Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like me who hate Bitcoin because it's easily manipulated?  (Read 1212 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:52:21 AM

i admit that right now i feel down because of the price and how it has dropped, although i have made my profit an waiting to buy more bitcoin when it is cheap. but mostly my sadness is because seeing how many weak hands are in bitcoin that will panic sell when hearing the most fake news.
and also the fact that a volatile price drives more adopters away.

but with all that said i still like bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

When bitcoin falls down its price, I feel a bit sad because It suddenly down to the price Im not expecting. Though I dont hate at all the bitcoin because Im still earning even the price dump. We all know bitcoin price is manipulated but some of traders loving it happen. When the bitcoin price dumps the altcoin price becomes high, thats why some traders are loving it.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

The most nervous event is the price of the bitcoin falling. Frankly, when the price drops, I feel that moral is breaking down, and I think that the old level should come out of my mind once again. I like the bitcoin always rising. If I have a bitcoin on my hands.

JakaE

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:04:45 PM

The most nervous event is the price of the bitcoin falling. Frankly, when the price drops, I feel that moral is breaking down, and I think that the old level should come out of my mind once again. I like the bitcoin always rising. If I have a bitcoin on my hands.

You need to change the word moral to morale. The sentence has a different (and a way funnier) meaning than you think  Grin
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

You are just reflecting the mindset of an average Joe who does not agree with the usual fluctuations of a commodity.

What about your thinking when you do not have any bitcoin the hands ? I Believe you will be expecting a possible lower price levels to buy back, right ? As per your expectations, no commodity will get traded.

There will be no need to get nervous when you are seeing bitcoin price falling down. You just need to be optimistic that bitcoin will bounce back, and it is actually happening right now.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

No need to hate when someone is manipulating bitcoin price, the moment you sense it, try to ride the manipulation instead of hating.  It will bring you profits Smiley.  If you are controlled by your emotion, you will lose some part of your reasoning making you vulnerable to wrong decision. Bitcoin will always be subject to manipulation but you can gain profit by riding on that manipulation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

I stay with bitcoin and never hate it the problem we are just no good speculation and people who are not satisfied what the price increase they will lose.. if you sell your bitcoin when the price is $1100 or before the price below $1000 you will be satisfied and you can buy bitcoins right now and wait for the price increase again.. the movement of the price i think just like before . I am thinking the price right now is normal. do you think mining right now is not profitable..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

I stay with bitcoin and never hate it the problem we are just no good speculation and people who are not satisfied what the price increase they will lose.. if you sell your bitcoin when the price is $1100 or before the price below $1000 you will be satisfied and you can buy bitcoins right now and wait for the price increase again.. the movement of the price i think just like before . I am thinking the price right now is normal. do you think mining right now is not profitable..

I agree, at the end of the day those who hates bitcoins are losers.  Sad but its true.  Why would you hate something that gives you profit?  Why would you hate something that opens a horizons of opportunity for us?  Unless the person loss alot of money trying to short or ride the train after it left, Bitcoin holder will never hate Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: