Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1100 to $750 is significant  (Read 7785 times)
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

Short time in Crypto, I think people will think twice in future before dumping their BTC for cheap, I can't believe how easy it is for BTC to climb back to over $1000. $1000 BTC price has come to stay, this is quite different from the 2013 growth, we now have alot of market and demand to support the price
Yeah, it is not so far that the bitcoin has dropped drastically last month and here it is again these month returning to $1000 again, and there goes to show that the bitcoin has so much potential and how much we can make profit out of it so right now is the best time to sell in order not to miss our chance like the last time.

right, I missed the last his chance and did not sell Bitcoins at a bargain price. Now I will try to be wise and to feel the right time to sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

We need understand where we are... For example i am an early adopter. I take back my investment in mining and buying. Everything else if profit. I don't care if will be 500 or 5000...
Since i saw the $5 / BTC going more that $1000 with very little adoption and media coverage i can say that in my personal opinion inside 2017 will not be surprise for me to see BTC more that $ 3000.... day by day more and more are buying. For example if you live in Europe and you have some money to invest why not buy BTC and after crash of the EUR can sell for more in every currency you want?Huh Travel to China sell and get currency of China.... Travel to USA and sell for $.... think of that... we are in the start of economical war around the planet..
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

We need understand where we are... For example i am an early adopter. I take back my investment in mining and buying. Everything else if profit. I don't care if will be 500 or 5000...
Since i saw the $5 / BTC going more that $1000 with very little adoption and media coverage i can say that in my personal opinion inside 2017 will not be surprise for me to see BTC more that $ 3000.... day by day more and more are buying. For example if you live in Europe and you have some money to invest why not buy BTC and after crash of the EUR can sell for more in every currency you want?Huh Travel to China sell and get currency of China.... Travel to USA and sell for $.... think of that... we are in the start of economical war around the planet..

now that's something i really like about bitcoin, its really easy to change it for any currency you want, and with almost no fee/additional cost. there i a lot yet to be done in order to make BTC more convenient to use, the speed of the transactions come to mind, as well as the security of wallets and Exchange sites.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

I will hold some Bitcoins but I am also selling a little as the price rises. The point is to buy back more as the price drops later. This is a good way to increase my Bitcoins even if I can't put any more money into it.
It's a good step, after the price drop to $750, we must to think realistically that bitcoin prices look like a roller coaster. How safe is to never hold when we're feeling lucky, because at any time, there is no guarantee that prices will always go up.
Guarantee? Then there is really a guarantee because theres no other way to go on bitcoins price but only go up and yes it do decrease its price because bitcoin is volatile we cant predict anytime but adoption is still there would really make the price increase.

I dont think that there is any guarantee that bitcoin price will keep on rising, since it is volatile enough and we can't predict the future too, so there is no guarantee on this thing. As long as you can keep on gambling it and believe that bitcoin will grow better to save it. Bitcoin is an risky investment though, because we never know when it will rise or drop, depends some dare and luck too
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

You only lose money if you sell at a loss.   

So don't sell at a loss.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:30:30 PM

Yes currencies fluctuation are an interesting market, in fact that forex is used to let people make money and loose some of it as well. Bitcoin and crypto world is another option to make money, because all wanna to make money, no one is at crypto world to spend their time just. With that said bitcoin is currently recovering from the last loss of value, and i doubt at the end of the year if we will see bitcoin under 1000 dollars anymore. If your daily earnings enought for you i do understand but potencial of bitcoin can make you get an extra% if you hold instead trade, but there are moments like the last drop where you can maximize your profit, but its hard to predict the next moove.
anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

I will hold some Bitcoins but I am also selling a little as the price rises. The point is to buy back more as the price drops later. This is a good way to increase my Bitcoins even if I can't put any more money into it.
It's a good step, after the price drop to $750, we must to think realistically that bitcoin prices look like a roller coaster. How safe is to never hold when we're feeling lucky, because at any time, there is no guarantee that prices will always go up.
Guarantee? Then there is really a guarantee because theres no other way to go on bitcoins price but only go up and yes it do decrease its price because bitcoin is volatile we cant predict anytime but adoption is still there would really make the price increase.

I dont think that there is any guarantee that bitcoin price will keep on rising, since it is volatile enough and we can't predict the future too, so there is no guarantee on this thing. As long as you can keep on gambling it and believe that bitcoin will grow better to save it. Bitcoin is an risky investment though, because we never know when it will rise or drop, depends some dare and luck too

You're talking about the long term?
I think that has a lot of investors have invested in Bitcoin. This gives him stabiilnost and ensures long-term growth
Gatorelf (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

So this time we saw a drop from China concerns that only amounted to 9% and BTC bounced off a bottom of $950 to recover quickly around $1,010 currently. Hopefully this is a new support level as the currency continues in the rest of the world. The affordable Japanese Satori coin starts selling to most of the world in March from the maker. The U.S. is still exempt from shipment however. Never the less I believe this will generate a lot more interest in BTC and the mintage in the millions will be loading from the blockchain thus one more country becoming a base load on supply.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: