Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal [W] BTC  (Read 1049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

i have 325$ in my paypal i want to exchange them in BTC i am ready to pay preev+8%
I can pay friends and family and goods and services both choice is yours
If you are trusted enough i dont mind to send first and if you are not then we use Zazrab as an escrow and i pay escrow charges
Its a self moderator thread because of Mixan he scam me for .0416BTC and he lost his all money in gambling now he have nothing to pay now he is finding a way to escape

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

it is wierd now how you have an excuse to self moderate every thread you post.
sorry but no one in the right mind would trade with you here.
you are in every single thread,in every single deal in this forum with a lot of bad reputation.

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 05:38:24 PM

it is wierd now how you have an excuse to self moderate every thread you post.
sorry but no one in the right mind would trade with you here.
you are in every single thread,in every single deal in this forum with a lot of bad reputation.

what bad review you are talking about HuhHuh?
please post a single proof here all the bad reviews are from mixan and as i post in my thread earlier he scam me if you want to read full case then read this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743036.0

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
fastboy619

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:24:44 PM

i have 325$ in my paypal i want to exchange them in BTC i am ready to pay preev+8%
If you are trusted enough i dont mind to send first and if you are not then we use Zazrab as an escrow and i pay escrow charges
Its a self moderator thread because of Mixan he scam me for .0416BTC and he lost his all money in gambling now he have nothing to pay now he is finding a way to escape

This is quite funny so other rules apply to you? you want to sell bitcoin to people for the rate of 20-25% but you get 8%? you aren't that trusted on the forum.

Just so you know this whole Mixan situation doesn't transfer his trust to you. In-fact it puts you on many their "look out for" list including mine.
Also it does not give you the OK  to make a self-moderated exchange thread.

I wanted to make a deal with you but now I'm a bit unsure.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 06:42:29 PM

This is quite funny so other rules apply to you? you want to sell bitcoin to people for the rate of 20-25% but you get 8%? you aren't that trusted on the forum.

Just so you know this whole Mixan situation doesn't transfer his trust to you. In-fact it puts you on many their "look out for" list including mine.
Also it does not give you the OK  to make a self-moderated exchange thread.

I wanted to make a deal with you but now I'm a bit unsure.
i thought that you guys understand that why i post self moderator thread but i think i was wrong so lets talk about it in details
if you see my selling thread you  understand that he is abusing me personally and religiously
He is the one who scam me not i ok if you really want to see the proof that he scam me then read this post here is the proof that i send him BTC and he lost his all his money in Gambling here is the proof
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736668.msg17421030#msg17421030
i also post scam accusation thread against him please read it too 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743036.0
i post self moderator thread because he is abusing me
and lets talk about my rates so its my personal decision that i want to exchange my paypal funds in BTC at 8% rate if you want to exchange your BTC at that rate then you are always welcome but if you are not its your decision who the hell i am to say that why are you not selling your BTC to me at that rate
and i am selling my BTC at 25% and its my rate so if you want to trade at this rate then you are always welcome and if you are not then its your personal decision
and you can see i can easily remove your post but i am not going to remove theses post because these post are not about abusing someone religiously its your right to ask questions and why i remove theses post
I only remove the post of abusing religiously not asking questions ets even if mixan ask questions i will not remove his post until its abusing

cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:46:46 PM

I'll sell my paypal to you but please be aware I will make you wait 180 days before sending the BTC so you dont chargeback.  Let me know when you want to proceed.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

I'll sell my paypal to you but please be aware I will make you wait 180 days before sending the BTC so you dont chargeback.  Let me know when you want to proceed.
ok i dont mind to wait but then i pay 1:1 and you must escrow the BTC funds first if that is ok then tell me

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

77$ left in my paypal
Still buying BTC

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:36:10 AM

I will sell you $5 in btc. You send first. If after 180 days and there's no chargebacks, I will leave positive trust and we will deal more in the future
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:39:49 AM

I will sell you $5 in btc. You send first. If after 180 days and there's no chargebacks, I will leave positive trust and we will deal more in the future
I don't mind for sending first but I am sorry for wait anyway thanks for your offer

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:42:16 AM

The wait is only on receiving trust so I know to deal with you in the future.. I will send the $5 in btc now.. That's about the most i'm comfortable dealing with you at the moment
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:46:26 AM

The wait is only on receiving trust so I know to deal with you in the future.. I will send the $5 in btc now.. That's about the most i'm comfortable dealing with you at the moment
OK send me your paypal address and my BTC address is in my profile
And tell me how you want me to send you payment Huh
Like friends and family or goods and services
I will send you 5.4$ in your PayPal for your 5$ BTC

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:01:40 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 04:13:00 AM by adroitful_one

I pm'd you my paypal information. You still wanting to do this deal? Have not heard back from you
what1005

Activity: 553
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

I pm'd you my paypal information. You still wanting to do this deal? Have not heard back from you
He thinks you will go first.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:07:40 AM

Why would I go first here? Lol. Also, I specifically stated that i'll make the trade if HE goes first. Anyways, this seems pretty shady, so I am really thinking about cancelling this deal
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Why would I go first here? Lol. Also, I specifically stated that i'll make the trade if HE goes first. Anyways, this seems pretty shady, so I am really thinking about cancelling this deal
Why are you talking like this guy is online? you expect him to send you the payment while his not here?

The best is yet to come!
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:17:12 AM

Why are you talking like this guy is online? you expect him to send you the payment while his not here?

Because he was online for a very long time after I sent him my paypal information.. This deal was made in real time. He was online and talking to me when we set this up. Why would you go away after someone sends you the required information and you were in the middle of a deal?
what1005

Activity: 553
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

Because he was online for a very long time after I sent him my paypal information.. This deal was made in real time. He was online and talking to me when we set this up. Why would you go away after someone sends you the required information and you were in the middle of a deal?
I want to deal with you.You can go first and after leaving trust rating.Sr asked you go first.But really i need that.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 06:02:20 AM

The guy goes off a bit, don't worry about it my friend, he's legit from my experience. I sent him $110 usd PayPal upfront last night and he got got for a few minutes but I wasn't worried, I got the btc in a timely manner. Something might've happened to him that we don't know about, yknow. Good luck

keybase.io/0x0010
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Hello everyone actually I was waiting for his reply about his PayPal account address but he replied almost 39 minutes  late and at the time of his reply I was offline
Actually I was getting late for my office that time
I just come online and see his 2 PMS 1 is about PayPal address and 2nd is about cancelling the deal so if he want to deal with me just reply me and I will send him PayPal $$$$
Anyway still looking for trade

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: