Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 12:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanopool added XMR pool  (Read 3545 times)
Set Ready Go (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

So yeah i mine etc on nanopool at the moment, but i have been thinking about switching over to monero.

probably will be using claymores gpu miner. about the settings im abit confused about.
suppose to look like this something similar:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-o ssl://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433
-u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/EMAIL
-p z
-ftime 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wallet adress and that stuff i get but what do they mean by "payment id" ? 
for example if i mine directly to poloniex.

help will be appreciated Smiley

over n out
suggsy89

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

So here is poloniex.. You would use their deposit address with your payment ID

Set Ready Go (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:33:09 PM

So here is poloniex.. You would use their deposit address with your payment ID

Cheers man, thanks for the fast answer  Smiley
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

So I'm trying to mine Monero on Nanopool but it's not accepting my address of payment id on the status page.  It keeps complaining that the length is invalid.  I got these addresses from Bittrex.
Set Ready Go (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:49:45 PM

So I'm trying to mine Monero on Nanopool but it's not accepting my address of payment id on the status page.  It keeps complaining that the length is invalid.  I got these addresses from Bittrex.

So,  not sure abort Bittrex. But on poloniex now adress and payment id is combined or How to say..
kainplan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:35:21 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 07:45:44 PM by kainplan

So I'm trying to mine Monero on Nanopool but it's not accepting my address of payment id on the status page.  It keeps complaining that the length is invalid.  I got these addresses from Bittrex.

So,  not sure abort Bittrex. But on poloniex now adress and payment id is combined or How to say..

I started mining XMR via Nanopool and Poloniex today, too. And all I got from Poloniex is a 106 Digits Deposit Address, which seems to be accepted by Nanopool. If Nanopool accepts the address it should be ok and payout should work, right?

Also at first i didn'd set Workername and Email. Just changed the setting and Worker is shown now in Nanopool, but password/email isn't working and i can not set the payoutlimit. Am i not able to use the password because i startet mining to that address without a email and i wont be able to set the limit for that account? Or is something wrong with that address? I dont want to wait 1XMR/10Days to see that the payout isnt working...

Edit: Ok, setting payout worked now, after first shares with workername were confirmed.. Can somebody confirm, that the 106 digit address is ok?

un4given

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:49:30 PM

is nanopool also working if i am using adress only, because my exchande doesnt show an ID for me?
kainplan

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:56:47 PM

is nanopool also working if i am using adress only, because my exchande doesnt show an ID for me?

Normally it should work. You can set the ID yourself by using YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL as username. email is used as password.
fabiojnd

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

Hello, anyone using simplemining for xmr? Can you give us the configuration parameters? Thank you.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

I got Nanopool to work using only my payment ID and Nanopool recognizes it as a Bittrex address.  I'm hesitant to mine 0.5 XMR though if there is going to be a problem with payout.

Hey Nanopool if you're listening, please lower the min. payout for XMR! 0.5 is way too much now, that's a week's worth of mining for me.
fabiojnd

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

I got Nanopool to work using only my payment ID and Nanopool recognizes it as a Bittrex address.  I'm hesitant to mine 0.5 XMR though if there is going to be a problem with payout.

Hey Nanopool if you're listening, please lower the min. payout for XMR! 0.5 is way too much now, that's a week's worth of mining for me.

Hello, as you did, give me the details, thanks!
galaxy5user

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

Who is able to use nanopool in GNU/Linux? I've tried sgminer-gm, but the accepted shares log updates surprisingly slowly.
coinfoundry

Activity: 292

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

I'll probably never understand why people want to mine to exchanges. Much higher payout threshold, higher fees and reduced security. Sure, we offer payout to exchange as well but its the least desirable option for both the miner and the pool.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: