Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:33:15 AM

He did state that they dont expect to sell all of them.
One easy answer. There is an app that will be available on launch day.
Which platform do you know that LAUNCHED with an app?
In fact he stated that the reason they started the ICO is to continue development of the other apps. Since they are launching with one.

Let me clarify. I am not telling ANYONE that this a good investment. Anybody that invests anything anywhere should due some research before hand.
Why do i think its a good investment? because there is an app that on its own CAN bring the masses. They also dont get ICO funds without that APP

What assurance that the app is useful, what if its an app which goal is to release the ICO funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:38:55 AM

15.000.000.000 Coins multiplied with $0.03 in average (since it's increasing over time) = $450 million

Nice price! ;-)

ICO starts without a whitepaper - but nice design
No explanations about the tech to find - but a lot of adjectives and buzzwords

Hard to imagine that this will end well.

I hope I can get my refund since I changed my mind and now think this is a big scam.
I should have waited longer, but the ICO already started without all tech info or white paper.

Let's think about the possibility that this is no scam. And let's say they would sell only 1/20 of the supply they want to sell and burn the rest - it would still be about $22.5 million!

This is ridiculous!  

How is that ridiculous? it would place them at number 16 in market cap...and they would have raised more than lisk and waves if that happens???\

Please read it again: That would only be 1/20 of the supply they want to sell!

And they want to do this without having a whitepaper in place before doing an ICO? They don't tell their Investors anything about the tech?

But nice words like this:

„Our desire at PRO Commerce is to take on this challenge of helping people change their minds about cryptocurrency. PRO’s strategy is offering something of tremendous value for free so the masses will accept cryptocurrency into their everyday life.The best way to do that is to follow proven strategies. Top Marketing firms do it and many companies like Facebook and Google have done it for decades.“

- helping people
- tremendous value
- for free!
- masses
- proven strategies
- top marketing
- like Facebook and Google

Can't go wrong, right? That's what I call a strategy! And if you have tremendous value for free - who needs a whitepaper or explanations about the tech? Should at least be worth $20 million, even if they would prefer something about $450 million.

And the OP is what? In the past he was just a bounty-hunter and now he is the founder of a multi-million-company. Yeah! Can't go wrong!

I really dont see anything wrong with those words, and he did mention that whitepaper was coming out soon.
plus the founder is just that. Did you look at the other guys too?
I have worked in marketing before and that is all true btw.

Would you please explain why you consider this as a good investment?

And since you've worked in marketing: They speak of "proven strategies" - do you know what they mean by that? Is there anything to find about "how" they will achieve their goals?

And you say: "he did mention that whitepaper was coming out soon" - no questions why he starts to collect money before it's out, before he has anything to show besides some nice design?

And the amount of 15 bn coins at about $0.03 - that makes sense to you?

have you not read OP? it seems like you only read a blog post.
And yes they are proven. Advertising is key to every business. Just like almost every ICO does bounties.
I think you are confused, this coin from what i understand is meant to be accepted by the masses, not just crypto guys.
Read OP and there is more info there than u might have missed

Currently I look into all running and coming ICO's. And sure, I've read the OP and the site and the blog-post. And I've asked you to explain why you consider this as a good investment. So tell me: What did I miss? This Coin is meant to be accepted by the masses - why? How will they reach the masses? Because of the superior tech? Because of the huge experience in Crypto the guys have? Where are all the others btw? They want many millions, hundreds of millions.

And why do you ignore my question about the supply they would like to sell and the price? Hard to explain why this should value at hundreds of millions of dollar, right?  

And why do you ignore my question why it makes sense to you that they start an ICO without whitepaper?

You really want to tell the people here that this is a good investment?

He did state that they dont expect to sell all of them.
One easy answer. There is an app that will be available on launch day.
Which platform do you know that LAUNCHED with an app?
In fact he stated that the reason they started the ICO is to continue development of the other apps. Since they are launching with one.

Let me clarify. I am not telling ANYONE that this a good investment. Anybody that invests anything anywhere should due some research before hand.
Why do i think its a good investment? because there is an app that on its own CAN bring the masses. They also dont get ICO funds without that APP

Have you seen the App? I've just seen fancy designed pictures! And not only one App - if the pictures tell the truth they've already more than just one App. If not, I would say it's highly doubtful that they have anything to show.

But even if I'm wrong: You believe they need millions of dollars to continue the Development? And they offer a total supply of 15 bn Coins but already expect not to sell a fraction of it?

Let's do some math:

This is the ICO-address right? https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

Currently: 7.68018122 BTC

If that continues, they'll have something about 30-40 BTC at the end of the ICO = about $30,000

That would be not even 1/10,000 of what they would get if this moster-ICO would sell out. And just to imagine that is so ridiculous that it's strange to write this line.

They don't even do the math about their own bullshit! But you believe to see good marketing here? This is so stupid that it's hard to seriously write about this! I only do it because the problem in Crypto is: Too many have zero experience and buy into bullshit because of fancy pictures.

Maybe ask the man in the mirror some questions.

First one could be: Why don't you have those questions? Second: Why do you give misleading answers?
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:40:03 AM

he said app is like 60% done and will be done by distribution day. and it will be functional.
maybe i read more detailed than you?
If the apps are suppose to release rewards.....then i dont mind the big number.
unless escrow fails, i could see those 15 billion coins will be out in circulation inn like 20 years.
Plus you gotta think world wide...
Regardless everyone should their own research, i personally believe in this project hence why i invested.
needled to say that i only invest what i can afford to loose.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:13:40 AM

he said app is like 60% done and will be done by distribution day. and it will be functional.   

Ah, because it's near to impossible that people lie to get money - in Crypto! Yeah, you got it!

If that would be the case you should be able to give detailed information right? But there is none!

unless escrow fails, i could see those 15 billion coins will be out in circulation inn like 20 years.
Regardless everyone should their own research, i personally believe in this project hence why i invested.

All what you say is: No whitepaper? He has said that it will be there soon! No sign of a working product but a lot of nice designed pictures? He said the App is 60% done! They want hundreds of millions of dollar? Ah no - they just offer 15 bn coins because - who cares, right? If they will get "just" $20 million it's also ok, or 10 or 5 or 2 or $50,000. They take what people send them, so who cares about accuracy.

And you speak about 20 years? Because of the great tech or what? What the hell makes you believe that this project will survive only 20 weeks? Why don't you have questions?

I know what I believe why you don't have questions but stupid answers. There are not that much possibilities left.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:31:16 AM

Ah, because it's near to impossible that people lie to get money - in Crypto! Yeah, you got it!

If that would be the case you should be able to give detailed information right? But there is none!

All what you say is: No whitepaper? He has said that it will be there soon! No sign of a working product but a lot of nice designed pictures? He said the App is 60% done! They want hundreds of millions of dollar? Ah no - they just offer 15 bn coins because - who cares, right? If they will get "just" $20 million it's also ok, or 10 or 5 or 2 or $50,000. They take what people send them, so who cares about accuracy.

And you speak about 20 years? Because of the great tech or what? What the hell makes you believe that this project will survive only 20 weeks? Why don't you have questions?

I know what I believe why you don't have questions but stupid answers. There are not that much possibilities left.

You cant lie if its in the escrow terms.....means they dont get funds?? so theres no purpose, they wont hold an ICO even if they are scamming thinking they wont get funds....so APP has to be Available and viable.
And he stated development will continue regardless of raised amount. it will just take longer.
You are taking a risk with ANY ICO, let alone this one.
And you are forgetting that there isnt going to be 15b coins in circulation. they will be realesed as APPS are done and viable.
So if they dont develop anything, there wont be 15b coins....??
only the ones sold..

this could be a total shit coin for all i know, bu guess what? i doesnt matter.
What does matter is what they build around the coin, not the coin itself.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:42:37 AM

You cant lie if its in the escrow terms.....means they dont get funds?? so theres no purpose, they wont hold an ICO even if they are scamming thinking they wont get funds....so APP has to be Available and viable.
And he stated development will continue regardless of raised amount. it will just take longer.
You are taking a risk with ANY ICO, let alone this one.
And you are forgetting that there isnt going to be 15b coins in circulation. they will be realesed as APPS are done and viable.
So if they dont develop anything, there wont be 15b coins....??
only the ones sold..

this could be a total shit coin for all i know, bu guess what? i doesnt matter.
What does matter is what they build around the coin, not the coin itself.

You don't act and communicate like an Investor who thinks about in what he invests. You act like somebody who wants to talk ppl into something and you defend this more than the OP - who was online while we began our little discussion but didn't say a word.

But see, I don't want to waste more of my time with this. So, good luck to all involved - while my advice is not to get involved.
jokosayetno

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

joined signature campaign..thanks
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

Dev, you should put that link of the ESCROW address in OP so anyone that wants to track the escrow / amount of funds can easily find it.

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

7.68 BTC so far - how many of the 15 billion tokens is that now? And is there news if you will burn the unsold tokens from the 15 billion?
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

Joining your signature campaign and avatar also register my account.

Your signature is broken mate.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

Dev, you should put that link of the ESCROW address in OP so anyone that wants to track the escrow / amount of funds can easily find it.

7.68 BTC so far - how many of the 15 billion tokens is that now? And is there news if you will burn the unsold tokens from the 15 billion?
Another good project launched at the wrong time.A lot of good and unique ICOs failed in past few days because of upward trend in bitcoin price.
ChoronoBank is also having problem attracting more funds now despite a lot of promotion.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

If we calculate it with an average price of $0.03 per token and $920 for 1 BTC, it's:

7.68 * 920 = $7065

7065/0.03 = 235,520 token sold.

That is in percentage:

100/15,000,000,000 * 235,520 = 0.0016% ---> of the total supply they've sold until now.  

That's one reason why I called this "ridiculous".

Total "value" if they would sell just 1% of the supply: $4,500,000

And just btw, since there is nothing to find about the tech and the blockchain and the algo there is obviously also no specifics about inflation-rate etc. But let's say it would only be 1% of the total supply per year, it would be: 150,000,000

...while they have sold not even 240k until now!

This is as crazy as Neucoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944933.0

Huge supply (but only 3bn) and huge inflation. I did the math in 2015 and said it would have zero chance and they called me "troll" and whatever. But it's abandoned and the most recent news is this:

"This market did not meet the volume requirements and is being evaluated for delisting on January 28th, 2017."

It's still there: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEU

Price is at 1 sat. Chart is this:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/

They've done an ICO and got about $1 million at that time (about 4000 BTC).

Whenever I see something that is full with blabla and nice pictures, but nothing meaningful and nothing about the tech but proof that the guys behind didn't even do the math, there is zero doubt that things will go wrong.

budibayu

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

Joining your signature campaign and avatar also register my account.

Your signature is broken mate.

why can?..

℗ PRO (https://procommerce.io/)commerce.io
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

i've been join bounty program Smiley please check my account dev..
thanks

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

15 Billion Coins will not be in circulation.
This will take anywhere from 7-15 years to happen and ONLY with the development of a viable product.
Only coins in circulation will be the coins sold in ICO, and those given out by our Coin Back Reward App.
This App will not hand out coins by the millions, so even this app will take years before for it to runs out of coins.
With this compelling App, and the ability to receive coins back from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and more, we do not have a single doubt that this will have an impact on mainstream commerce.

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow. Team is working around the clock to put everything together, sometimes 20 hour days. Please have patience as we fine tune everything.
Please remember that development of QT, Modern, Electrum, and the Coin Back Reward App is going to be done by distribution day. I will be more than happy to refund EVERYBODY if this is not met.

For more questions, concerns and direct contact with us, please join us on Slack @

procommerce.slack.com
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

This will take anywhere from 7-15 years to happen and ONLY with the development of a viable product.
Only coins in circulation will be the coins sold in ICO, and those given out by our Coin Back Reward App.
This App will not hand out coins by the millions, so even this app will take years before for it to runs out of coins.
With this compelling App, and the ability to receive coins back from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and more, we do not have a single doubt that this will have an impact on mainstream commerce.

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow. Team is working around the clock to put everything together, sometimes 20 hour days. Please have patience as we fine tune everything.
Please remember that development of QT, Modern, Electrum, and the Coin Back Reward App is going to be done by distribution day. I will be more than happy to refund EVERYBODY if this is not met.

For more questions, concerns and direct contact with us, please join us on Slack @

procommerce.slack.com

And how will the 15 bn Coins be distributed over the years?

What kind of blockchain will this be? Is it a fork of another one and if yes which one, or new kind, which algo?

And why did you start an ICO without all these Infos, without a whitepaper? It's a honest question, since I really don't understand why a team would make such a move. I mean, you ask for patience while the ICO is already running since over a week what basically means, that you ask for money before you have done just the basic-work.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

procommerce.slack.com

What kind of blockchain will this be? Is it a fork of another one and if yes which one, or new kind, which algo?

And why did you start an ICO without all these Infos, without a whitepaper? It's a honest question, since I really don't understand why a team would make such a move. I mean, you ask for patience while the ICO is already running since over a week what basically means, that you ask for money before you have done just the basic-work.

Each retailer will have a specific percentage of coin returned based on purchase amount. Coin will be mainly a POS coin, there will be a block reward based on coins sold.
There are some things we cannot mention at this moment due to conflict of interest.
To be clear, we are not asking anyone to invest in any form. This is considered a donation and while there is a refund option, we are not asking anybody for money.
We didn't feel is was necessary to launch with a Whitepaper because of that.
This is a project Founded by myself and a few others. We have already funded more than 1/3 of the total development. This is why ICO has stated with current escrow terms.
All donations will be used to further develop this platform and the marketing of such. PM me your email and i will send you a slack invitation as it is more personal and direct.

Best regards,
Patriarch

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

A very good explanation from the dev . Its more understandable as to how it would generate the rewards and incentives.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:33:06 PM

procommerce.slack.com

Each retailer will have a specific percentage of coin returned based on purchase amount. Coin will be mainly a POS coin, there will be a block reward based on coins sold.
There are some things we cannot mention at this moment due to conflict of interest.
To be clear, we are not asking anyone to invest in any form. This is considered a donation and while there is a refund option, we are not asking anybody for money.
We didn't feel is was necessary to launch with a Whitepaper because of that.
This is a project Founded by myself and a few others. We have already funded more than 1/3 of the total development. This is why ICO has stated with current escrow terms.
All donations will be used to further develop this platform and the marketing of such. PM me your email and i will send you a slack invitation as it is more personal and direct.

Best regards,
Patriarch

You can call it donation but that doesn't change the fact, that those who would think about "donating" only would give money if they believe to see any kind of return, right? I mean, this market is not about charity-financing of teams who make big promises but don't even give basic informations. You say the reason is "conflict of interest" - that's interesting. Especially because you believe here as well (like with the whitepaper) that it's "not necessary" to explain that a little bit more.

And out of Investor-perspective one of the major question is the supply of course and the price etc. Right now, even if you would only sell 1 million Tokens of 15 billion - the marketcap of the total would be about $450 million.

How is it possible to evaluate this project so high?

Thing is: Even if I would believe that this could turn out as a quality-project by it's fundamentals and that you guys basically know what you're doing and all informations would be given, "just" this would let me step back:

- unbelievable high price
- Huge majority of Coins in hands of the team

You say those coins will be distributed over years but you don't say how. You could sell it, do other ICO's, you could give it away for free. All possibilities would mean pressure on the market - and again: That price is ridiculous high.

P.S.: Thanks for the slack-invite but I believe that things like that should be discussed in public.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

ok now its just a troll...
you had legit questions bro but now your just trolling.
plus you are wrong in market cap, it is based on amount in circulation.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:50:14 PM

nice project pro - commerce, have long work..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: