Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** NEXT GENERATION ** CredaCash -- The Most Private Cryptocurrency in the World  (Read 9787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FreeWorldUsers

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:38:38 AM

Does it is a testnet or coins are valid for mainnet use as i first time see your project and I'm confused. I want to start mine it but need to know does it is a test net or mainnet ??

The main network functions separately. Coins from the test network cannot be exchanged into the main one. Currently, in the test network, you can learn all the mechanics and be ready for new features in the main network.
I think we will soon see details about the new way of mining coins for those who are interested in mining.

Any eta when mainnet comes to life Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CredaCash (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 02:10:54 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2023, 03:25:47 PM by CredaCash

Mainnet went live in 2019. There's currently no mining on mainnet, but we are working on a new release that will include an integrated peer-to-peer exchange, as well as currency mining using the exchange. That release is currently in beta and running only on testnet. We should be putting together a release schedule for mainnet shortly, after we see how testing goes on the testnet. We will of course let you know. Thank you for your inquiry, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.
wiggi

Activity: 403
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 05:19:11 PM

from https://credacash.com/crosschain-exchange-overview/
The buyer may fail to make payment on the bitcoin blockchain,
or claim the seller’s payment on the CredaCash blockchain prior to the payment expiration time.
 In both cases, once the payment time expires, the full amount of the seller’s contingent
payment reverts to the seller.
But what if the following case happens:
The seller (of credacash) uses modified software that always behaves as if no bitcoin payment has been made. He receives Btc, waits until payment time expires so that his payment reverts and has now both credacash and bitcoin.

IIUC this exchange is not atomic, but would be similar to Bisq.
Bisq requires a security deposit (locked into multisig bitcoin tx) from both buyer and seller, and must use human arbitrators for dispute resolution. Can credacash solve this more elegantly, and how?

CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 07:23:07 PM

from https://credacash.com/crosschain-exchange-overview/
The buyer may fail to make payment on the bitcoin blockchain,
or claim the seller’s payment on the CredaCash blockchain prior to the payment expiration time.
 In both cases, once the payment time expires, the full amount of the seller’s contingent
payment reverts to the seller.
But what if the following case happens:
The seller (of credacash) uses modified software that always behaves as if no bitcoin payment has been made. He receives Btc, waits until payment time expires so that his payment reverts and has now both credacash and bitcoin.

The seller's payment is locked up in a contingent transaction.  What the seller does after that point doesn't matter.  The outcome of the seller's contingent transaction depends only on whether the buyer submits a valid claim for the seller's payment prior to the expiration of the payment time.  If the buyer submits a valid claim, then the contingent payment becomes spendable by the buyer; if not, it reverts to the seller.  This is a consensus rule enforced by every full node validating the blockchain.  This could fail if no witness is willing to add the buyer's claim to the blockchain.  The witnesses however are incentivized to add the buyer's claim to the blockchain both by the transaction fee they would potentially receive, as well as a general interest in ensuring the blockchain operates reliably and predictably.  Thank you for the question, and please let us know if there are any additional questions we might be able to address.
Solomon yu

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 07:35:44 PM

It's really exciting to see that you have come back for so long. I was the first player to participate in the original test. I followed the test for nearly three months. When we were looking forward to a better future, everything stopped because of the lawsuit. Thank you for your persistence and return now. I still want to ask whether the original commitment and rules still take effect now. I still have some test coins in my hand. After all, I have the same expectations as you and have paid for three months for the project We still have more than 4 years of expectation in terms of time and cost. I hope the team will not let the original participants down
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 07:52:02 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2023, 02:00:32 AM by CredaCash

It's really exciting to see that you have come back for so long. I was the first player to participate in the original test. I followed the test for nearly three months. When we were looking forward to a better future, everything stopped because of the lawsuit. Thank you for your persistence and return now. I still want to ask whether the original commitment and rules still take effect now. I still have some test coins in my hand. After all, I have the same expectations as you and have paid for three months for the project We still have more than 4 years of expectation in terms of time and cost. I hope the team will not let the original participants down

Thank you for remaining loyal and engaged in the project. It is our intention to not let you down!
FreeWorldUsers

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 07:44:39 AM

Mainnet went live in 2019. There's currently no mining on mainnet, but we are working on a new release that will include an integrated peer-to-peer exchange, as well as currency mining using the exchange. That release is currently in beta and running only on testnet. We should be putting together a release schedule for mainnet shortly, after we see how testing goes on the testnet. We will of course let you know. Thank you for your inquiry, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Huh so it is mainnet but peoples mine testnet what a strange project Cheesy Im really confused
Alexander45

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 06:35:07 AM

Huh so it is mainnet but peoples mine testnet what a strange project Cheesy Im really confused

The main chain is working . to get into it , you need to use the kernel version 1.1 . At the moment, the developer on the site has changed the download link to the test version..
In the test chain, you will be able to familiarize yourself with the automatic exchange of BTC

https://dropmefiles.com/WZr94
version 1.1
80000000@skiff.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 05:03:29 AM

Some advice to the project team:
1. If you want to attract more people's attention, you can set some reward mechanisms to encourage people to test and find bugs. Anyone is convinced that the project is excellent and at the same time investing in the future for themselves.
2. Clarify the future development route time and establish community interaction. Because this project has been going on for 5 years, it is still a conceptual topic with no direction.
3. Develop a simple graphical .exe wallet tool. Because the project itself needs all fans of virtual currency encryption, the complex and professional entry method is only suitable for technology enthusiasts.
Alexander45

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 02:41:21 PM

Hello everyone. In anticipation of entering the main network of the exchange system, as well as the beginning of the project's exit from the shadows, I would like to talk a little about the project, remind users how it all started and what this crypto project is.
Currently, there are countless crypto forks and projects on the network that differ little from each other, copy the functionality and do not represent any exclusive functionality. But if we all look at this project, we will study its history and technical part on github
We will see that this is one of the unique cases in the crypto space when the project was created exclusively from scratch and represents a very high-quality and stable code and functionality.
In a world where crypto projects have become politicized for the most part and are subject to the Bank regulation, we see that the time is coming for truly anonymous systems. The idea of cryptocurrency has mostly lost its essence, but not in this case.
The project represents a very fast network aimed at safe use. After legal pressure from non-bona fide investors, the project has come a long way, removing the shackles of speculation and going public clean.
The developers proved, not in words, but in fact, that many years of work cannot just go down in history without showing the whole world what a truly unique product is. Many years of work and attacks on the project have made it strong. And in the near future, all new developments will be connected to the main network.
Some of the developments are coming out of beta testing and we will soon be able to start using all the latest features safely, truly anonymously and fully.
On my own behalf, I want to say a huge thank you to the team!
80000000@skiff.com

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 05:56:05 AM

The zksync, starknet, and Layerzero projects have announced that they have entered the era of the full chain, and their concepts are almost the same as this project. The self-media and bloggers in the encryption circle are all promoting. With the successful rise of various ecological chains and huge financial support, the core technology of this project is slowly being quickly realized by others. Is this a tough competition? always behind others
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 12:55:16 PM

Hello everyone, we're happy to report that the project recently developed a second beta release that supports the existing units of CredaCash cryptocurrency. This means that users who mined CredaCash cryptocurrency with the first release will be able to use their cryptocurrency with the crosschain exchange in the new release. This was a key item in the release path and is now complete. We're now planning to review our development notes and tie up all the loose ends, with the goal of completing this release as quickly as possible. Thank you.
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 01:08:19 PM

The zksync, starknet, and Layerzero projects have announced that they have entered the era of the full chain, and their concepts are almost the same as this project. The self-media and bloggers in the encryption circle are all promoting. With the successful rise of various ecological chains and huge financial support, the core technology of this project is slowly being quickly realized by others. Is this a tough competition? always behind others

We're always happy to hear about other projects working toward similar ends, since this helps validate what we've been working on. The more people who are talking about it and promoting it, the better for everyone. We have no doubt CredaCash will be part of the discussion once our new release is out. The concepts may be similar, but there are probably key differences in implementation.
80000000@skiff.com

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 03:55:04 AM

When will a new version be released
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 09:45:35 AM

The CredaCash project is pleased to announce the second beta of its upcoming release.  This release will make CredaCash the first completely private cryptocurrency with an integrated peer-to-peer cross-chain exchange.

The most significant addition is the long term mining of CredaCash currency through the use of the cross-chain exchange.  To support this mining, the following features have been added:

1. The first beta supported peer-to-peer trading of CredaCash for Bitcoin (BTC).  The second beta adds support for Bitcoin Cash (BCH).  Bitcoin Cash was chosen because it is widely available and operates almost identically to Bitcoin, but has significately lower transaction fees.  Support for Bitcoin Cash will therefore allow crosschain trading with much lower costs.

2. The first beta only supported "naked" CredaCash buy requests.  Naked buy requests allow users who do not have CredaCash to obtain an intial holding.  Naked buy requests are not binding however, and the buyer can abandon a trade at any time without penalty.  The second beta adds support for a new type of buy request called a "simple" buy request.  When submitting a simple buy request, the buyer makes a contingent payment of CredaCash as a pledge or promise to settle any matches.  If the buyer completes the trade, the pledge amount reverts to the buyer, but if there is a match and the buyer does not make payment, the pledge amount transfers to the seller.  This pledge ensures more genuine trading requests and therefore more favorable exchange rates.

3. The second beta also adds long term mining of CredaCash currency through the use of the exchange.  With the upcoming release, CredaCash buyers can compete to mine additional CredaCash, with the highest-priced trades mining as much as an additional 50% of the amount of CredaCash acquired in trade.  This mining will encourage a continual flow of cryptocurrency between users of the exchange, and help reward users who build the CredaCash community.  Currently, in the second beta, every completed trade of CredaCash for Bitcoin Cash using a simple buy request mines an additional 50% of the CredaCash acquired.  In the final release, the price threshold and percentage mined will be dynamically adjusted through predetermined consensus rules to meet the long term mining schedule.

Please download and try the new beta at https://CredaCash.com/software/

A Quick Start Guide is available at https://CredaCash.com/crosschain-exchange-quick-start-guide/

For more information on the integrated peer-to-peer exchange, see https://CredaCash.com/crosschain-exchange-overview/

Thank you for your support, and please let us know if you have any questions or comments, or run into any difficulties.
qq386437050

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:56:39 AM

Why not make an exe with a graphical interface GUI. This forum has become outdated due to fraud, falsehood, and popularity. People have long lost trust and attention. If you want more people to understand, you need a popular and mainstream promotion platform. YouTube.Twitter.TikTok... is more effective than here.
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 06:36:31 PM

Greetings!

The CredaCash project is pleased to announce the third and expected final beta of its upcoming release.  This release will make CredaCash the first completely private cryptocurrency with an integrated peer-to-peer cross-chain exchange. The integrated exchange will allow users to exchange CredaCash for Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash, and vice-versa, providing instant access and liquidity to all users. This trading will be entirely peer-to-peer and non-custodial, eliminating the risks associated with centralized exchanges, swap contracts, and crosschain bridges.

This last beta includes the final version of CredaCash currency mining based on the use of the exchange. The purpose of the mining is to ensure the currency goes to users who support the project and help grow the community.

Two billion units of CredaCash currency (25% of the currency allocated to the Foundation) has been reallocated to mining. The mining is geometric, with half (one billion units) scheduled to be mined in the first 3 years, another quarter (500 million units) in the next 3 years, another eighth (250 million units) in the following 3 years, etc.

The mining has been designed to be as easy, predictable, low cost, and risk free as possible, so anyone can participate. This last release includes a mining script with instructions at https://CredaCash.com/credacash-mining-using-the-crosschain-exchange/

The ultimate vision is an open platform for cryptocurrency and tokenized assets that is fast, final, and massively scalable, while supporting complete privacy and instant liquidity through an integrated crosschain exchange.

The CredaCash project has also developed unique and powerful methods to pay distributions.  These techniques have unprecedented scalability, and will allow millions of organizations to near simultaneously distribute dividends, interest, royalties, and other income at the end of an accounting period without overloading the network or interrupting trading.  This is a key capability to enable widespread securities trading on a blockchain network, and no other blockchain even comes close to accomplishing this.  The CredaCash project hopes this unique technology soon becomes available in an open, global, consensus-based network.

Please download and try our latest beta, and please let us know if you have any questions or comments, or run into any difficulties. https://CredaCash.com/software/

Thank you,

The CredaCash Team
qq386437050

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 09:36:42 AM

Are the coins obtained through mining a few years ago invalid?
Alexander45

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 02:13:08 AM

Are the coins obtained through mining a few years ago invalid?

The coins are valid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: