Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOODBYE OBAMA !  (Read 8086 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

I am so happy that he is gone. An incompetent divisive figure who bought the media houses, He was a President for the celebrities rather than the common people.
I think you would be saying same after Trump is gone too Cheesy he would be bigger stupid

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:40:30 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 10:59:50 PM by BADecker

Unlike the previous presidents?
Cause Bush was a strong independant man? xD

I am not a big fan of GWB, but to his credit, he had the necessary skills and experience to be the president. He knew how to deal with foreign dignitaries, unlike Obama who became a laughing stock in front of his counterparts.

WTF?? Oo
I don't know if you know but the whole world both hates and makes fun GWB!
He was the most ridiculous president we ever saw until Trump! Like we made entire TV shows to laugh at him!
While Obama was the most loved POTUS around the world ever.

I think you don't have a clear image of what other countries think of you your country and your president xD

GWB = stupid, asshole, ridiculous, uncompetent, dumb as fuck, kid...
Obama = cool as fuck, intelligent, brillant negotiator...

That's how they were seen around the world.

Citizens of other countries need to start taking care of themselves. Trump will get us out of policing the Middle East. Let those people stand up and emulate Obama if they like Obama so much, rather than letting us do their dirty work. We like our Trump.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

I am not a big fan of GWB, but to his credit, he had the necessary skills and experience to be the president. He knew how to deal with foreign dignitaries, unlike Obama who became a laughing stock in front of his counterparts.

WTF?? Oo
He was the most ridiculous president we ever saw until Trump! Like we made entire TV shows to laugh at him!

I think you don't have a clear image of what other countries think of you your country and your president xD

Citizens of other countries need to start taking care of themselves. Trump will get us out of policing the Middle East. Let those people stand up and emulate us if they like Obama so much, rather than letting us do their dirty work. We like our Trump.

Cool

Oh never said Obama was the best.
It's just as usual Sithara007 said nonsense bullshit.
So as usual I corrected him ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

WTF?? Oo

Citizens of other countries need to start taking care of themselves. Trump will get us out of policing the Middle East. Let those people stand up and emulate us if they like Obama so much, rather than letting us do their dirty work. We like our Trump.

Cool

He corrected you.

Bolded above is UNDERSTOOD to be the propaganda line fed to New World Order saps.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

WTF?? Oo

Cool

He corrected you.

Bolded above is UNDERSTOOD to be the propaganda line fed to New World Order saps.

Thank you for being out of the subject as usual.
He was talking about the image of the two presidents, saying that GWB was competent was Obama was being laughed at.
It's the opposite in term of image.
Never talked about skills here, just about image.

And GWB was the worst president I ever saw, not saying that Trump won't be able to break the deal though.

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

WTF?? Oo

Cool

He corrected you.

Thank you for being out of the subject as usual.
He was talking about the image of the two presidents, saying that GWB was competent was Obama was being laughed at.
It's the opposite in term of image.
Never talked about skills here, just about image.

And GWB was the worst president I ever saw, not saying that Trump won't be able to break the deal though.

Nope. Spendy was right about me.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

WTF?? Oo

Citizens of other countries need to start taking care of themselves. Trump will get us out of policing the Middle East. Let those people stand up and emulate Obama if they like Obama so much, rather than letting us do their dirty work. We like our Trump.

Cool
Policing the world Undecided..
1 thing your not being told Grin..The countries that America are in America get paid in one way or another by the country for being there.
Or another country paying America to be in another country..

So at the end of the day they make money off the war by being there also of weapons..
BUT none of it goes back into the public purse it goes to the top generals top politicians and the top businesses all taking a slice of the pie..

While using our children as cannon fodder to line there own pockets..
Also they can rob all sorts of money off the tax man to pay for war..WELL pretend WAR..I.E no threat to our nation..
Only threat is some business guys firm or can make money for his firm..

597 billion USD
2015, ranked 1st

Real cost 150 billion the rest got slotted by the politicians and there friends Wink..
Over pricing weapons over pricing everything to the public to return the money back in there own pockets..

So when you say policing more like raking the money in but you don't get to see it the ELITE do Wink..
Why else do they love war so much Grin..BIG BUCKS..Not for the public but for the elite..

We get fucked over by paying taxes for all this weapon shit which they make the money off
Then they get paid to use it for another country against another country..
So we get fucked over and the country which got bombed..

IRAQ Wink Wink.TONY BLAIR TWAT Cheesy 100 MILLION HE IS WORTH..How  Grin..IRAQ Wink

Then while we are at war with them THEY LET THEM IN OUR LANDS Roll Eyes..To spread ISLAM SHIT Cheesy..

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

WTF?? Oo

Cool
1 thing your not being told Grin..The countries that America are in America get paid in one way or another by the country for being there.

So at the end of the day they make money off the war by being there also of weapons..
BUT none of it goes back into the public purse it goes to the top generals top politicians and the top businesses all taking a slice of the pie..

Also they can rob all sorts of money off the tax man to pay for war..WELL pretend WAR..I.E no threat to our nation..

597 billion USD
2015, ranked 1st

Real cost 150 billion the rest got slotted by the politicians and there friends Wink..
Over pricing weapons over pricing everything to the public to return the money back in there own pockets..

So when you say policing more like raking the money in but you don't get to see it the ELITE do Wink..
Why else do they love war so much Grin..BIG BUCKS..Not for the public but for the elite..

We get fucked over by paying taxes for all this weapon shit which they make the money off

IRAQ Wink Wink.TONY BLAIR TWAT Cheesy 100 MILLION HE IS WORTH..How  Grin..IRAQ Wink

Then while we are at war with them THEY LET THEM IN OUR LANDS Roll Eyes..To spread ISLAM SHIT Cheesy..

You seem to be missing a very important part of the picture. Americans police America. That's why they/we elected Trump. Let the people of the other nations police their own nations so that we can get out of their stupidity.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

WTF?? Oo

Cool

597 billion USD
2015, ranked 1st

IRAQ Wink Wink.TONY BLAIR TWAT Cheesy 100 MILLION HE IS WORTH..How  Grin..IRAQ Wink

You seem to be missing a very important part of the picture. Americans police America. That's why they/we elected Trump. Let the people of the other nations police their own nations so that we can get out of their stupidity.

Cool
Not policing the world making money off the world..
Just you never got to see it the elite did Wink

so that we can get out of their stupidity..COUGH COUGH..You created it with some other Arabs Wink..

But yes i do agree he is doing the right thing by pulling out and let them kill each other not our fight..
Also we the uk were in on it with the USA Wink..Our shady politicians..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

When 2 brothers are knocking shit out of each other never jump in and help one of the brothers because they both end up on you Wink..ISLAM COUNTRIES..

Be so good if we moved away from oil  Grin..

Good for the MASSES not good for the oil producers pockets..
Now as a politician you care for the masses no the greedy 1 or 2 guys Wink..

johnny11011

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:28:34 AM

Obama 8 years is still good, at least not to start a war.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:28:57 AM

Basic income for everyone in the world..
Only pay it to a women who as 2 children..

DNA samples finger print eye recognition provided by the parent when the baby is born and when the child is 16..Then when the child grows to be 21 he get the basic income no questions asked..
But you only pay 2 children per women..
Now when the guy or women reaches 21 and claims the basic income the data base will have her or his DNA finger prints and eye recognition and it then know if that women is only claiming for 2..
That way she cannot get paid anymore money for having more than 2 because her DNA and so on will tell you who as claimed..

That way most people will only have 2 children plus they get free money no questions asked..
Now 2 children is enough to give all the love those children need and give them the time and money they need to make good humans..

What is a good human A HAPPY ONE Wink..How do we be happy? well money is a good start Grin..

Good clothes for your children is a good start..Bad clothes can get a child abuse off the other children..
I know i been there Wink..

Free coats of the government and all the other children would know it was free so they knew you were the poor ones Cry..1970s uk

Now that child has had the piss taken out of him or her for the parents fault  Sad..
Children never asked to be brought into this WORLD..

Also one thing i FUCKING HATE Angry..People who look down on the poor If war breaks out the poor are the first there..SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS..First on the front line saving your asses..

To much making our own world good instead of every bodies world Wink..
How can you go around the world making other parts good if your own part is not too good Undecided..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

Obama 8 years is still good, at least not to start a war.LIBYA SYRIA  

Obama Bows to the King of Saudi Arabia. But Not to Queen Elizabeth ...
Video for obama bowing to saudi king▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CseUglupmZk
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:33:15 AM

Obama 8 years is still good, at least not to start a war.LIBYA SYRIA  

Obama Bows to the King of Saudi Arabia. But Not to Queen Elizabeth ...
Video for obama bowing to saudi king▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CseUglupmZk

Nazi Queen Of England Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W84577wguSo

Cool

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

Yes. There is a reason for that. GWB always put the American interests above anything else. So the foreign nations such as Mexico and China lost trillions of USD in revenues. On the other hand, Obama harmed his own citizens and the other nations benefited out of it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
btcmylove

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

During his tenure in office, Obama showed the charm of a black man! Obama in order to improve the relationship between black and white two people made a significant contribution. I don't think there is any racial discrimination in a country or a nation, because all men are created equal! And I hope the life of the great black president is better and more meaningful.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:05:25 AM

During his tenure in office, Obama showed the charm of a black man! Obama in order to improve the relationship between black and white two people made a significant contribution.

The US was a multicultural country with no significant racial tensions before Obama was elected. He was elected just because he was black. He was the least skilled president in the history of the US, and turned out to be the worst ever POTUS in the history. During his 8-year term, the racial relations deteriorated considerably. He destroyed the racial harmony in the US.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

During his tenure in office, Obama showed the charm of a black man! Obama in order to improve the relationship between black and white two people made a significant contribution.

The US was a multicultural country with no significant racial tensions before Obama was elected. He was elected just because he was black. He was the least skilled president in the history of the US, and turned out to be the worst ever POTUS in the history. During his 8-year term, the racial relations deteriorated considerably. He destroyed the racial harmony in the US.
I'm very funny when the Russian trolls write about America and Obama. Also it used the word "we". You've never been in America and never will be. To earn a ticket in Russia, you need a year to work. Do not fill the forum with lies!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Listen to how Trump wants to cut taxes, big time. Listen to the video in the bottom article at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135598.msg17607966#msg17607966.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:12:07 AM

I'm very funny when the Russian trolls write about America and Obama. Also it used the word "we". You've never been in America and never will be. To earn a ticket in Russia, you need a year to work. Do not fill the forum with lies!

Obama specifically, purposefully, repeatedly inflamed racial tensions.

It's easy to show this and it is not ambiguous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: