BMW E28 hood, it is hood from BMW E28 and it have X expected features from factory.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 05:28:50 PM

If the car is in original factory configuration (like pure human race, not crossbreed) it is easy to tell the model of car and the features it have. If it looks like BMW E28 hood, it is hood from BMW E28 and it have X expected features from factory.
And since there is no "pure" human race, we're all cross-bred and interrelated, you might find a BMW hood covering a Ford engine, riding on a Mercedes frame.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:30:39 PM

What if scientists discover that there are actually few separate subspecies of Homo Sapiens? It will speak against multiculturalist political theories and the scientists will be either silenced or declared racists.

Then they would have discovered that humans don't interfuck.
Which they do and that is why we don't really have separate sub species anymore.
This separation has happened in the past when populations of humans were physically separated from the rest. But by now there is not a single strand of pure sub species left and everyone is interbreeding.
Which is good because it brings a lot of new variety to our genome. This is nessesary because we can become genetically overspecialized and can find ourselfs unable to cope with a new environment. We get all kinds of nasty interbreeding related disseases if the gene pool is small. So to be a strong meta-organsim it is vital that we keep recombining our DNA. It is our best survival strategy for the long run.
It's just that we have xenophobia built in because when you're a group of monkeys and another group of monkeys climbs into your tree you will probably need to defend yourself or be kicked out of the tree.
So xenophobia developed to make you hate the other group of monkeys even before they climbed into your tree.
It is even so strong that you don't actually need them to climb into your tree, you just hate them beforehand because they are not in your group of monkey.
And humans do this on all levels.
If you have a school of only white kids you will see exactly the same monkey behaviour except that the groups will need to be formed first. The nerds vs the popular kids etc etc. To prevent this some countries have school uniforms so there is less difference to be made.
With skin color it is easier, of course, because you can just separate yourself on basis of first sight.
I'm white, you're black so we must be in different groups.
And so people automatically start hating.

So this racism has nothnig to do with the actual groups that are being discriminated.
It is about the fact that we constantly try to define these groups to feel secure.
The better you define yourself as part of your social environment, the more safe you feel.
But the better you define your social position the more you will create a barrier to people from other groups.
By deciding that you belong to a certain group you also decide that some others do not belong to that group.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:38:02 PM

And since there is no "pure" human race, we're all cross-bred and interrelated, you might find a BMW hood covering a Ford engine, riding on a Mercedes frame.
I'm pure white. Most niggers in Africa are pure black. Most Chinese are pure Asian. Only in America everyone fucks everything. You are example of this, you homosexual supporter!
Which is good because it brings a lot of new variety to our genome. This is nessesary because we can become genetically overspecialized and can find ourselfs unable to cope with a new environment. We get all kinds of nasty interbreeding related disseases if the gene pool is small. So to be a strong meta-organsim it is vital that we keep recombining our DNA. It is our best survival strategy for the long run.
I strongly recommend You to start interbreeding with chimpanzees for the same reason. The gene pool is large and mixed enough for white people. There is no need to introduce alien subspecies in.
It's just that we have xenophobia built in because when you're a group of monkeys and another group of monkeys climbs into your tree you will probably need to defend yourself or be kicked out of the tree.
So xenophobia developed to make you hate the other group of monkeys even before they climbed into your tree.
It is even so strong that you don't actually need them to climb into your tree, you just hate them beforehand because they are not in your group of monkey.
It is true. Racism and nationalism is the natural thing how humans are. Ideology must be built upon these values else it would be unnatural ideology who will collapse because it goes against human nature.

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:38:52 PM

I'm not genetics expert to show the pair in DNA who is responsible for this. But find the gene who is responsible for skin color, facial features and other measurable visual values and you get pairs who are responsible for race.

Nope. Physical characteristics mean nothing, and aren't limited by race. If a black man and white woman have a baby, and that baby comes out with fair (white) skin, freckles, and straight red hair, etc...  does that mean that kids is "white"? Does the lack of any "black" physical characteristics negate that part of his ancestry? No. Physical characteristics are fuzzy; there are no solid lines between the races.   

I'm pure white. Most niggers in Africa are pure black. Most Chinese are pure Asian.

Bullshit. We are all originally of african decent (Mitachondrial DNA evidence proves this), and people of different races have been fucking each other before africa and asia were "a thing". Put down "mien kampf" and pick up a science book, asshole.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:51:03 PM

I'm not genetics expert to show the pair in DNA who is responsible for this. But find the gene who is responsible for skin color, facial features and other measurable visual values and you get pairs who are responsible for race.

Nope. Physical characteristics mean nothing, and aren't limited by race. If a black man and white woman have a baby, and that baby comes out with fair (white) skin, freckles, and straight red hair, etc...  does that mean that kids is "white"? Does the lack of any "black" physical characteristics negate that part of his ancestry?  

If You mix half pee and half milk, you get mix of both. For the black and white parents the kid is called mulatto.

mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:51:54 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 12:22:14 AM by mobodick

Until whites are degraded to the level of niggers, this stereotype will be true. The process already is in full swing in USA and western world schools.

The great inventors of 19'th century. Why there is no niggers among them?

I dunno, it was us whites that had the biggest wars and screweed up the world in general for everyone.
It wouldn't have taken a lot and whites would have destroyed pretty much of the habitable earth.
You talk about the 198th century inventors, but did you know all of western science is based on knowledge from the east?
I mean, we use an arabic numeral system, the 0 (zero) was invented in India and we speak a language thac originated in India.
None of the western technology could have existed without the societal developments of india egypt, mesopotamia, india, china, etc.
You declare the western society as the winners but they are just the latest development of a global movement that has been progressing for thousands of years. You are small, realy small. But so is everyone else on this world. The REAL progress is made by the world as a whole. Without eastern and southern influences europe would still be a bunch of tribal folks having annual rapings in the village next door. It was the romans that learned us to make proper cities and they got that knowledge from the east and south.
In other words, you would not have an of the fruit of this society without help of people from other races. Your whole society would not exist. You would have no computer because the scientists in the 19th century would be clueless without the ancient knowledge of past civilizations.
All great western scholars refer back to these ancient texts. Even the greek philosophers were all basing their stuff off of eastern paterns.
Your world is full of knowledge created by black and asian people and you don't even know it.
Or do you think that pythagoras was the first person to discover that a^2+b^2=c^2 ?
He was not. The relation was known thousands of years earlier by other great civilisations. And those were now civilizations of white western people. They were africans, arabs, indians and chinese.

You're like a person using others as a ladder and then claim you got to the top all by yourself.
It's just very incorrect.

And can you stop calling black people niggers?
Otherwise i will have to refer to you as a lithuanian bitch.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 05:53:13 PM

I'm pure white. Most niggers in Africa are pure black. Most Chinese are pure Asian.

Bullshit. We are all originally of african decent (Mitachondrial DNA evidence proves this), and people of different races have been fucking each other before africa and asia were "a thing". Put down "mien kampf" and pick up a science book, asshole.

Well (if vulgarly) said.

deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:55:42 PM

Well (if vulgarly) said.

+1

true words are not beautiful.  beautiful words are not true.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:06:40 PM

Well (if vulgarly) said.
Your western world science books about human race and genetics are just as censored and biased as soviet books about history and economics or north korean books about everything. You are asshole too if you believe that bullshit about irrelevance of your ancestry. Western world are taking this even step further - now the gender also is considered only a social construction.

Race is permanent. Race is real. Every race and nationality have it's place on earth where it lived for thousands of years.
You're like a person using others as a ladder and then claim you got to the top all by yourself.
It is called exchange of information and knowledge. It happened for millenia among developed civilizations. Europeans are not only highly intelligent race. And Internet is the purest form of that exchange of information. The multiculturalists are mistaking exchange of knowledge with exchange of genetic material.

mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:09:36 PM

I'm pure white. Most niggers in Africa are pure black. Most Chinese are pure Asian. Only in America everyone fucks everything. You are example of this, you homosexual supporter!
You cannot be pure white simply because there is no genetic test that can assess the pureness of your whiteness.
Since we all have the same origin we are pure nothing. We are all mixes of genes.
What if it turns out that people with red hair are more 'pure' white than people with blond hair?
Are you willing to bend to your new red haired masters because they are clearly superior to your whiteness?

I strongly recommend You to start interbreeding with chimpanzees for the same reason. The gene pool is large and mixed enough for white people. There is no need to introduce alien subspecies in.
Humans can't interbreed with chimpansees.
That is also why i think that your IQ is actually pretty low. You should have know this if you're above average.
If there was any interbreeding between humans and chimps then your forefathers would have done so thousands of years ago.

It is true. Racism and nationalism is the natural thing how humans are. Ideology must be built upon these values else it would be unnatural ideology who will collapse because it goes against human nature.

Sure, see how far you will get with using your animal urges to base an ideology on.
Usually ieologies are thought up to get away from animal urges. Animal urges are exactly that, they are tools for stupid animals to not get eaten in the real world. But we don't live in that world anymore. We are not just animals in the wild.

Sometimes i walk on the street and think:"Damnit, i realy need to take a shit". But do i want to live in a society where everyone will shit on the street? I don't. My ideal is to have clean streets.
So i keep the shit inside and wait untill i can find a toilet.

Animal urges are becoming stupid and inpractical for humans. Most of them don't really have a good function anymore. There is no real danger that black people will come and beat you out of your tree. Your racism is just rhetoric.
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

ughh uggh - me monkey too.
Me no like baboon, baboon bad monkey. keep baboon in check - me master monkey.
ugghh ugghh.

My favourite monkey is the tarsier.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:12:46 PM

Race is permanent. Race is real. Every race and nationality have it's place on earth where it lived for thousands of years.

You would be funny, if you didn't think you could use this bullshit to justify forcing people to live the way you think they should.

mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:28:26 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 06:42:28 PM by mobodick

Your western world science books about human race and genetics are just as censored and biased as soviet books about history and economics or north korean books about everything. You are asshole too if you believe that bullshit about irrelevance of your ancestry. Western world are taking this even step further - now the gender also is considered only a social construction.

It is called exchange of information and knowledge. It happened for millenia among developed civilizations. Europeans are not only highly intelligent race. And Internet is the purest form of that exchange of information. The multiculturalists are mistaking exchange of knowledge with exchange of genetic material.

Race may be perceivable but it is certainly not something definitve or permanent. That is just not how genetics works.
I get the idea that you have not read a modern book on genetics or even have a vague idea of the implications of it.

To get back to the ladder story. I'm not sure what information has to do with the reason why you see certain groups of people as separate from you.
You somehow think that race == civilization and that any race/civilization is separate from the others.
It is not. The historic separation is just a tool to get an overview. The distinctions break down when looked at closely.
So there is no hard line between al-Khwārizmī that invented our numerical system based on indian scholars (also, the word 'algorithm' is actually his name) and Newton that developed parts of it further.
The process of science and discovery (the stuff our civilization is based on) completely destroys any notions of nationality or genetical superiority.
Science shows us that culture has a much greater influence on human potential than genetics.
From a genetic point of view we are almost equal across races.
From a social point of view things get complicated. Most of what you think you see as 'race' is in fact just culture.
Your set of ideas cannot cope with that. You assign values to people you've never met based on their assumed appearance while appearance is the smallest real difference between people. And you ignore that almost all of the differences you perceive between races are based in culture.

I have black friends that are more intelligent than me, which means they are much more intelligent than you.
So i don't know where you get your ideas from, i get mine from real life experience with at least 20 different nationalities and i know people from every single race.
And i can tell you that if you put your ideas to the test on a global scale they would turn out to be laughably stupid.
mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:43:16 PM

You would be funny, if you didn't think you could use this bullshit to justify forcing people to live the way you think they should.

Meh, its sad any way you care to look at it..
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:45:49 PM

You cannot be pure white simply because there is no genetic test that can assess the pureness of your whiteness.
There was no other race in history living in nearest 3000 kilometers. All my parents are white northern europeans. I could not be anything else.
Since we all have the same origin we are pure nothing. We are all mixes of genes.
We could not be from single origin if Your parents are not baltic, german, polish or slavic.
What if it turns out that people with red hair are more 'pure' white than people with blond hair?
Are you willing to bend to your new red haired masters because they are clearly superior to your whiteness?
It would be amusing to find that true. As we know red hair are caused by recessive gene.

And the whiteness or blackness does not dictate who have rights to rule. It is living in that place for thousands of years. Whites own the Europe, niggers own the Africa, asians in Asia and so on. You are confusing preservation of racial and ethnic purity with slavery.
Humans can't interbreed with chimpansees.
That is also why i think that your IQ is actually pretty low. You should have know this if you're above average.
If there was any interbreeding between humans and chimps then your forefathers would have done so thousands of years ago.
Your IQ is clearly under average if You cannot understand sarcasm.
Sure, see how far you will get with using your animal urges to base an ideology on.
Usually ieologies are thought up to get away from animal urges. Animal urges are exactly that, they are tools for stupid animals to not get eaten in the real world. But we don't live in that world anymore. We are not just animals in the wild.
Animal urges are becoming stupid and inpractical for humans. Most of them don't really have a good function anymore.
Humans are basically extremely intelligent monkeys. Trying to become what we are not will fail eventually. If current world is different that our human nature requires then the world must be changed! Viva la Revolution!
There is no real danger that black people will come and beat you out of your tree. Your racism is just rhetoric.
It is actually extremely likely. Russians already did that in other soviet republics. Immigrants are doing that to western Europe. Taking jobs, diluting culture and so on.

And why someone with different race should force me to accept him here if I and everyone else don't like him in our land?
Race may be perceivable but it is certainly not something definitve or permanent.
It is bad news then. I might turn into nigger or asian in next few years Shocked
I get the idea that you have not read a modern book on genetics or even have a vague idea of the implications of it.
I don't read false books. They clearly are for ideological and political manipulation. Soviet Russia printed shitload of similar "scientific" books about economics and history to justify existence of soviet union.
You somehow think that race == civilization and that any race/civilization is separate from the others.
So ancient Japanese civilization were composed of japs, niggers and indians? Or it was composed only from japanese people? And Roman empire were composed of Romans AND niggers and jews in role more than slave?
So there is no hard line bethweeen the arab that invented our numerical system and newton that developed parts of it further.
The process of science and discovery (the stuff our civilization is based on) completely destroys any notions of nationality or genetical superiority.
Science shows us that culture has a much greater influence on human potential than genetics.
You again are confusing race with culture! Sharing of ideas is good. Or I would not be using internet or connecting to Bitcoin nodes run by asians. Interbreeding with other races or cultures is bad. There is no requirement to interbreed to share ideas.
From a genetic point of view we are almost equal across races.
From genetic point we also are 95% pigs. Are You a pig or human?
Most of what you think you see as 'race' is in fact just culture
I did not know that niggers are not a race but culture of sunbathing abuse.
I have black friends that are more intelligent than me,
I don't doubt that!
So i don't know where you get your ideas from, i get mine from real life experience with at least 20 different nationalities and i know people from every single race.
And i can tell you that if you put your ideas to the test on a global scale they would turn out to be laughably stupid.
You actually got in contact with only one culture. American. So You have very limited contact with other cultures.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: