Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCryptoBuddy.com - Sleek Web Utility Helping GPU Miners Maximize Profits  (Read 2667 times)
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

You will be asked to add many coins, but please do not fulfil the clean GUI with noise. Maybe show main currencies (as you do right now) + the best alt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BChydro (OP)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

great! Add Lbry support Smiley
Thanks! My issue with Lbry is that it is a secondarily mined coin correct? If that is the case, it wouldn't work very well with the coin ranking system the page currently uses. I was thinking of implementing a secondary coin option to ETH coins, but that would be a lot of work to implement. Last I checked LBRY only added about 2% to a miner's earning (before electricity) has this changed?
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Id like to see the option to compare different rigs as I think was suggested earlier in the thread. An example is if I have a rig of 380's and a rig of 480's, one will work better for one coin while the other may be better on something different. This specifically is what Ive been looking for for awhile now. Ive tried doing to in Excel but its not pretty.

Good work, looking forward to updates!

Also, Id focus more on users adding their own stats than building up a DB of stats... Its much easier to enter your own, each rig will be similar but slightly different depending on drivers, clock rates, mining software, etc...

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

Id like to see the option to compare different rigs as I think was suggested earlier in the thread. An example is if I have a rig of 380's and a rig of 480's, one will work better for one coin while the other may be better on something different. This specifically is what Ive been looking for for awhile now. Ive tried doing to in Excel but its not pretty.

Also, Id focus more on users adding their own stats than building up a DB of stats... Its much easier to enter your own, each rig will be similar but slightly different depending on drivers, clock rates, mining software, etc...
So you'd essentially like to see a second "Daily Earnings" column beside the first one with the ability to enter a second set of hash rates to be able to compare the profitability between the 2 configurations?

I actually had that in a pre alpha version, but decided it looked too cluttered and opted to remove it and have the graph beside the output table instead.
I could easily re-implement it optionally with a "Compare to another setup" button or something.

Alright, my short list is currently:
1) Add variable fees per coin
2) Compare to another setup feature
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:40:25 PM

So you'd essentially like to see a second "Daily Earnings" column beside the first one with the ability to enter a second set of hash rates to be able to compare the profitability between the 2 configurations?

I actually had that in a pre alpha version, but decided it looked too cluttered and opted to remove it and have the graph beside the output table instead.
I could easily re-implement it optionally with a "Compare to another setup" button or something.

Yes, I think thats what Id like to see.

Maybe rather than showing it all on one screen you have a drop down box with different saved rigs. The user could quickly scroll through and see which works best on which coins.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
Tasty Potato

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

Thanks guys! Yes these are all excellent thoughts. I'll definitely be focusing my efforts on improving the GPU list to account for different brands, memory types and bioses.
I was originally just planning on having a couple GPUs listed as a reference/example but it seems like it is a more important feature than I thought.

Do you guys have any coins you would like to see added?

Sure thing, I would say filter coins buy price/value at Poloniex and you've got a hefty list.
If you could have your thing up to date with even 'the right after ICO coins' it would be №1, it surely requires a lot of time and get together with those coins' devs...
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:47:01 PM

Yes, I think thats what Id like to see.

Maybe rather than showing it all on one screen you have a drop down box with different saved rigs. The user could quickly scroll through and see which works best on which coins.
Right that would be even easier... I should be able to code that up in a few hours. Just wish I had more free time :p
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Just added a "fee" factor which can be changed individually per coin. This made Monero's profitability representation much more accurate seeing as it has the highest fee by default, it no longer appears on the top of the profitability list most of the time.

Also added a PascalCoin calculator.

Next feature: support for multiple custom miners Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: