Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUY NOW]Xerola X-Series "Segments" | Numbers 3-25 / 3-10  (Read 3703 times)
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:27:05 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 10:03:27 PM by Zeroxal

if it wasn't for casascius there would be no collectible section here. you wouldn't be making your own coins. less than $400 and you call him out in a chatgroup. never mind the other things you insinuated. i DO NOT WANT YOUR COINS - give them to whoever wants them
You are accusing me of accusing casascius to have scammed me. Which is NOT true. I have a right to complain when I order 0.39BTC worth of coins but don't get a reply after I PMed and emailed him, after about a month, haven't I? Sad to see a daddy of a few children can get so upset, hopefully the children are alright.
check the Slack logs - I have taken a screen print of you calling him out. I am disgusted that someone could behave in that way. I am done here - I will compile my own evidence and may be back at a later date. now take my name away from your slots I have no wish to have my name associated with you.
Bring it on. I'll wait.

http://imgur.com/a/He0Ar

I don't have time to waste on a child like you - but proof that you are saying mike has gone and owes you a pittance in public.. do I need to continue? or will you just shut up
Aaand you just shot yourself. Let me bring more clarity in this with the whole conversation:
Continue:
https://i.imgur.com/Mx6kKrK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NzIgHAb.jpg (typo: someone should be something)
https://i.imgur.com/FFkxru8.jpg
I apologize in advance for not blanking the others out. If you don't want the chat message of yours to be public, please tell me. I have blanked every other message out.

Uploaded your pic again just to make sure: https://i.imgur.com/PjUJdIf.jpg

It's so sad even attempting to calm down someone who insults me when trying to talk normally. You calm me a child? You are even worse than a crying baby with your reaction like this.
No offense: I hope your children don't have to go through this side of you.

I will take any one of the full gold plated ones if any are generously given up.
Huh  I will take #8 if available.
Reserved, thanks Smiley
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:33:59 AM

Yea the ability to buy the aluminum coins should be taken off the site if he isn't keeping up with it anymore. His coins are beautiful and always will be.
It's now nice to see all the new coin makers following in his footsteps.
Dudes just got a big head on him and still feeling the adrenaline high from cleaning up the raffle the other day. Nothing you said in those screenshots is bad. You pay for something and you expect to receive it.. that's the point of purchasing things.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:44:08 AM

I will take any one of the full gold plated ones if any are generously given up.
Reserved, thanks Smiley
Could you please add me to all #8's?  And, then remove all of my #22's.  Thank you!
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

Put me down for #25 Silver please! Just to confirm, the 0.2 includes funding on these ones?

Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

Reserved, thanks Smiley
Could you please add me to all #8's?  And, then remove all of my #22's.  Thank you!
Updated, thanks.

Put me down for #25 Silver please! Just to confirm, the 0.2 includes funding on these ones?
Reserved. Yes, the 0.2btc includes funding Smiley

#12 has been released Smiley
bitenvy

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Could you please add me to all #8's?  And, then remove all of my #22's.  Thank you!
Updated, thanks.
#22's not removed.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:30:40 PM

Updated, thanks.
#22's not removed.
I'm sorry, that has been updated.
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Hey Zeroxal,

I'm having to deploy some funds for FoS projects and my wallet is going to be a bit short. I need to cancel my #25 order for now to be fair to you and the other bidders here, but if I can get things worked out then I'll see what numbers are available at that time.

Thanks for your understanding!

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:02:05 AM

Please reserve #13 silver for me. Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Hello, reserve me #12 for each coin (plain and partly) thanks
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Reservations have been made and OP updated.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:52:49 PM

Silver #25
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:55:57 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 10:27:52 AM by Zeroxal

Silver #25
Reserved Smiley

Only 6 full sets (silver and partly plated) or 12 individual coins available! Make sure to get your reservation in before time runs out Wink
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

Any updates?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

Any updates?
The coins are already in my possession. Holograms however are still being manufactured due to a manufacturing mistake that happened in the first batch. I'll try to get these coins shipped out before the end of February, but there is a chance they'll get out in March.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

so just around a month more

Can we see more pictures since you have the final coin in hand ? Cheesy
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:37:42 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 07:13:43 PM by Zeroxal

I will update with further pictures very soon Smiley
They look absolutely amazing!

Edit:
I took my time and looked into more coins. It seems that either customs or the manufacturer had left a mark on some of the coins on the backside. Not sure if it's customs checking if it's real silver or a manufacturing error.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

Edit:
I took my time and looked into more coins. It seems that either customs or the manufacturer had left a mark on some of the coins on the backside. Not sure if it's customs checking if it's real silver or a manufacturing error.

I don't think custom checks for it if you mark it is real silver

It is common in manufacturing sometimes to have spots on the coin

Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:10:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 02:46:43 PM by Zeroxal

Edit:

The coins have been marked as real silver, but were shipped along with another shipment of plated zinc alloy coins. I haven't looked into them yet. If there are marks on the zinc it was definitely the fault of the customs. But we are only talking about a few coins affected, although I haven't opened all of them.

Edit:
The prices have been lowered due to the silver & partly plated versions not being funded anymore. More information can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746500.0
Edit2: None of the coins will be funded
bitenvy

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

Edit:

The coins have been marked as real silver, but were shipped along with another shipment of plated zinc alloy coins. I haven't looked into them yet. If there are marks on the zinc it was definitely the fault of the customs. But we are only talking about a few coins affected, although I haven't opened all of them.

Edit:
The prices have been lowered due to the silver & partly plated versions not being funded anymore. More information can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746500.0
Edit2: None of the coins will be funded
Since these are no longer funded.  I am no longer interested.  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: