Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

I notice whenever I transfer coins out of my PROC wallet, my daily mining earnings seem to drop by about 75% for a couple days. Does this happen to anyone else?

As I understand it the longer you keep your full balance in stake the more weight you have.  I would like to know how much the online status of your wallet affects your staking weight.  I had some router issues a few days ago and since then it seems that I've been getting mining rewards 2-3 times less a day.  This also could be related to the fact that it seems interest in the coin has increased so there are probably more people staking.

Thoughts....?

I know my maximum staking weight gets up to the maximum number of coins in my wallet. From what I understand about proof of stake mining is that mature coins earn more. PROC is the only coin I have ever mined. I know the day this month when PROC hit $0.50, the amount I earned from mining went up. The network weight for the last 4 days or so has been pretty stable at around 900,000 - 1,000,000. During the time of $0.50 PROC, the network weight dropped to about 600,000. I guess earnings are related to the percent you are staking in relation to network weight. So if the network weight is 1,000,000 and you were staking 100,000 PROC...I am thinking you would earn somewhere around 10% of all mined coins...but it would not be exactly 10% because I think age of coins plays some role and once you earn 15 PROC...your staking weight drops temporally. 4 days ago I transferred only 100 PROC and my earnings dropped for a couple of days all while the network weight and my staking weight was pretty much the same. I have also noticed this in the past.
ManFoundStanding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

Sorry about the misquote, im not a fan of the msg board style here.   Im pretty sure only the circulation is supposed to increase not the 15 billion total. Maybe you should read the white paper?   Who wants there to be infinity coins...Huh?  With 15billion its already going to get super diluted.  Im pretty sure the 15 billion is supposed to be the total cap and not increase at all.
Dickie D.
[/quote]

I have read the white paper -- did that before I purchased my first Pro Currency.  The total cap over time -- not sure what time line because they did not say but if its like other staking coins that is 50 or 100+ years -- the cap will increase quite a lot but it will be eventually fixed.  They specifically said that they want a lot of their currency so prices will be easier for people to understand and they are planning on bringing in a lot of people. (There goal for the end of 2018 is 10 million.)  Now they did an example (not this example I am about to give) in their white paper that showed they would rather have people pay 5.1 in Pro than .00051.  People like the whole numbers better.  When I did the conversion calculations in their example they gave in the white paper with Pro and BTC, the Pro Currency would have been worth over $25.00 at the current BTC price.  (Oh that dream would be nice.)  I will watch and see what things do and plan on holding my coins for the long run. 
codypanama

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

How large is the blockchain now, and is there a bootstrap available ?
Thanks in Advance
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:51:27 PM

Sorry about the misquote, im not a fan of the msg board style here.   Im pretty sure only the circulation is supposed to increase not the 15 billion total. Maybe you should read the white paper?   Who wants there to be infinity coins...Huh?  With 15billion its already going to get super diluted.  Im pretty sure the 15 billion is supposed to be the total cap and not increase at all.
Dickie D.

I have read the white paper -- did that before I purchased my first Pro Currency.  The total cap over time -- not sure what time line because they did not say but if its like other staking coins that is 50 or 100+ years -- the cap will increase quite a lot but it will be eventually fixed.  They specifically said that they want a lot of their currency so prices will be easier for people to understand and they are planning on bringing in a lot of people. (There goal for the end of 2018 is 10 million.)  Now they did an example (not this example I am about to give) in their white paper that showed they would rather have people pay 5.1 in Pro than .00051.  People like the whole numbers better.  When I did the conversion calculations in their example they gave in the white paper with Pro and BTC, the Pro Currency would have been worth over $25.00 at the current BTC price.  (Oh that dream would be nice.)  I will watch and see what things do and plan on holding my coins for the long run. 
[/quote]

I understand wanting to keep the cost down.  And with 15B coins that wont be a problem.  They only released 2.8M coins now.  The 15B number is going up pretty quickly daily, 16,000 coins since yesterday.  And I'm still pretty sure that they clearly said they chose the 15B number as the final so it shouldnt be going up.  Unless the richlist site is flawed or something.

Dickie D.
marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:22:35 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 03:07:05 AM by marketingtiger

"Market Cap" goes up...so does the value of the coin.....Huh??  The market cap IS the value of the coin.  So yes technically you are correct.   Also,  was the other coin/MLM scheme Onecoin?   Just super curious about that.   Also,  why would they just "give away" so much free money?  Once that money hits peoples wallets and they dump the coins the coin price will drop faster than my dog can take a shit.  Also,  I notice the "total" amount of coins has increase by approx 60k since last friday.  Why is the already huge 15 billion coins number going up still?    And Lastly I still follow this cause its an on going argument with a real world buddy of mine lol.  and the main reason I doubt this coin is 100% because of the MLM side.  I whole heartedly believe that MLM's are completely evil.   On a plus side,  its nice to see the daily volume finally improving on this.  

Dickie D.
PROC is not money for a list of reasons esoteric but mostly exoteric (e.g., generally accepted). PROC is not cash either. PROC is currency no less, no more. I believe giving away PROC establishes currency strength (e.g., purchasing power, performance, et cetera).

-mt

Accipe potestatem
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:33:10 PM

Heard an ad today for PROC on the "Alex Jones Radio Show", I believe that show has millions of listeners.
There has also been a large increase in the 24 hour trading volume.
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

Why does PROC take 200 confirmations on Cryptopia. . . gzzz.

I might as well go to sleep.
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:39:31 AM

Why does PROC take 200 confirmations on Cryptopia. . . gzzz.

I might as well go to sleep.

Not sure why. It use to be only 20 but now its 200
CryptoBoohaa

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:30:17 AM

Any updates?
Dickie D

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Heard an ad today for PROC on the "Alex Jones Radio Show", I believe that show has millions of listeners.
There has also been a large increase in the 24 hour trading volume.

As far as I can tell, all the "volume" means nothing because the coins are still all owned by the same number of people as per

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

So,  I think its just a big circle-jerk going on.  I dont see any proof this is expanding beyond the initial cheergirls.  Also Where are the 120,000 Ipronetwork joiners with all their coins?

Dickie D.
albertsm

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

Is there anyplace to track the status of coin back rewards? I'm trying to understand when I'll start receiving mine.

Thanks
Dickie D

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

Is there anyplace to track the status of coin back rewards? I'm trying to understand when I'll start receiving mine.

Thanks

Download the app and click on the 3 lines on top left of screen. Or on the website (prorebaterewards.com) click on "My Account" then . "Dashboard".
For most things it will take 60 to 90 days.
marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:00:18 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 12:12:57 PM by marketingtiger

Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
WoW! You are becoming more and more optimistic. That is scary! Hold on... I can see you have intentionally overlooked that most of the 60 billion in PROC will be likely mined---15 to 10 to 5---by hundreds or thousands or tens/hundreds of thousands of wallets. Soon, it may well be more useful to users buy/use PROC than only to speculate with PROC, thus aborting *most* of your traditional "speculator" -like logic. PROC may well advance to "the preferred digital 'coin' for consumers and retailers" one day.

-mt

Accipe potestatem
Dickie D

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
WoW! You are becoming more and more optimistic. That is scary! Hold on... I can see you have intentionally overlooked that most of the 60 billion in PROC will be likely mined---15 to 10 to 5---by hundreds or thousands or tens/hundreds of thousands of wallets. Soon, it may well be more useful to users buy/use PROC than only to speculate with PROC, thus aborting *most* of your traditional "speculator" -like logic. PROC may well advance to "the preferred digital 'coin' for consumers and retailers" one day.

-mt

LOL, it might.  It very well might.  My dog might win best in show too.  Quick question.  On the MLM side of this and the coin back rewards app part. Wont they run out of all the FREE coins they're throwing around? and how can there be coin back rewards if the coins are used up?  Also, the first 15 billion is still heavy dilution.  Also fun fact the SEC just cracked down on ICO's and are gonna outlaw future ones at least wherever they have the power to.  So many unanswered questions with this coin.  If only the MLM part didnt exist.  And seriously where are the 120,000 to 600,000 Ipronetwork guys?  That side of this coin is sounding pretty fucky.

Dickie D.

Dickie D
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:51:07 PM

Hello Dickie,

I don't know why your buddy's wallet does not show up.  Mine does.  Is his in some back office and not really a desktop wallet?  Now the number of coins to every be released is for many, many, many years down the road.  The FREE coins is quite a bit more complicated than just that and not just free coins.  But lets just imagine this . . . they do run out of coins . . . one easy solution is the merchants or whoever is running the show now has to purchase the coins they are using on the market . . . hence the price will start moving up.  They are not going to do another ICO so that does not matter to iPro.  The 60,000 ipro guys are just now being released.  I just had some coins show up as available from the network marketing side of things, so I put in a request to have them transferred to my desktop wallet.  So once the ipro people start doing this it should start showing their wallets and in the system.  Again just wait and see. . . everyone can clearly read your views for months now and they have never changed.  In the mean time, I made some nice money from Pro Currency.  You could have too but you chose not to because your view of the coin.  To each is own.       

Dickie D

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:54:50 PM

Hello Dickie,

I don't know why your buddy's wallet does not show up.  Mine does.  Is his in some back office and not really a desktop wallet?  Now the number of coins to every be released is for many, many, many years down the road.  The FREE coins is quite a bit more complicated than just that and not just free coins.  But lets just imagine this . . . they do run out of coins . . . one easy solution is the merchants or whoever is running the show now has to purchase the coins they are using on the market . . . hence the price will start moving up.  They are not going to do another ICO so that does not matter to iPro.  The 60,000 ipro guys are just now being released.  I just had some coins show up as available from the network marketing side of things, so I put in a request to have them transferred to my desktop wallet.  So once the ipro people start doing this it should start showing their wallets and in the system.  Again just wait and see. . . everyone can clearly read your views for months now and they have never changed.  In the mean time, I made some nice money from Pro Currency.  You could have too but you chose not to because your view of the coin.  To each is own.       

Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money.
Dickie D

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:08:29 PM

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad.

Dickie D
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

Dickie's quotes --- "Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money."   

"SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad."

Hi Dickie -- Strange, I don't know where my other post went that I replied to you a few days ago.  I must have hit the wrong button or timed out or something . . . oh well, let me address your issue(s) again.

First -- I already addressed the potential scam issue a while ago in my posts so you can go back and read.  How about some sarcasm . . . Bitcoin is a scam!!!!!!  Its a scam, its a scam, scam, scam, scam. . . . . Do you remember people saying that?  You can read people are still saying that about Bitcoin and all the other cryptos. 

Second -- Is it still a scam to you if your aware of the potential issues with loosing your money?  If your aware, it would not be called a scam since your aware.  I don't believe they are breaking any laws, so  I think the world calls that investing.  So Dickie, your not being scammed, I am not being scammed, the only potential for someone being scammed here is if they jump into Pro Currency uneducated and fully believing marketing hype and then they loose money.  That is still called unwise investing.     

Third -- Dickie your either very unaware or your lying.  You invest in the ultimate financial scam every day you use your fiat currency.  If you don't know about what I am talking about, go get educated so your not being scammed. 

Fourth -- I fully believe in standing in the moral ground and the saying "It's not always about money."  Interesting how you go to unlawful activities like pimps and drug dealers when getting on your "soap box" about "It's not always about money."  I did a lawful activity knowing full well it may or may not make me money.  I lawfully invested.  How about choosing a proper analogy that actually fits  your argument next time.  Now your either lying again or being unaware . . . you already told us in an earlier post it was about making money when you made your bet with your friend.  Interesting how you will change things to fix your viewpoint.  Are you trying to scam people?

Fifth -- Revolution?  What are you talking about.  It seems your getting some bad information or very much hyped up information.  Try other sources to get educated.   There are many updates and transparency statements made each week.  Are you on any of the conference calls?  (I don't get on too often at all, but that is because I choose to do other things.)  This website is not the place to get information.  (Dickie I know you already know this.)  If you want information, get linked into the information websites and conference calls.  You will have plenty of information then.

Sixth -- The "iPro guys" are just starting to get their coins released.  (Hence the price drop.)  I think there are only around 60,000 so far but they have some high numbers for goals by the end of next year.  So as the iPro Network people start moving over their coins into their new wallets, you will start seeing them pop up.  Again you got to realize that many probably don't care about putting their released coins into their own personal wallets.  To me that is just plain silly, but many go with the attitude of not wanting to do the work to keep their coins under their complete control.     

Seventh -- Correct there very little people using this token right now.  Really there is no point in their people using the token right now.  Most of the people in Pro Currency are not the market traders like most other people in cryptocurrency.  That is alright and I don't see there is anything to worry about and actually I see it as a potential plus to cryptos in general.  Pro Currency is releasing their new app in a couple months for people to start using their token with the merchants.  I expect to see many people start to use the token then. 

Eight -- We are over the internet so its not your smell, however that may be offensive to people in your immediate area.  I would think that the people that used to come here for their information has moved on to better sources.  Also the ones that are still here, if they are like me, they are probably put off by how you present yourself and your opinions.  I know I have thought about not writing you many times.  Still I try my best to have you see through another set of eyes.

Enjoy your weekend.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: