Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ★ ★ Loan Master General ★ ★ ★ - ★ ★ ★ Small Loans Starting Soon ★ ★ ★  (Read 510 times)
LoanMasterGeneral (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:05:16 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 07:28:05 AM by LoanMasterGeneral

I will be doing loans from $5 upto $25+ soon.

I will only be lending to min Jnr Members
No NEWBIES

What do I need from you.

I will ask you in PM to send me a picture of yourself holding your ID up with a specific word which I tell you to write. If you have an issue doing this then your a scammer. You should have nothing to hide. I won't be posting the picture anywhere unless you fail to pay. Then its going over every site I can think off. So only the genuine need apply.

I will be starting these over the next few days.

Interest will be a flat rate of 10% on every loan. no more no less. Maximum pay time 1 week unless agreed before hand.

If your interested then please message below and when we start I will drop you a PM

Format

First Name (this must match your ID I will ask for)
Amount needed in $
Date needed
Repayment Date( max 1 week after the loan is taken out )

Thanks
Loan Master General

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

Lol this is funny for $25 bucks no one will risk there identity and use later on scamming purposes or identity theft  and beside you are new here in the forum and offering loan that involved someone identity and security is too risky.If you can give also your picture to the borrower maybe that's fair.
LoanMasterGeneral (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

Im happy to swap my ID with the person taking the loan. Skype can also be used

Lol this is funny for $25 bucks no one will risk there identity and use later on scamming purposes or identity theft  and beside you are new here in the forum and offering loan that involved someone identity and security is too risky.If you can give also your picture to the borrower maybe that's fair.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:04:06 AM

One of the very nature of bitcoin people flock to is, anonymity. Take that out then people would hesitate using it. So why would they risk giving ID to you and exposing themselves? Another thing is that ID is not a valid collateral, read the stickies. Also, what is stopping your would-be clients from submitting fake IDs? Also when they default, do you think anybody would care when you post the IDs of defaulted loans?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

If you have an issue doing this then your a scammer. You should have nothing to hide.

That logic is flawed. Please send me your email address(es) and the passwords with them, along with every social media account you have created. You should have no issue doing this, as since you aren't a scammer, you should have nothing to hide. Anyway, I really doubt people are going to give that info out for 25$

taking a break - expect delayed responses
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:22:36 AM

You are a newbie, meaning no trust here. No history, no posts, no nothing.
And you will need ID for giving a loan of...25 bucks?! Shocked

You have to make some changes, big time, in your thread and also in your way of thinking...

Good luck though to this service of yours...
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

You are a newbie, meaning no trust here. No history, no posts, no nothing.
And you will need ID for giving a loan of...25 bucks?! Shocked

You have to make some changes, big time, in your thread and also in your way of thinking...

Good luck though to this service of yours...

I agree, i would not risk my identity for such a low amount. Maybe some bigger and mlre trusted sites, but newbie is a big nope. OP should grant loans with staked addressess and use LoneShark's service because i took a loan from him and gave the account details and they got returned to me even for 0.01 btc loan Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

I will ask you in PM to send me a picture of yourself holding your ID up with a specific word which I tell you to write. If you have an issue doing this then your a scammer. You should have nothing to hide. I won't be posting the picture anywhere unless you fail to pay. Then its going over every site I can think off. So only the genuine need apply. 
Dude,you're still going to get scammed,majorly.
You know there are 10,000 sites where you can pick up random pictures and photoshop them however you will like.Holding a particular word or sign makes is much simpler to achieve.Isn't it funny someone makes a new account,manages to photoshop your message and way to go to default your loan.
On a brighter side,asking for ID proofs as a valid collateral is wrong in my opinion as you don't get nothing back monetarily.
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

I would like to cheap in these piece of advice kindly look at the model of people giving out loan in the forum and copy or adopt their method and everything will go on smoothly peoe will apply
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: