Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nheqminer - open source & free CUDA ZEC (GTX 1070 @ 400 Sol/s) miner by NiceHash  (Read 24003 times)
nu2mining

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

Can we mine ZEC directly to SUprnova with this?  or is this only to use nicehash and get BTC in return?
also if im running 3 cards, each time it tells me speed - is that just for 1 card?

for suprnova, where do we put our worker password?  use -p WorkerPassword?

thanks

How about reading the OP ? u'll get your answer...

Read suprnova site too...

so instead of just answering, you tell me where to go for the answer, thanks for being so helpful.  if you know the answer just say it instead of being a smart ass .. the OP confused me... since the post i have tried it and thats how i got my fucking answer

I get 100 sols per second less on this than with EWBF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

Release is here:

https://github.com/ocminer/nheqminer-djezo/releases

Let me know if it works for you, I've included a .bat and I've compiled for Win x64 with CUDA8

the bat file report an address as a user, shouldn't be just the worker name? it's not working on the nicehash site anymore but on your pool
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

Can we mine ZEC directly to SUprnova with this?  or is this only to use nicehash and get BTC in return?
also if im running 3 cards, each time it tells me speed - is that just for 1 card?

thanks

so instead of just answering, you tell me where to go for the answer, thanks for being so helpful.  if you know the answer just say it instead of being a smart ass .. the OP confused me... since the post i have tried it and thats how i got my fucking answer

It's being a smartass to say you are lazy ? What a joke.

If you explained you read some infos and didn't understood them i would have been more than happy to help, but people that don't take a few hours to read up a bit, and count on other people to get them the infos pre-chewed no thanks. And see after doing your job, you got your answer... wasn't so hard....
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:26:26 AM

Release is here:

Let me know if it works for you, I've included a .bat and I've compiled for Win x64 with CUDA8

the bat file report an address as a user, shouldn't be just the worker name? it's not working on the nicehash site anymore but on your pool

You can mine on suprnova also with a wallet address if you like.

Nicehash and any other pool should be working fine - I didn't change anything in the file, I just compiled it.

-p (i.e. password) is not mandatory.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Release is here:

Nicehash and any other pool should be working fine - I didn't change anything in the file, I just compiled it.

Nice work on compiling for both linux & windows ocminer !
nu2mining

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

thanks

so instead of just answering, you tell me where to go for the answer, thanks for being so helpful.  if you know the answer just say it instead of being a smart ass .. the OP confused me... since the post i have tried it and thats how i got my fucking answer

lazy?  BUSY testing out shit and making tutorials buddy!  Nicehash is shit, been shit ever since they decided to keep this miner to themselves... now they release it cause EWBF is doing a better job than them and its fucking totally useless... i told nicehash after they bought it they are shit for pretending they were going to make it public for all and then decided to capitalize on it and keep it for themselves...

and your shit too cause honestly you dont know me, dont know who I am or what I am doing and yes you were being a fucking smart ass by just not answering the question!  OBVISOULY the OP fucking confused me!!!  they DID NOT DIRECTLY STATE YOU CAN DIRECTLY MINE ZEC with the miner in the OP!!!

It's being a smartass to say you are lazy ? What a joke.

If you explained you read some infos and didn't understood them i would have been more than happy to help, but people that don't take a few hours to read up a bit, and count on other people to get them the infos pre-chewed no thanks. And see after doing your job, you got your answer... wasn't so hard....

fuck you, they never said you can mine ZEC directly in the OP... so obviously i was fucking confused... and i also asked about the password which was not answered anywhere... I had to try to see..

Lazy?  no man, busy... there is a difference... i have a lot to do these days and lots of shit to try out and do shit on..  im busy!  if you knew who I really was you would know... im busy helping people!!!!

but you dont know me... you dont know what I do.. and you are a fucking smart ass as you could have just answered the question and decided to be a PIECE OF SHIT SMART ASS instead....

and nicehash is shit, they were shit when they bought htis fucking miner and decided to capitalize on it rather than share it with the pubblic as they intially fooled ,many people in to thinking they were going to do...

now they release it to the public?  well good fucking job... they are a month too late...

Id rather pay EWBF his development fee than use this garbage POS miner anyways, ATLEAST HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US AND NEVER TURNED HIS BACK ON US ALL!!! CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT FUCKING 2 FACED NICEHASH!!!

FUCK NICEHASH and FUCK YOU

GOD BLESS EWBF!!!

Release is here:

Nice work on compiling for both linux & windows ocminer !

thanks ocminer, been loving your pool, adding XMR was awesome too, keep up the good work!
Moonero to the moon!!!
ZCash can suck on monero's exhaust
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:50:21 AM

OCMiner could you please enable the colored console?
I can't still not compile the build always the same issue about the solver..even with the sources from your repo ocminer.

To enable colored console you just need to add CONSOLE_COLORS to the C/C++ preprocessor setting

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Nice work.
Thx for miner.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:50:19 AM

have on gtx 750 this error:

CUDA error 'an illegel memory access was encountered' in 'func eq_cuda_context<RB,SM,SSM,THREADS,PACKER>::solve' line 2095.

is miner suport gtx750?
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

Great!

Mining on nicehash as thanks for the great nvidia cuda support.

Anyway even if nicehash takes 3%, just mining it and never worrying or exchaning ZEC for BTC is worth it, if your time is valued less than 1USD per hour, only then you can "invest" your time in mining on other pools and exchaning your zecs manually.
Kompik

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

Great!

Anyway even if nicehash takes 3%, just mining it and never worrying or exchaning ZEC for BTC is worth it, if your time is valued less than 1USD per hour, only then you can "invest" your time in mining on other pools and exchaning your zecs manually.

No it doesn't take only 3%, your conversion rate to BTC is also different when mining ZEC directly, because Nicehash takes prices from their marketplace and the difference is quite significant. You can see it easily each day on whattomine. At this exact moment the difference in ZEC prices are 18% for example.

Bitrated user: Kompik.
TeamGreen

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

Palit SJS 1070 (bios 86.04.50.00.52 GRP) OC 2100/4500

nheqminer_v0.5a = 380-385 sol

EWBF 0.1.0b = 460-470 sol

Disman are you running two instances or one?
Tomorrowman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:31:38 PM

How to run two instanses?
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Great!

If you have 1 card, it's 1USD per hour, but if 50 it's much more Wink
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

Copy folder with miner and start from two locations.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:37:43 PM

Great!

the difference is far greater, now using this open source miner to mine on any pool give me roughly 50% more profit than mining on nicehash directly

if you call this only 3%, then your math is wrong on unbelievable level
Kompik

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:41:26 PM

Copy folder with miner and start from two locations.

It is enough just to run it twice. No need to copy anything - for EWBF. For nicehash miner you can run two instances in one program from the .bat file using this setting for number of cards "0 0 1 1 2 2 3 3" = 4 card, each two instances.

Bitrated user: Kompik.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

Great!

the difference is far greater, now using this open source miner to mine on any pool give me roughly 50% more profit than mining on nicehash directly

you math is flowed, you can have 50% more onlu if pool luck is 40% over calc which is insane, and be sure pool luck for zcash sux... so do you test proper
I have minened for weeks on nicehash and on other pools and difference is few % more or less depending on price, diff, pool luck , etc

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:55:49 PM

Great!

you math is flowed, you can have 50% more onlu if pool luck is 40% over calc which is insane, and be sure pool luck for zcash sux... so do you test proper
I have minened for weeks on nicehash and on other pools and difference is few % more or less depending on price, diff, pool luck , etc

same hash on whattomine one give me $7 the other $4.5, this is the average 24H

whattomine is pretty accurate, the myth that whattomine is wrong is more than wrong
Tomorrowman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:10:21 PM

Sound of chokes periodically interrupted for a second, it's ok? (3x 1070, 2 instances)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: