Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check  (Read 9863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 06:54:43 PM

Race is permanent. Race is real. Every race and nationality have it's place on earth where it lived for thousands of years.
You would be funny, if you didn't think you could use this bullshit to justify forcing people to live the way you think they should.
And why someone with different race should force me to accept him here if I and everyone else don't like him in our land?
Have you purchased an entire country? I was not aware you were such a real estate mogul.

Interbreeding with other races or cultures is bad.
Cleetus here would disagree:

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:25:17 PM

Western world are taking this even step further - now the gender also is considered only a social construction.

Not to add another derail, but sex/gender isn't binary either.

Yes, xx is female, and xy is male; but what about people that carry xxy chromosomes (Klinefelter syndrome), or xxx (triple x syndrome), or xyy (xyy syndrome), or just x without a second pair (turner syndrome), or any other gender identifying chromosome anomaly?  What would you classify them as?  What about people with both xx and xy chromosomes (hermaphrodite/intersex)? Physically they carry both male and female sexual organs, and genetically they are both male and female at the same time.

Sex and gender is not solely defined by male and female.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 07:26:43 PM

Western world are taking this even step further - now the gender also is considered only a social construction.

Yes, xx is female, and xy is male; but what about people that carry xxy chromosomes (Klinefelter syndrome), or xxx (triple x syndrome), or xyy (xyy syndrome), or just x without a second pair (turner syndrome), or any other gender identifying chromosome anomaly?  What would you classify them as?
I'm guessing defects, fit only for the kilns.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:49:03 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2013, 09:13:41 PM by mobodick

You cannot be pure white simply because there is no genetic test that can assess the pureness of your whiteness.
There was no other race in history living in nearest 3000 kilometers. All my parents are white northern europeans. I could not be anything else.
Boy have i got news for you! LOL., There are no pure europeans. It's only how far you want to go into the past.
'Pure' just doensn't exist in this context.
Go read a book, stupid.

Since we all have the same origin we are pure nothing. We are all mixes of genes.
We could not be from single origin if Your parents are not baltic, german, polish or slavic.
You are confusing race with cultures and states. To be honest, i think your understanding of the subject is insufficient because you keep making these complete mistakes in your definitions.
What if it turns out that people with red hair are more 'pure' white than people with blond hair?
Are you willing to bend to your new red haired masters because they are clearly superior to your whiteness?
It would be amusing to find that true. As we know red hair are caused by recessive gene.
Why do you assume that a dominant gene would be superior to a recessive one?
If dominant genes were superior then there would be no recessive genes.
There would be no people with red hair.
In reality dominance or receciveness is just a tool for your genes to allow a certain amount of change to occur when recombining.
There is no preference for success for dominant or recessive genes and both play an important role in all known individual organisms.

Again, you show an extremely poor knowledge about the subject.

And the whiteness or blackness does not dictate who have rights to rule. It is living in that place for thousands of years. Whites own the Europe, niggers own the Africa, asians in Asia and so on. You are confusing preservation of racial and ethnic purity with slavery.

But that is not what happens in reality. It's only in your stupid brain that you can think of such a closed situation.
Why do you think it is important to preserve this mess of half-pure gene pools?
And why do you think that more pure is more better?
There is no evidence to support that.
On fact, the pharaos thought they could make a pure pharaonic gene line by having children in the family. So you know, brother and sister. It's a good example of what happens if you want a 'pure' gene pool.
The reality of it is that there is no such thing as genetical pureness.
It's complete bullshit. You say slavic people? I say they fucked around with the turks and egyptians.
The turks? They had children with people from the middle east.
The Iraki? For sure they interbred with indian people.
And indian people were royally screwed over by the mongolians.
And this has been happening for thousands and thousands of years.

So there are a lot of 'pure' slavic people that will have some mongolian genes in them.
Ever noticed that slavic people (especially russians) have a little bit of asian in their gene pool? That is Ghengis Khan smiling at you.

I can not say this clearly enough. All people are mixes of genes and noone can claim to be pure anything.
It is an arbitrary distinction.

Or else, please inform us in what genetic way, for instance, slavs are different from germans?
Humans can't interbreed with chimpansees.
That is also why i think that your IQ is actually pretty low. You should have know this if you're above average.
If there was any interbreeding between humans and chimps then your forefathers would have done so thousands of years ago.
Your IQ is clearly under average if You cannot understand sarcasm.
That was actually sarcasm back with an insult thrown in for good measure. Sorry i made it too difficult for you to understand.
Sure, see how far you will get with using your animal urges to base an ideology on.
Usually ieologies are thought up to get away from animal urges. Animal urges are exactly that, they are tools for stupid animals to not get eaten in the real world. But we don't live in that world anymore. We are not just animals in the wild.
Animal urges are becoming stupid and inpractical for humans. Most of them don't really have a good function anymore.
Humans are basically extremely intelligent monkeys. Trying to become what we are not will fail eventually. If current world is different that our human nature requires then the world must be changed! Viva la Revolution!
That is simply not true on account that we are talking about this.
I agree that we are just smart monkeys but this gives us the power to think about things before we act.
The only way we could have created our society is by stopping these urges from takig over completely.
We need to manage them to be able to live in large societies.

The problem with our human nature is that it is pretty brutal. Most of the time our human nature needs the world to change to provide in some egoistical need. I want to fuck now, bend over, i need to eat now, give me your food, etc etc.
Of course you need to eat and sleep and fuck. But it is only by controling this that you can actually make a better life for yourself than being beaten for rape and being shunned for thievery.
You talk as if the world was one big school yard (you go play over there with your (random race) friends and i'll go over here and play with my (randon race) friends). Who are you to decide where kids should play.
What will you lose by playing with other races?

There is no real danger that black people will come and beat you out of your tree. Your racism is just rhetoric.
It is actually extremely likely. Russians already did that in other soviet republics. Immigrants are doing that to western Europe. Taking jobs, diluting culture and so on.
Aah, so russians are a race ! Good to know!
LOL.
And the immigrants? they are imported.
We need them to keep our society running.
They are not taking the jobs, the jobs are given to them.
They are worth more to our society than your sorry ass Smiley

Race is permanent. Race is real. Every race and nationality have it's place on earth where it lived for thousands of years.

You would be funny, if you didn't think you could use this bullshit to justify forcing people to live the way you think they should.
And why someone with different race should force me to accept him here if I and everyone else don't like him in our land?
The funny thing is that you are very worried about these things while you say that you havent even met a black person in life.
So what the fuck are you even talking about?
You are afraid of fairy tales and you come with comparissons to soviets when we are talking about race.

Seriously, where did you go to school, because i want to go there and stand in front of it and laught at the teachers and cry for the children.

Race may be perceivable but it is certainly not something definitve or permanent.
It is bad news then. I might turn into nigger or asian in next few years Shocked
That won't happen anytime soon, but i can guarantee that you have alittle bit of asian and african genes in you. There is no such thing as a purely european genome. It's a fantasy.

Again, if you don't think so then please provide the active genes that exclusively define europeans and exclude asians or africans.
If you can't find them then you'll know you're wrong.

I get the idea that you have not read a modern book on genetics or even have a vague idea of the implications of it.
I don't read false books. They clearly are for ideological and political manipulation. Soviet Russia printed shitload of similar "scientific" books about economics and history to justify existence of soviet union.
But soviet russia is not recognized as a reliable source of new information about genetics, is it?
In fact, there is no soviet russia anymore and there hasn't been for about 20 years.
Ding ding ding. Did the quarter fall already? Communism is gone!
You can actually go and read other peoples books now.
We have the internet now and people can share ideas freely most of the time (except in countries like Iran).
You do not have to rely on the books provided to your government by the soviet regime. You are allowed to look beyond the fascist past of russian occupation and see that most people are not like you think (or was made to think).

I don't think you're a bad person, but i do think you have been fed a lot of single sided information and that has led you to the wrong conclusions about humanity.

You somehow think that race == civilization and that any race/civilization is separate from the others.
So ancient Japanese civilization were composed of japs, niggers and indians? Or it was composed only from japanese people? And Roman empire were composed of Romans AND niggers and jews in role more than slave?
Ow, your such a dumb little lithuanian bitch.
First of all, race is not genetically seperable. There is no genetically pure definition of race.
I'll try it again: Everyone is a mix of all the races in the world. There is no pure race and the idea is a complete fantasy.
Japanese people are africans that traveled along the indian ocean coast all the way to japan.
You may not look black but you do have black DNA because your forefathers were black people. All humans started out in africa.
The distinction between monkeys and humans was made a long time before humans started populating the world on this scale.
So most of your genome is identical to the people in africa but we white people adapted to the lower temperatures and lower light levels.
The real differences are, again, cultural. Culture is information that can be processed by any race of humans.
So there is no hard line bethweeen the arab that invented our numerical system and newton that developed parts of it further.
The process of science and discovery (the stuff our civilization is based on) completely destroys any notions of nationality or genetical superiority.
Science shows us that culture has a much greater influence on human potential than genetics.
You again are confusing race with culture! Sharing of ideas is good. Or I would not be using internet or connecting to Bitcoin nodes run by asians. Interbreeding with other races or cultures is bad. There is no requirement to interbreed to share ideas.
I'm not confusing things. That is because i actually understand what i'm talking about.
I'm just telling you that most of the difference you feel for other races is in fact a dislike for the particular culture.

If you think that sharing information is good then i don't understand any of your points anyway.
Genes are information. Making children is the same as sharing and recombining information.
So please explain why the sharing of genetical information (interbreeding) is bad?

There definitely is a hard genetic requirement to share this information.
We need to share our genetic information to be able to survive new problems.
Recombination is the most important mechanism for evolution. It is the basis for why life is capable of adaptation. Sexuality is the main mechanism for multicellurar life to recombine the information in their genes.
So having sex with a human from far away is in fact the best thing you can do.
The main benefit is in having your genes randomly upgraded with other genes.
This gives you a chance to create offspring that can do things that none of the parents could.
If the parents came from the same (or similar) gene pool then the potential for making a better organism becomes less.
If the parents came from the same family then the errors of reproduction will start to outpace any benefits you may think you had and the population actually can start to devolve! So it is the lack of different genetical material that leads to devolution or genetic stagnation.
So our genome cannot function if it is too stable (if it is not combined with other genomes enough).
This is an active process because genes degrade within a small and closed population.
When not recombined with sufficiently fresh genomes the irreversible errors in the genetical material of the population start to build up. In the end it leads to a slow disintegration of that population by genetic disseases.
The resulting organisms will effectively be less capable of dealing with the environment.

Another benefit is that by having sex you also share anti-bodies. Your body can learn to fight microorganisms that it has never seen before just by exchanging body fluids with other humans. The more exotic the information the better the chance that your body will recognize and neutralize new virusses or bacteria.
So that's another benefit of interbreeding. It actually makes us stronger as humans.

And the fact of life is that we need to do this or else we cannot progress as humanity. Genetic stagnation means the death of the species because genes degrade over generations.
So interbreeding is actually good. Very very good. As long as we can deal with the cultural differences there is no reason not to interbreed. From a genetic point of view it is realy stupid not to do it.
Without the possibility to make many new combinations most of life would be impossible.

I'm not sure how you can understand this subject and not agree.

From a genetic point of view we are almost equal across races.
From genetic point we also are 95% pigs. Are You a pig or human?
You seem to have a very strong opinion that people of different races are so special that they need preservation and need to protect their genome against other races.
But if you think about how much difference the 5% makes between you and a pig you have to realize that the genetic differences between human races are realy small.

So please give me a good (or in fact any coherent) reason for justifying your obsession with keeping these small diferences in our genes separated.

In fact, i can easily say that you have no such scientific basis whatsoever to claim that it is better to keep genepools from interacting with each other.
All you have managed to say is that it is just better.

Most of what you think you see as 'race' is in fact just culture
I did not know that niggers are not a race but culture of sunbathing abuse.
I have black friends that are more intelligent than me,
I don't doubt that!
Sure you can doubt all you want but you are still a clueless little lithuanian bitch.
So you cannot actually know. You're guessing and you're guessing wrong.

So i don't know where you get your ideas from, i get mine from real life experience with at least 20 different nationalities and i know people from every single race.
And i can tell you that if you put your ideas to the test on a global scale they would turn out to be laughably stupid.
You actually got in contact with only one culture. American. So You have very limited contact with other cultures.

I was born in poland, i live in the netherands, i worked in england, germany, sweden, poland, spain, portugal, greece, egypt and dubai, amongst others.
Who were you again?

Seriously, a xenophobe explaining to me that i had limited contact with other cultures is a little bit funny. But only a little bit because it's actually very very sad.

mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:59:10 PM

Yes, xx is female, and xy is male; but what about people that carry xxy chromosomes (Klinefelter syndrome), or xxx (triple x syndrome), or xyy (xyy syndrome), or just x without a second pair (turner syndrome), or any other gender identifying chromosome anomaly?  What would you classify them as?
I'm guessing defects, fit only for the kilns.

They are a form of defect in humans but that is only because human genes work in a certain way.
There is nothing preventing more than two sexes (and some species actually have these) .
In humans it was never ment to work that way.
But, you know, if these people can survive and can transfer their XYY genes to the next generation then i don't see any objections. It's exactly how life does its things. Make a change and see if it brings anything new to the pool.
Maybe people with XYY chromosomes are better protected agains radiation and they will be better equipped for space travel, who knows.
So i suggest you reserve your kilns for more productive activities.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 09:06:30 PM

So i suggest you reserve your kilns for more productive activities.

I prefer to use mine for pottery. I was just predicting what the bigot would say.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:12:51 PM

Have you purchased an entire country? I was not aware you were such a real estate mogul.
Your viewpoint is utterly materialistic and spoiled. Fatherland have no price. It is already "purchased" with blood of young soldiers who died for it.
Interbreeding with other races or cultures is bad.
Cleetus here would disagree:
You are confusing inbreeding with close relatives with not associating with people of other race and ethnicity. I repeat - here we are already mixed enough to not worry about close relative inbreeding for next 500 to 700 years.

Yes, xx is female, and xy is male; but what about people that carry xxy chromosomes (Klinefelter syndrome), or xxx (triple x syndrome), or xyy (xyy syndrome), or just x without a second pair (turner syndrome), or any other gender identifying chromosome anomaly?  What would you classify them as?  What about people with both xx and xy chromosomes (hermaphrodite/intersex)? Physically they carry both male and female sexual organs, and genetically they are both male and female at the same time.

Sex and gender is not solely defined by male and female.
They are extremely rare freaks of nature. Nothing to worry beyond scientific curiosity and definitely we should not change our definition of gender because of them.
Boy have i got news for you! LOL., There are no pure europeans. It's only how far you want to go into the past.
'Pure' just doensn't exist in this context.
Go read a book, stupid.
So how impure we all are? Define please!

Your book most likely is not valid source on that matter. Next time bring here book on history written by stalin and breznev.
You are confusing race with cultures and states.
They all are white race.
Why do you assume that a dominant gene would be superior to a recessive one?
If dominant genes were superior then there would be no recessive genes.
There would be no people with red hair.
In reality dominance or receciveness is just a tool for your genes to allow a certain amount of change to occur when recombining.
There is no preference for success for dominant or recessive genes and both play an important role in all known individual organisms.

Again, you show an extremely poor knowledge about the subject.
You are confusing traits caused by recessive genes with traits who are genetically fixed such as skin color, skull form and other features what define particular race. Two niggers cannot give birth to aryan child. But redheads can be born to parents of any race. It is You who don't understand more than liberals and multiculturalists want you to learn.
Why do you think it is important to preserve this mess of half-pure gene pools?
And why do you think that more pure is more better?
There is no evidence to support that.
Natural adaptation to environment. Sense of belonging and unity with other people around. There is no evidence supporting many things, especially if the evidence is being suppressed.
On fact, the pharaos thought they could make a pure pharaonic gene line by having children in the family. So you know, brother and sister. It's a good example of what happens if you want a 'pure' gene pool.
Again, You are confusing close relative inbreeding with idea of mononationalism. You do it of purpose or because you are stupid?
The reality of it is that there is no such thing as genetical pureness.
It's complete bullshit. You say slavic people? I say they fucked around with the turks.
The turks? they had children with tpeople from the middle east.
The Iraki? For sure they interbred with indian people.
And indian people were royally screwed over by the mongolians.
Not all of them are. It is only partially true. If every people would be equally mixed, there would not be visual differences between various people around the world.
So there are a lot of 'pure' slavic people that will have some mongolian genes in them.
Ever noticed that slavic people (especially russians) have a little bit of asian in their gene pool? That is Ghengis Khan smiling at you.
And this is why we hate those asiatic russians even more than pure russians. Pure russians look more like poles but some asiatic russians look more like caucasians (armenians, tajiks).
I agree that we are just smart monkeys but this gives us the power to think about things before we act.
The only way we could have created our society is by stopping these urges from takig over completely.
We need to manage them to be able to live in large societies.
Thinking before act is like establishing good railroad network before purifying society?

It is not about urges but about being able to reason! Urge is to fuck everything that moves. Reasoning is fucking only partner who is fit for that purpose. No one wants to have kids and live with wife who speak in another language or have different traditions. Those people who choose such partners are the more animal like than nazis who choose wisely.
What will you lose by playing with other races?
We all will lose our culture. No one wants to see black people in streets or foreigners speaking broken language and not understanding our traditions. You can mix nations easily but unmixing (ethnic cleansing) is very brutal and not always completely successful. Better not to start the process of mixing in first place.
And the immigrants? they are imported.
We need them to keep our society running.
We don't need them if the political system is the right one. Third Way or national-socialism is the proper one. Using cheap labor is a form of modern slavery anyway. I feel sorry for people who need to go to other places to find work.
That won't happen anytime soon, but i can guarantee that you have alittle bit of asian and african genes in you. There is no such thing as a purely european genome. It's a fantasy.

Again, if you don't think so then please provide the active genes that exclusively define europeans and exclude asians or africans.
If you can't find them then you'll know you're wrong.
Then there is no such thing as pure african and asian genes too. That means that there is no such thing as africans and asians also.

Still I'm completely white and niggers are black like shit. How could that be that they are born black and we white?

Asking me for specific gene who defines particular race is nonsense. I might as well ask You particular line of Windows network stack code who defines the size of TCP packet. The race is likely defined not by individual gene but set of genes who control known visual characteristics and maybe the invisible unknown ones. And the known history of ancestry of particular human.
We have the internet now and people can share ideas freely most of the time (except in countries like Iran).
Actually in Iran many things can be shared and discussed more freely and without fear of persecution than in western world. Pirated software and holocaust denial is few things I know and care about.
But soviet russia is not recognized as a reliable source of new information about genetics, is it?
In fact, there is no soviet russia anymore and there hasn't been for about 20 years.
Ding ding ding. Did the quarter fall already? Communism is gone!
You can actually go and read other peoples books now.
My ideology is based in nazism, fascism and sovereign nationalism. Nothing to do with aggressor state USSR and russian imperialism.
Everyone is a mix of all the races in the world. There is no pure race and the idea is a complete fantasy.
Japanese people are africans that traveled along the indian ocean coast all the way to japan.
Poor japanese people. Traveled so hard that they become small, yellowish white and developed taste for scat porn. Evolution don't work in such way. For such radical changes to develop as a result of natural selection the people must inhabit particular place for long time. That could not happen in 75 000 years all starting with niggers escaping Africa as politically correct multiculturalists say.
You may not look black but you do have black DNA because your forefathers were black people. All humans started out in africa.
It is questionable. You also have no proof for this except possibly faked research results.

Even if all people started from one race, there still are races who are clearly defined and must not be mixed together.
If you think that sharing information is good then i don't understand any of your points anyway.
Genes are information. Making children is the same as sharing and recombining information.
So please explain why the sharing of genetical information (interbreeding) is bad?
It is sharing information in wrong way. Like posting all your bitcoin private keys here on public forum.

People are more than only information. People are who we are, the wonder of existence and probably the only meaning of life. Who want to create wrong wonder of existence and wrong reason for life? We must not create wrong people by combining wrong information!
So having sex with a human from far away is in fact the best thing you can do.
The main benefit is in having your genes randomly upgraded with other genes.
This gives you a chance to create offspring that can do things that none of the parents could.
It is actually 50/50 in most optimistic cases. It is also as likely to create total scumbag that was not possible with such interbreeding. Gene selection is random. The natural selection is the great eugenics who decided who will be successful and who would not.
Another benefit is that by having sex you also share anti-bodies. Your body can learn to fight microorganisms that it has never seen before just by exchanging body fluids with other humans. The more exotic the information the better the chance that your body will recognize and neutralize new virusses or bacteria.
So that's another benefit of interbreeding. It actually makes us stronger as humans.
I see it. AIDS have made us better! The diseased dying people will thank to those who fucked niggers, homosexuals and junkies!
And the fact of life is that we need to do this or else we cannot progress as humanity. Genetic stagnation means the death of the species because genes degrade over generations.
So interbreeding is actually good. Very very good. As long as we can deal with the cultural differences there is no reason not to interbreed. From a genetic point of view it is realy stupid not to do it.
Without the possibility to make many new combinations most of life would be impossible.

I'm not sure how you can understand this subject and not agree.
It is also possible to make this within white population. Little over 3 millions in our nation alone is enough for next 500 to 700 years. No need to screw rastafarians or japs.
You seem to have a very strong opinion that people of different races are so special that they need preservation and need to protect their genome against other races.
But if you think about how much difference the 5% makes between you and a pig you have to realize that the genetic differences between human races are realy small.
But how about You? Why do You think the human race should be preserved if we all basically are pigs? I agree the genetic difference between races are small. The fact that various subspecies of humans can create fertile offspring proves that.

The fact that most humans don't like differently looking and acting people around is good enough reason to keep them out.
I was born in poland, i live in the netherands, i worked in england, germany, sweden, poland, spain, portugal, greece, egypt and dubai, amongst others.
Who were you again?

Seriously, a xenophobe explaining to me that i had limited contact with other cultures is a little bit funny. But only a little bit because it's actually very very sad.
I mistaked You for being american. You are just as ignorant and xenophilic as they are. As I know poles and lithuanians have some unfinished business and now I understand why You are calling me lithuanian bitch. I'm not lithuanian at all. I'm proud to live and work in my fatherland and not to disturb other nations. Now I work in internet with people of various ethnicity. I even don't know it and they don't too. Internet is alternate reality anyway, Bitcoin is proof of that.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 10:18:18 PM

Your viewpoint is utterly materialistic and spoiled. Fatherland have no price. It is already "purchased" with blood of young soldiers who died for it.
Ahh, but you do not "own" it. Nor do you own all of Europe, by either standard. So, I am happy to say, while you are welcome to enforce whatever rules on your own land, that land is extremely limited.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:23:57 PM

Ahh, but you do not "own" it. Nor do you own all of Europe, by either standard. So, I am happy to say, while you are welcome to enforce whatever rules on your own land, that land is extremely limited.
I'm not american. Having my country right is all I need.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 10:33:12 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 12:10:03 AM by myrkul

I'm not american. Having my country right is all I need.
It's not "your" country. You're Lithuanian, yes?
Then the country "belongs to" her as the representative of the Lithuanian government:

mobodick

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 11:54:14 PM

blablabla

Yawn, i'm not even going to read that if you keep splitting it up like that.
Seems to me your whole idea is baseless when confronted with genetic analysis.
If you have some substantial rationale besides xenophobia or can disprove human evolution then please show it.
Othewise you're just a scared little lithuanian bitch fully depending on the rest of the world to relay your words over amerikan technology.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 12:11:46 AM

Also:

Separated at birth?

mobodick

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:20:39 AM

Also:

Separated at birth?

My little lithuanian bitches twins, yes.
Hilly and Dally i call them.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:24:09 AM

Also:

Separated at birth?
Like two lips of same cunt. None of them really represent the average joe of that nation. Empty banner of ruling elite that changes every 4 years.
blablabla

If you have some substantial rationale besides xenophobia or can disprove human evolution then please show it.
Othewise you're just a scared little lithuanian bitch fully depending on the rest of the world to relay your words over amerikan technology.

The rationale is that nobody wants differently looking people around them. It begins with that and ends with that. Everything else is irrelevant.

Xenophobia is just another word invented by multiculturalists to label opponents. Just like homophobia. Soviets did that too. Can You remember how they called people who did not like communism?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 12:31:59 AM

Like two lips of same cunt. None of them really represent the average joe of that nation. Empty banner of ruling elite that changes every 4 years.

Unlike the US, you guys have a direct election. So she may not represent the "average," but she at least represents a majority. You seem to despise her, so that implies you're in the minority.

Thank god.

The rationale is that nobody wants differently looking people around them. It begins with that and ends with that. Everything else is irrelevant.

I have no problem living next to someone who doesn't look like me. That's your hangup, not mine.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 12:38:16 AM

I have no trouble with Abrahamic religions nuking each other.

Me neither.  Fuck the Axis of Abraham, I hate that thing!

How may I best contribute to mutual annihilation between Jerusalem, Rome, and Mecca?  Maybe Crowdfunder?

Death to all extremists!!!   Angry

Oh, and Poe's Law(antibanker) implies he's an FBI or ADL agent, trolling for nutjobs to justify his budget/Zionism.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:41:49 AM

Unlike the US, you guys have a direct election. So she may not represent the "average," but she at least represents a majority. You seem to despise her, so that implies you're in the minority.

Thank god.
The independently thinking people always are in minority. The ruling class, the banksters, zionists, freemasons they all are very small part of population but they manipulate and control it.

The westerners are confusing minority in quantity and real ethnic minorities (like Basque in Spain) with various scum like homosexuals and immigrants. It is the same with born degenerates like people with down syndrome are bundled together with crippled war heroes. They all are called in politically correct term of disabled people without further distinction. It is humiliating to the people who were crippled in accident or incident.

mobodick

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:45:28 AM

blablabla

[/quote]

But it is not true that noone wants differently looking people around them. There is a lot of variability in this property, even amongst people of the same race or ethnicity.
What people mostly hate is differently behaving people around them. But that is about culture.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:49:32 AM

This thread was very enjoyable, it brings out the absolute worst from the forum. Now to know if MysteryMiner is trolling or if this is all real, lets find out what country he is from.

• Good English, with a few mistakes. (So not poor country and not rich country)
  • Northern Europe
  • Seems to know about Latvia
  • Does not like Lithuania
  • Maybe from post-USSR country, because he would have said Western Europe instead of Northern Europe

Now here is list of countries in Northern Europe:
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Iceland
Ireland
Latvia
Lithuania
Norway
Sweden
United Kingdom

Most likely Denmark, Latvia, or Estonia. All very beautiful countries with very intelligent people.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
mobodick

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:54:59 AM

Thank god.
The independently thinking people always are in minority. The ruling class, the banksters, zionists, freemasons they all are very small part of population but they manipulate and control it.

The westerners are confusing minority in quantity and real ethnic minorities (like Basque in Spain) with various scum like homosexuals and immigrants. It is the same with born degenerates like people with down syndrome are bundled together with crippled war heroes. They all are called in politically correct term of disabled people without further distinction. It is humiliating to the people who were crippled in accident or incident.

This the first time in my life i hear anyone make a relation between down syndrome people and war heroes.

Your IQ is showing again, i guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: