Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check  (Read 9869 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:15:03 AM

But it is not true that noone wants differently looking people around them. There is a lot of variability in this property, even amongst people of the same race or ethnicity.
I know many people have wrong political beliefs. They are brainwashed into thinking that being multicultural and tolerant is "cool".
What people mostly hate is differently behaving people around them. But that is about culture.
So blacks are like chameleons. The different skin color is behavior. And it is cultural thing, they are not born that way. Amazing!
This the first time in my life i hear anyone make a relation between down syndrome people and war heroes.

Your IQ is showing again, i guess.
The journalists and news hosts no longer distinguish between people born disabled and people who were normal before. They all uniformly are called handicaped people now.

Once I talked to guy who have fallen from motorbike and now is on wheelchair. Now in last get-together there were also handful of mental retards and salivating kid with disability among them. He was pissed. I can easily imagine now that someone who got crippled in Afganistan invasion or Chernobyl disaster being classified the same as salivating retard. There is no more distinction between hellspawn and cripple they now all are called people with special needs. And they also are called minorities.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 01:23:24 AM

But it is not true that noone wants differently looking people around them. There is a lot of variability in this property, even amongst people of the same race or ethnicity.
I know many people have wrong political beliefs. They are brainwashed into thinking that being multicultural and tolerant is "cool".
No, we meet someone like you, and realize how much of an asshole a racist is.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:25:21 AM

No, we meet someone like you, and realize how much of an asshole a racist is.
But if the different people is from the same race as me? I'm still racist then?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:55:55 AM

What people mostly hate is differently behaving people around them. But that is about culture.
So blacks are like chameleons. The different skin color is behavior. And it is cultural thing, they are not born that way. Amazing!
This the first time in my life i hear anyone make a relation between down syndrome people and war heroes.

Your IQ is showing again, i guess.
The journalists and news hosts no longer distinguish between people born disabled and people who were normal before. They all uniformly are called handicaped people now.

Once I talked to guy who have fallen from motorbike and now is on wheelchair. Now in last get-together there were also handful of mental retards and salivating kid with disability among them. He was pissed. I can easily imagine now that someone who got crippled in Afganistan invasion or Chernobyl disaster being classified the same as salivating retard. There is no more distinction between hellspawn and cripple they now all are called people with special needs. And they also are called minorities.

I have never seen this confusion in the media before. Maybe you can give an example?
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:30:03 AM

If race exists, show me the genetic marker that divides white people and black people. Show me the gene that makes you asian or arab.

Valiant troll fighting   +1

It appears this is a thread for worthless shitbags to demonstrate to the bitcoin world just how truly unhappy and devoid of intelligence they are.  I really feel sorry for you would-be "racists".  It must suck to have such a loveless upbringing, and then to be completely devoid of mental capacity on top of that.       

I'm not genetics expert to show the pair in DNA who is responsible for this. But find the gene who is responsible for skin color, facial features and other measurable visual values and you get pairs who are responsible for race.

Using single genetic marker for drawing full picture is like using single bolt to trace whole car.

Thats because "race" is in your mind, brother.  And mostly what is in your mind is actually culture and not genetics.  Though genetics can be a statisitical indicator of cultural upbringing, with statistical correlations which vary from place to place, it is most certainly provably not genetics that determine cultural traditions.     

Do you think Micheal Jordan or Obama are "black"?  In brazil they would be considered "white", as presumably they would be in Congo or Guinea.

I can guess by your tone that you are from a cultural tradition of puritanism, sexual repression, and general scapegoatery.  This makes the most likely guesses as european, or perhaps middle eastern, third guess chinese.  However your attitude tells me absolute zero about your melanin content.  For that, the best I can guess is the average of the members of those large cultural groups.   

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 02:40:30 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2013, 09:57:24 PM by myrkul

I can guess by your tone that you are from a cultural tradition of puritanism, sexual repression, and general scapegoatery.  This makes the most likely guesses as european, or perhaps middle eastern, third guess chinese.  However your attitude tells me absolute zero about your melanin content.  For that, the best I can guess is the average of the members of those large cultural groups.

Well, I can't speak for his melanin content, but he has made some comments which either imply, or outright state, that he is of white, Indo-European stock. He may have tanned, which would increase his melanin content.

Of course, while I can tell precisely from his comments his gender, general skin tone, sexual orientation (with high probability - he might be acting this way out of fear that he himself is gay), and cultural background, He can tell very little of ours, especially gender and ethnicity. He may, in fact, be speaking with a group of African tribesmen who inexplicably have better English than he does, and he'd never know it. I'm sure this infuriates him.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
buuu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:43:15 PM

You know, mystery miner, you, me and all our brothers always have had travellers spirit in us. Since the stone age. If ryanair would have been back then you probably be fat black ginger now. Yes, language, race and culture is basis for a stable nation..... BUT globalization is inevitable! DEAL WITH IT!
Play by the rules or die! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: