Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
dj4926

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Personally, I ignore him. To repond is to give him what he wants, which is attention. People who do their research can make better decisions. People who get all their info from blogs is like getting all your info off a bubblegum wrapper. As far as Crypto goes in general; My motto is is "Never spend what you can't afford to lose." Good day.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

Dickie's quotes --- "Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money."   

"SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad."

Hi Dickie -- Strange, I don't know where my other post went that I replied to you a few days ago.  I must have hit the wrong button or timed out or something . . . oh well, let me address your issue(s) again.

First -- I already addressed the potential scam issue a while ago in my posts so you can go back and read.  How about some sarcasm . . . Bitcoin is a scam!!!!!!  Its a scam, its a scam, scam, scam, scam. . . . . Do you remember people saying that?  You can read people are still saying that about Bitcoin and all the other cryptos. 

Second -- Is it still a scam to you if your aware of the potential issues with loosing your money?  If your aware, it would not be called a scam since your aware.  I don't believe they are breaking any laws, so  I think the world calls that investing.  So Dickie, your not being scammed, I am not being scammed, the only potential for someone being scammed here is if they jump into Pro Currency uneducated and fully believing marketing hype and then they loose money.  That is still called unwise investing.     

Third -- Dickie your either very unaware or your lying.  You invest in the ultimate financial scam every day you use your fiat currency.  If you don't know about what I am talking about, go get educated so your not being scammed. 

Fourth -- I fully believe in standing in the moral ground and the saying "It's not always about money."  Interesting how you go to unlawful activities like pimps and drug dealers when getting on your "soap box" about "It's not always about money."  I did a lawful activity knowing full well it may or may not make me money.  I lawfully invested.  How about choosing a proper analogy that actually fits  your argument next time.  Now your either lying again or being unaware . . . you already told us in an earlier post it was about making money when you made your bet with your friend.  Interesting how you will change things to fix your viewpoint.  Are you trying to scam people?

Fifth -- Revolution?  What are you talking about.  It seems your getting some bad information or very much hyped up information.  Try other sources to get educated.   There are many updates and transparency statements made each week.  Are you on any of the conference calls?  (I don't get on too often at all, but that is because I choose to do other things.)  This website is not the place to get information.  (Dickie I know you already know this.)  If you want information, get linked into the information websites and conference calls.  You will have plenty of information then.

Sixth -- The "iPro guys" are just starting to get their coins released.  (Hence the price drop.)  I think there are only around 60,000 so far but they have some high numbers for goals by the end of next year.  So as the iPro Network people start moving over their coins into their new wallets, you will start seeing them pop up.  Again you got to realize that many probably don't care about putting their released coins into their own personal wallets.  To me that is just plain silly, but many go with the attitude of not wanting to do the work to keep their coins under their complete control.     

Seventh -- Correct there very little people using this token right now.  Really there is no point in their people using the token right now.  Most of the people in Pro Currency are not the market traders like most other people in cryptocurrency.  That is alright and I don't see there is anything to worry about and actually I see it as a potential plus to cryptos in general.  Pro Currency is releasing their new app in a couple months for people to start using their token with the merchants.  I expect to see many people start to use the token then. 

Eight -- We are over the internet so its not your smell, however that may be offensive to people in your immediate area.  I would think that the people that used to come here for their information has moved on to better sources.  Also the ones that are still here, if they are like me, they are probably put off by how you present yourself and your opinions.  I know I have thought about not writing you many times.  Still I try my best to have you see through another set of eyes.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lol.  Ohhhhhhh.   So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam.  And you “legally” make your own bad life choices lol.  Crypto in general is being cracked down upon because most of them are scams.  And unregulated.  And I know that unregulated is the point but it’s a huge open door for scammers too.  There’s ten new coins launched everyday.  All the smart money also stays away from MLM plays too cause it’s just so obviously a stupid scam.  Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform.  Goooooooooo PROC!!!!

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol.

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:49:59 PM

If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple.

Dickie D
ManFoundStanding

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

Oh Dickie,

Lets address you again.   Here we go ---

First -- Dickie said --- "So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam."  
My answer --- I thought I was clear in my message above but I guess not.  First off, many things have been and still are being called a scam when they are not.  A scam is a fraudulent business scheme and just because you are screaming scam about Pro Currency does not make it so.  Can your prove fraud?  No, you can't.  Still does that stop you from shout scam . . . nope . . .  you just sound like all the many people that shouted scam about bitcoin.  

So something is not a scam, until there is fraud.  Now if you shouted, "It has the potential for being a scam."  That would be a completely different way of thinking and my answer to that would be, "what doesn't".    

So the point I was making, if you are educated about what you want to put your money into and the potential unethical business practices -- I would not call that being scammed.  You are making a investment decision.  Anything involving people can become a scam by the fraud of the individuals.   Now when fraud becomes a part of the investment . . . yes your now technically being scammed but can you cry about it when you made the decision and had the awareness of the potential for the fraud.

Second -- I did not make a bad choice in getting involved in Pro Currency.  I invested some money, got it all back with a little more, and now have more Pro Currency as well.
 That sounds like a good choice.

Third -- Scammers are everywhere not just in crypto.  Become educated and you can avoid most scams.

Fourth -- I am not a fan of MLM marketing, but they are not scams.  (Yes the ones that do fraud are, but the many that don't are not.  Just like regular businesses.)  You just shouting scam about everything is silly.  

Fifth -- Dickie said, "Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform."  -- once again you go to your lower energy put-downs/sarcasms.  That along with you not keeping your word shows what type of person your are.  (I had hopes you had left all of that behind.  Oh well.  Maybe I am wasting my time with you.)    

Sixth -- Dickie said, "And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol."  ------ Many billions of business people practically don't exist online.  (I have a friend that is a business man worth 50 million and he practically does not exist online and likes it that way.)    Yes I see how they could be more forthcoming but that does not make they scammers.  Like I have stated time and time again, only time will tell if they are going to keep their word or not.  My smart money got in, and out, and now have a nest egg of Pro Currency.  If the company goes, great.  If not, then they probably lied and were trying to scam people even if there was not any fraud involved.  

Seventh -- Dickie said, "If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple." ----- This just sounds like the early stages of any business and a lot like Bitcoin --- LOL.

Dickie you have made your view point quite clear about Pro Currency and I believe I understand your multiple agenda for your postings.  Like I have said many times in my other posts, time will tell.  I am waiting to see what happens to my current investment over the next six months to a year.  I would highly suggest people without the funds for loosing an investment, or are over worried about being scammed by this coin, should wait and see what happens too.  Hopefully the creators will follow their business plan and keep their word but only time will tell.  Waiting will have you miss out on a little of the profit from its start up phase . . . however, if its a good business there will be plenty of profit down the road.  (Just like Bitcoin now . . . LOL.)  

crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

Oh Dickie,

First -- Dickie said --- "So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam."  
My answer --- I thought I was clear in my message above but I guess not.  First off, many things have been and still are being called a scam when they are not.  A scam is a fraudulent business scheme and just because you are screaming scam about Pro Currency does not make it so.  Can your prove fraud?  No, you can't.  Still does that stop you from shout scam . . . nope . . .  you just sound like all the many people that shouted scam about bitcoin.  

So something is not a scam, until there is fraud.  Now if you shouted, "It has the potential for being a scam."  That would be a completely different way of thinking and my answer to that would be, "what doesn't".    

So the point I was making, if you are educated about what you want to put your money into and the potential unethical business practices -- I would not call that being scammed.  You are making a investment decision.  Anything involving people can become a scam by the fraud of the individuals.   Now when fraud becomes a part of the investment . . . yes your now technically being scammed but can you cry about it when you made the decision and had the awareness of the potential for the fraud.

Second -- I did not make a bad choice in getting involved in Pro Currency.  I invested some money, got it all back with a little more, and now have more Pro Currency as well.

Third -- Scammers are everywhere not just in crypto.  Become educated and you can avoid most scams.

Fourth -- I am not a fan of MLM marketing, but they are not scams.  (Yes the ones that do fraud are, but the many that don't are not.  Just like regular businesses.)  You just shouting scam about everything is silly.  

Fifth -- Dickie said, "Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform."  -- once again you go to your lower energy put-downs/sarcasms.  That along with you not keeping your word shows what type of person your are.  (I had hopes you had left all of that behind.  Oh well.  Maybe I am wasting my time with you.)    

Sixth -- Dickie said, "And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol."  ------ Many billions of business people practically don't exist online.  (I have a friend that is a business man worth 50 million and he practically does not exist online and likes it that way.)    Yes I see how they could be more forthcoming but that does not make they scammers.  Like I have stated time and time again, only time will tell if they are going to keep their word or not.  My smart money got in, and out, and now have a nest egg of Pro Currency.  If the company goes, great.  If not, then they probably lied and were trying to scam people even if there was not any fraud involved.  

Seventh -- Dickie said, "If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple." ----- This just sounds like the early stages of any business and a lot like Bitcoin --- LOL.

Dickie you have made your view point quite clear about Pro Currency and I believe I understand your multiple agenda for your postings.  Like I have said many times in my other posts, time will tell.  I am waiting to see what happens to my current investment over the next six months to a year.  I would highly suggest people without the funds for loosing an investment, or are over worried about being scammed by this coin, should wait and see what happens too.  Hopefully the creators will follow their business plan and keep their word but only time will tell.  Waiting will have you miss out on a little of the profit from its start up phase . . . however, if its a good business there will be plenty of profit down the road.  (Just like Bitcoin now . . . LOL.)  

Have you ever heard the term "Internet Troll"...."Troll" for short?Huh??

Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

"Do not feed the troll"
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:29:38 AM

Well said crypto_1028.   :-)
juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

Is this the github for the coin?  If so, I'm not understanding why people think this coin is worth their time...

https://github.com/procurrency/procurrency

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:02:01 AM

Well said crypto_1028.   :-)

Well, if not for this "troll", this thread would have been dead. You have to thank Dickie D for keeping on the fire Grin

But I have to admit, your answers are classy, they truly raise the bar for this place (and I mean BCT in general, not only this thread).

You know I am not a believer in this coin (the idea is good, but I don't trust in abilities and intentions of those developers). But I am keeping an eye on this project. It lasted longer than I initially expected. Either this is due to developers being unbelievably slow [even to scam properly], or they indeed are trying to do something. Maybe both...

In any case, this somewhat raises my interest. So I have a question - lets assume the devs are honest, and they proceed with their announced plans - why do you think the value of those coins will grow? The number of coins out in the market, is currently negligible (extremely small compared to whole suplly). The devs plan to release huge amounts of money to people, who supposedly should sell it all to get tangible cash back money. So those huge amounts of free money with constantly flow into the market, making this coin hyper-inflationary. What should stop it from constantly dropping in price?
I am not trolling here (never did); this is a genuine question, as I am not an expert in marketing or economics by any means, so would be interested in listening an educated opinion.

... this space is not for rent ...
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:03:33 AM

Hi Drays,

I do think this thread is basically dead.  So much other info (I don't have time to follow) coming from their other sources.  I do have high hopes the developers will move things forward, but I am watching closely.  (Their new app that comes out in a couple months sounds promising.)  I don't believe I am super educated about this coin, but if I understand things correctly, their "free money" that they are releasing really is not free.  (They get paid for them but through the merchants back end and through the MLM side of things.)  So I will imaging over the next few months they will slowly keep raising the price over time like they have been doing. 

Currently I believe they are intentionally pushing the price down and will hold it down for a few weeks.  Trying to get some of the MLM people to sell their coins now.  (That way they can sell them back to them for more later -- LOL.)  From there, especially when the new app is out, I believe they will start to move it up once again.  It will be interesting to see what happens over the next six months. 

They say they want to bring in millions upon millions of people in (10 million by the end of next year).  That sure can't happen until they get their act together more, but I have seen improvement and it looks like they want to succeed.   Just because there are so many coins, I highly doubt this coin could ever reach into the hundreds of dollars (unless there is a major collapse of the fiat currency) even if they wanted it too.  However, if they manage to only bring in 1/3 of their goal of new people into cryptocurrency, I would think/hope it would be in the dollar or two range.  (I do know a good percentage of the new Pro Currency people will get interested in Bitcoin and other alt coins so that will still be good news for the crypto even if the Pro developers turn out to be scammers.)

Still watching things with hopes.  Have a great day.

Dickie D

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

Oh Dickie,

Why do you keep referring to keeping my word? What are you referring to?  When I said I’d buy one PROC FOR AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY? is that really it? Lol.  Omg get over it.  I wouldn’t take PROC for free.  And MLM is notoriously bad for scams.  Why do you always play it down.  This is nothing like bitcoin because this is artificially inflated and manipulated and makes absolutely no sense. It’s called math.  So what if you made some money.  Go buy shares in a child porn ring.  Scams make money at first.  Doesn’t make it a good investment unless your morally deficient.

Dickie.
Dickie D

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

The only money coming in is from the MLM side and if they sell PROC at a discount and hand out free rewards which is what they’re doing this is gonna be worth nothing.  This is onecoin 2.0

Dickie
Dickie D

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

And it’s already tanked and prolly only a fraction of coins came on the market. And if they’re keeping it low on purpose then what’s the point in investing?

Dickie

Metalord

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:56:37 AM

DELICIOUS., very interesting. Smiley
Dickie D

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

If bitcoin hadnt been on a tear lately this POS would be worth so much less. LOL

Dickie D.
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:38:10 PM

If bitcoin hadnt been on a tear lately this POS would be worth so much less. LOL

Dickie D.

Or like the many other alt coins -- they adjust to the increases and decreases of bitcoin and keep about the same USD value.  I am in one alt coin that has steadily remained a solid USD price over two years of ups and downs of BTC. 
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:51:58 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 11:21:23 PM by crypto_1028

Hi Drays,

I do think this thread is basically dead.  So much other info (I don't have time to follow) coming from their other sources.  I do have high hopes the developers will move things forward, but I am watching closely.  (Their new app that comes out in a couple months sounds promising.)  I don't believe I am super educated about this coin, but if I understand things correctly, their "free money" that they are releasing really is not free.  (They get paid for them but through the merchants back end and through the MLM side of things.)  So I will imaging over the next few months they will slowly keep raising the price over time like they have been doing.  

Currently I believe they are intentionally pushing the price down and will hold it down for a few weeks.  Trying to get some of the MLM people to sell their coins now.  (That way they can sell them back to them for more later -- LOL.)  From there, especially when the new app is out, I believe they will start to move it up once again.  It will be interesting to see what happens over the next six months.  

They say they want to bring in millions upon millions of people in (10 million by the end of next year).  That sure can't happen until they get their act together more, but I have seen improvement and it looks like they want to succeed.   Just because there are so many coins, I highly doubt this coin could ever reach into the hundreds of dollars (unless there is a major collapse of the fiat currency) even if they wanted it too.  However, if they manage to only bring in 1/3 of their goal of new people into cryptocurrency, I would think/hope it would be in the dollar or two range.  (I do know a good percentage of the new Pro Currency people will get interested in Bitcoin and other alt coins so that will still be good news for the crypto even if the Pro developers turn out to be scammers.)

Still watching things with hopes.  Have a great day.

I do agree with some of your points. I feel the developers did
not raise enough money in their ICO to really get things moving.
I do not feel like they are trying to scam anyone at all.

The biggest source of the spread of this coin is on the MLM side.

$100 Educational Package comes with 1,000 Free PROC. This is like
getting it for $0.10 a coin. So I would imagine this coin should go
for $0.10 or greater for the rest of this month on the open market.

If next month the $100 package comes with say 769 coins. This is like
getting it for $0.13 a coin. So I would imagine this coin should go
for $0.13 or greater for the rest of that month on the open market.

Following this logic (just throwing out numbers here):
Month 3: $0.18
Month 4: $0.26
Month 5: $0.39
Month 6: $0.50
Month 7: $0.63
Month 8: $0.79
Month 9: $0.98
Month 10: $1.20
Month 11: $1.50
Month 12: $1.90
Month 13: $2.45
Month 14: $3.00
etc.

Most people on the MLM side purchase the smaller $100 & $500 training package.
With maybe 10% purchasing a $1,500 package or higher.

The people with the smaller package will most likely not sell any any time soon.
Some of the people with large packages will sell some. I personally sold a little
over $2,000 of PROC between the 1st and 8th of this month but I will be holding
on to the rest. So I guess I was partially responsible for the drop LOL...but this
drop was expected anyway by any logical person.

Note: The MLM company first started the mass distribution of the coin this month.
They had not given out any prior to this month.

I think the main thing keeping this coin afloat is the MLM side. Without it, the
coin would have been 100% dead a long time ago. Unlike most people on here, the
MLM portion is what made me interested in this coin because at least I know
their are going to be thousands out there with a vested interest in promoting
this coin!

Also, putting the numbers I threw out above in perspective.

Going from $0.10/coin to $3.00/coin represents a 2,900% increase in 14 months.

Compare to bitcoin. Bitcoin current price $3315 + 2,900% = $99,450

Could Bitcoin reach $99,450 in 14 months...maybe...but I think there is a higher
chance that PROC could reach $3.00+ in 14 months.

This coin was not designed to reach say $500/coin. The developers of this coin
wanted to create a coin where people transact in whole numbers. Ex: Instead of
paying in amounts like 0.00045. People can pay in 4.50 PROC. I can understand
this logic. I also believe this is the reason why Ripple has such a large supply also.
To me it kinda does make more sense than paying in these small tiny fractions.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:33:32 AM

$3 price with 15 billion supply? Seriously?

I know that supply is not released yet, but it is hanging there (big part of it is not in escrow of any kind).

Look at the buy support at Cryptopia (this exchange is providing 90% of trade volume now). Do you see the number? Here it is for you: 2.21001664 BTC TOTAL BUY SUPPORT until 1 satoshi for this amazing coin. To me, that number is showing the real value of this coin.
I believe that is the real reason why developers didn't dump their premine yet. The more is buy support, the closer the dump. You may be right, and the dump is planned to be in 14 months, when things will be blooming due to MLM activity. With all those coins concentrated in single hand (especially when that holder is clearly is profit-oriented), scam in inevitable, sooner or later.

There is one more thing I know for sure: due to this being promoted via MLM, we will see more and more brilliant prospects pictured, and excited reviews published everywhere down the road - all coming from "genuinely interested persons". More and more every day - right until the dump comes.

I would need to investigate more on this though.. still many things to evaluate and understand. Thanks to ManFoundStanding for providing information and insight.

... this space is not for rent ...
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:17:29 PM

This coin is definitely a scam..

How can you have 15 billion coins, and expect us to pay such a high price...

This is not worth any of our time.

The team isn't even responsive. A red flag sign for sure.

Unresponsive team. Means scam!!!

Not just that... Nothing... No announcement, no updates for ages!!!... Nothing...

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

$3 price with 15 billion supply? Seriously?

I know that supply is not released yet, but it is hanging there (big part of it is not in escrow of any kind).

Look at the buy support at Cryptopia (this exchange is providing 90% of trade volume now). Do you see the number? Here it is for you: 2.21001664 BTC TOTAL BUY SUPPORT until 1 satoshi for this amazing coin. To me, that number is showing the real value of this coin.
I believe that is the real reason why developers didn't dump their premine yet. The more is buy support, the closer the dump. You may be right, and the dump is planned to be in 14 months, when things will be blooming due to MLM activity. With all those coins concentrated in single hand (especially when that holder is clearly is profit-oriented), scam in inevitable, sooner or later.

There is one more thing I know for sure: due to this being promoted via MLM, we will see more and more brilliant prospects pictured, and excited reviews published everywhere down the road - all coming from "genuinely interested persons". More and more every day - right until the dump comes.

I would need to investigate more on this though.. still many things to evaluate and understand. Thanks to ManFoundStanding for providing information and insight.

I totally agree with this... Time to leave this project. There are hundreds of better opportunities than this trashcoin!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: