Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUNA] LunaCoin | PoW\PoS | Scrypt | Reward\Referral system | 0% Premined  (Read 205971 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

Not bad Not bad at all me likes.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
30luci

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

Hello!
Please check!
 The first line, and a commission of only 2% to 4%, this must be what is wrong?

0.60000   30.000   2017-02-26 02:18:11
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:43:02 PM

I salute LunaCoin and BitLuna

Thanks Dev for making this project.

Everybody are happy.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
tacaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

Hello!

If the information is true then why is not Faq?

:Good to know...

... after your adpack reaches 130%, then it will give less daily profit (0.01%). It will be forever, whether you repurchase new adpacks or not. But if you re-invest 50% earnings back into Bitluna, then those old packs will start giving 2.5% daily. If you are already re-investing 50% daily earnings back into Bitluna, then your adpacks will keep earning you 2.5% daily forever.
----------

It is actually quite easy to calculate... Example:
- lets say you invested $500... 2.5% daily from = $12.5 You need to reinvest 50% from it daily = $6.25... As one ad pack is worth $5, you needed to repurchase 2 packs daily = $10 to packs repurchase and $2.5 stays in balance and is accumulating for you to withdraw...
- As you buy daily new packs, the 2.5% daily means a higher value every day... so you just need to calculate the number of packs, from which repurchasing 2 packs daily will not be enough any more, because your daily earnings already exceeded $20.
- The number of packs, by which this happens is 160 or $800 in value = by 160 packs instead o 2 new, you need to start repurchasing 3 daily, to stay over 50% repurchase...

If you have not repurchased regularly, you just need to check the column "% Recovered" in dashboard... if there is for example 57.5% --> 57.5% / 2.5% = 23 days in which you needed to repurchase 2 new packs in the case of $500 investment mentioned above... That means, when the $500 investment means 100 ad packs, after 23 days you should have 100 + 23 x 2 packs = 146 ad packs, to fulfill the condition of 50% daily repurchase... If you dont have them, just make one time repurchase (if you want of course) to reach the 146 packs and from that moment repurchase 2 packs daily, till you reach 160 packs, then start repurchasing 3 packs daily...
Where did you get this info from? I asked about this to the chat support some weeks ago and they told me that after 130% the packs would give between 0,50% and 0,80%

----I think, I saw that posted in FB group by some "Sidhartha" guy and later confirmed by admin.

Are you sure about this? Cause we can make a fortune soon like this...for ex with an investment of 2000 $ you can make 4000 the 3rd month and 6 000 the 4th month and so on...
For how long you think this site will run ? more than 1 year ?
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

Any chance that a Luna faucet will be found at the Cryptochat? 🙂 Cheers!
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

The price was strongly decreasing and no update from DEV. is the lunacoin still developed by DEV?
so When is POS started and How many coins for staking? I want to buy more cheap Luna coins for staking .
Moujahid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

whats going on guys site is down  Shocked Huh
abitserious

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

LUNACoin

unable to post images on bticointalk yet so...
Presentation On LUNA Network:  http://LUNAcoin.org/explainer.php
LUNACoin is exciting new opportunity, we offer a Hybrid PoS\PoW coin that is not pre-mined,

LUNACoin is part of Large LUNA network.

LUNA goal is to create services and products that will be offered in LUNACoin .
LUNA will release high quality products and services to our clients worldwide, with a state of the art referral-reward system.

--------------
Exchange :: CoinExchange.io :: Others will be added soon
MarketCap :: CoinMarketCap :: Others will be added soon
Explorer :: Blockexperts :: Explorer
Open Source :: Github
Community boards :: LUNA Boards
Mining Pools :: www.suprnova.cc  :: www.cryptomine.co.uk  ::
theminingpool.mine.nu  ::   https://luna.coin-miners.info ::  www.sky-pool.com  
--------------

Luna Coin Properties
Coin Name: LUNA,
Coin Abbreviation: LUNA,
Coin Type: PoW/PoS Hybrid!
Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt,
Difficulty Retargetting Algorithm: Simple Mode
Time Between Blocks (in seconds): 120
Block Reward: 25,
Block Reward Halving Rate: 1,000,000
Premine?: 0%,
Total Coins: up to 50,000,000 POW
Yearly Interest : 15%
Minimum Stake Age (in days): 30
Maximum Stake Age (in days): 90
Daily Block Count: 720,
Coins Generated Per Day: 18,000
Time Between Halvings: 45.66
Maximum Block Size: 2 MB
Windows Wallet, Linux (Ubuntu) Wallet, Mac (OS X) Wallet, Paper Wallet Generator,  Android Wallet, Free Node Hosting for LUNA members, Mining Pool, Luna Premium Block Explorer

-------------

Wallet download links
Windows Wallet  http://lunacoin.org/LUNA-win-wallet.zip
Mac Wallet http://lunacoin.org/LUNA-Qt-OSX-v100.zip
Linux Wallet https://github.com/lunawallet/lunawallet

Windows Miner 32Bit http://lunacoin.org/LUNA-win-miner-32bit.zip
Windows Miner 64Bit http://lunacoin.org/LUNA-win-64bit.zip

-------------

RoadMap
1.Released coin to the public - 1/11/2017, GET FREE $10 START UP bonus On Prelaunch
2.29th of Jan 2017 Launch
3.MiteFX Exchanger for Luna 2 BTC Exchange,
3.Bitluna Hybrid Earning Program With Lots of Earning Methods,
4,LunaWallet - Payment Processor with API SCI IPN for Users and Merchants can send and receive payment in real time
5.BITCOIN game with instant WIN
6.Launching ads, Promotions / Games ect..
7.Hourly earning commissions
8.Level Deep referral system
9.LUNA Market where LUNA users are able to trade items and services
10.More projects we cant talk about yet...

---------

LUNA Network
----
LUNA network has been founded in order to create Services and products which will be provided by LUNACoins,
that way, we believe, coin users will be able to find value in LUNACoins.

Marketing & Advertising
   Paid To Click
   Donations

BitLuna - A Top level adversiting and affiliates platform for LUNACoin.
--
BitLuna is an adversiting platform built in order to create a top level service which will be provided with LUNACoins.
With using LUNACoins in BitLuna, LUNACoins are turning into Traffic!

Members:
Members on Bitluna will be able to watch ads and recieve free LUNACoins!
-Income without effort!
-Daily ads to click!
-Special rewards and promotions

Affiliates:
Affiliates on Bitluna will be able to earn from Referring new Nembers and Advertisers
-LUNA Byte - 4% : 1% : 1% (3 levels deep)
-LUNA Kilobyte - 5% : 2% : 1% : 1% (4 levels deep)
-LUNA Megabyte - 6% : 3% : 1% : 1% : 1% (5 levels deep)
-LUNA Gigabyte - 8% : 3% : 2% : 1% : 1% : 1% (6 levels deep)
-LUNA Terebyte - 10% : 5% : 2% : 2% : 1% : 1% : 1% : 1% (8 levels deep)

Advertisers:
Advertisers will be able to promote and increase sales on their website
-Proffesional managment tools
-Demographic statistics and filters
-LUNA to Traffic Conversation

---------
LUNAWallet - An Online safe to hold your coins!
---
LUNA wallet is an online based service created in order to store LUNA coins online.
LUNA believe in top security to keep our client accounts safe and secure, online encryption by comodo 128Bit SSL. DDOS, SQLI & XSS Protecion

---------------
MiteFx - Currency Exchanger for LUNA
----
LUNA has created the MiteFx exchange where users will be able to trade LUNA for BTC and other coins.

-------------

Owner & Company Info
Owner of Coin Luna Griffiths Occupation Software engineer Director/Manager of LUNA From London UK Registered office address 56 Commercial Road, London, England, E1 1LP
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10536869

Donate Luna Coins LMzdDUr9d7WjvdSY8MXCp9qWhHRyE8smA6 after donation send me your username in the memo
Get your shit together you think your coin willlast if you do not put work into it
cwfabc

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:15:15 AM

who are you, luna devs?
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:29:48 AM

Hi All!

Soon we should see the real value of Luna coin dropping to its original value :-) This will give the chance to all Bitluna members to buy plenty of luna coins at a very low price distributing to many members, couple of miners having control of luna coin will end or has ended, this means healthy real growth will begin when i myself will start buying and mining luna coins. Luna is only 21 days old, The people that are not happy are the miners, What do you expect to luna to  reach $0.80 cent again  not a chance! I want to see real growth and steady growth and majority having control of the coin, This is what happens to 0% premined coin a few handful of miners took alot of advantage on the first stage of mining and then selling. This wont be repeated. My community are waiting to buy soon at a very low price and are preparing mitefx market place and exchange.

Those who say its scam have majority of coins mined thinking luna will reach $0.80 over night can forget about it. Im here to make a real coin work not let some or few individual control the market up / down / buy /sell :-)

Regards

Admin Luna

Anyone else as 'person in charge' ?? Because it seems lunacoin doesn't active for a while and we want to hear if there some adjustments or update about it. Lunacoin's price has dropped from $0.80? And the current price at $0.02, if lunacoin is good coin then it looks like a good chance to buy at this cheap level and wait for lunacoin come back.
(Everyone could vote on PumpMyCoin community to see others interest on other altcoins, check my signature)
xakerok38

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

http://lunacoin.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=44 Grin Grin Grin
xakerok38

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

http://prntscr.com/efh961 1
http://prntscr.com/efh9j4 2
http://prntscr.com/efh9ue 3
lunacoin (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:52:03 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 12:08:58 PM by lunacoin

Its a shame to see user Mod/Admin Luna forum Jr. Member bendani posting false information about Admin  lunacoin forum, Real Name is Ben had sent me his bank statements details to pay $10,000 or what ever i could to help, i could publish the chat between me and Ben and all the conversion here that took place but will be unprofessional and breaching bitcointalk rules here too, I respect the community here. bendani was asking $10,000 for his bank loan in Israel, i said there is no way i will use or give $10,000 money from my users that does not belong to me as it is part of the program bitluna, It is wrong and bad practice. Seeing over a $1.2 Million deposits dosent mean we can utilise users money and destroy the program.

bendani did help with coin to the best of his ability and i did support with with nicehash and bendani having the full control mining too. As many of you know Luna is 0% Premined and miners benefit at start:-)

I have invested in livecoin $2000 and helping the project from start, many took advantage at start mining and selling coins. Luna coin is now stable at $0.02 and i am happy that we at luna now can work up from $0.02.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO STRESS BETLUNA.ORG IS NOT PART OF BITLUNA NOR LUNA NETWORK SO BET AT YOUR OWN RISK

Regards

Admin Luna
bendani

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:04:32 PM

Admin of LUNA got me into the project after they have started, by asking me to help them out but promising me the coin will be for real and not fake.
if the coin is real then it's fun to help with coin mining and to help luna with coin development , right ?

they promised me they are really going to invest in the coin and i swallowed their lies.
After they made money from Bitluna investments, they dropped any projects working for the coin development.

so in my view it just looks like they about to escape, and take money I invested in program and other invested .

I can always hope I'm wrong and they were for real, but the way they scammed me personally into helping them makes me think they are bad people .

they have used my abilities claiming to be real and then maybe not real ? therefor I have to tell my view here,
that I don't think they really care for the coin , maybe I'm wrong who knows

but I'm out.
lunacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:17:08 PM

Admin of LUNA got me into the project after they have started, by asking me to help them out but promising me the coin will be for real and not fake.
if the coin is real then it's fun to help with coin mining and to help luna with coin development , right ?

they promised me they are really going to invest in the coin and i swallowed their lies.
After they made money from Bitluna investments, they dropped any projects working for the coin development.

so in my view it just looks like they about to escape, and take money I invested in program and other invested .

I can always hope I'm wrong and they were for real, but the way they scammed me personally into helping them makes me think they are bad people .

they have used my abilities claiming to be real and then maybe not real ? therefor I have to tell my view here,

but I'm out.

Bendani you approached us not us approached you dont make me post all the screen shots here and you personal info and your bank statement here, it was all about your loan you took from the bank in Israel and you wanted our help to pay of your debts. This is not a good practice Ben. Greed kills and we must understand that personal problems have nothing to do with luna coin or bitluna. Writing false info about me or the program is wrong when i did help you here and there.

Bitluna and lunacoin are 2 separate projects, i will not use bitluna investment to make luna coin go big, Luna is 0% premined and for the public to determine this and make it go big, Yes we will complete mitefx soon and will help rise the price.

You was out from long before

Regards
Admin Luna
bendani

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:19:55 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 12:44:36 PM by bendani

No reason to send personal threats on a public forum ...
I'm just saying my opinion , that I think you don't care for the coin. you prove by your own comment that you are powered by bad intentions

you keep making it personal which is weird.

but I'm out.

Bendani you approached us not us approached you dont make me post all the screen shots here and you personal info and your bank statement here, it was all about your loan you took from the bank in Israel and you wanted our help to pay of your debts. This is not a good practice Ben. Greed kills and we must understand that personal problems have nothing to do with luna coin or bitluna. Writing false info about me or the program is wrong when i did help you here and there.

Bitluna and lunacoin are 2 separate projects, i will not use bitluna investment to make luna coin go big, Luna is 0% premined and for the public to determine this and make it go big, Yes we will complete mitefx soon and will help rise the price.

You was out from long before

Regards
Admin Luna
xakerok38

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

but I'm out.
[/quot

how much have you invested in the development of coins
bendani

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

I just hope this wakes them up and from now they will care for the coin again for real...
if it did work then my job is done.
if not, use in your own risk.

Good luck to everyone.

lunacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:31:18 PM

but I'm out.
[/quot

how much have you invested in the development of coins

Admin Luna network invested around $7,000+ on the Dev marketing and coin submissions ect..Im happy that the coin is at $0.02 giving everyone the chance to mine and buy coins so majority have control not individual who decides to buy now and dump now. Soon we will start working on Dev and marketing.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:34:05 PM

Too much drama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: