Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those Digital Mint and Vault Coins  (Read 1253 times)
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

Thanks for the information.  Let me know if you're going in on them, I would like to pick one up if possible.  Smiley

Ummm... Not sure I understand what you mean. I'm not driving anywhere to get one, I'm just following their payment instructions. Today was Martin Luther King day so banks were closed on Monday. I'm doing an order for one tomorrow. I'm not ordering for anyone if that's what you were asking. You can order your own.

That was more directed at minerjones but I'd be happy to hear how everything goes on your end. 

The "Thanks for the information" part was aimed at your message, I kept the quotes in chronological order and didn't put my message directed at each recipient which I didn't think was necessary.   Cry

Hammerschmidt (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:28:00 AM

Thanks for the information.  Let me know if you're going in on them, I would like to pick one up if possible.  Smiley

Ummm... Not sure I understand what you mean. I'm not driving anywhere to get one, I'm just following their payment instructions. Today was Martin Luther King day so banks were closed on Monday. I'm doing an order for one tomorrow. I'm not ordering for anyone if that's what you were asking. You can order your own.

That was more directed at minerjones but I'd be happy to hear how everything goes on your end. 

The "Thanks for the information" part was aimed at your message, I kept the quotes in chronological order and didn't put my message directed at each recipient which I didn't think was necessary.   Cry

That explains it more clearly, thank you.

It sounded like a carpool request in my parlance Smiley
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

Haha no problem!  I'd be a little worried if you offered to purchase these coins for me without us having any prior interaction.  Hopefully MJ + csky find out something and the information is relayed.  I do like the coins and haven't seen them prior to your posting.  Smiley

Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:52:07 AM

Haha no problem!  I'd be a little worried if you offered to purchase these coins for me without us having any prior interaction.  Hopefully MJ + csky find out something and the information is relayed.  I do like the coins and haven't seen them prior to your posting.  Smiley

Yeah and I was trying to reply to his 9 month old original post and couldn't. I'm thinking Digital Mint the bitcoin ATM manufacturer and Digital Mint and Vault either started as one company and split into two, or one is a subsidiary of the other with a more narrow focus.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

Did anyone bought any yet?

They seem fishy to me with all the details and extra info that MJ dug up
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Karen seems nice. I've ordered one but it won't be here until Monday according to the tracking.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Karen seems nice. I've ordered one but it won't be here until Monday according to the tracking.

Let's wait and see it's status
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:23:17 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 07:05:20 PM by Hammerschmidt

Let's wait and see it's status

I'm not sure what you mean by the status. It arrived. Wrapped in some tissue paper and not much else but still unscathed and fine by me.

https://s29.postimg.org/tte62zxfr/image.jpg

https://s29.postimg.org/la00o3wev/image.jpg
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

It looks nice, like the back too! Good year as well: 476 AD Wink
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:54:31 AM

It looks nice, like the back too! Good year as well: 476 AD Wink

Just out of curiosity, who else bought coins?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: