Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Rating left by Timelord2067 on my Profile  (Read 740 times)
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

I am opening this thread as Timelord2067 has left a negative rating on my profile. I have sent him messages but I haven't received any satisfactory reply from his end as he has a busy life which I can understand and hence this thread will serve as a reference if in future it becomes an issue for me as to what had really happened that the rating was left.

In October-November 2015, I used to do a posting job for CEG5952. As a part of my job, I used to post comments on forums and blogs which are related to crypto-currency. The websites were ecoin.eu and xmlgold which are exchange websites.

Here are some sample posts I made:

Sample post 1
Sample post 2

I had created only 1 account on 5-6 forums for this job and I was paid by CEG every week for my posts in time. I never sold/exchanged those accounts for money and I was paid only for the comments. It was on 17th November, 2015 that I had to be paid the last amount of 0.03 BTC for my posts and he sent me this message:

Hello Erika

Sorry for the delays on payment. I was on vacation. I have sent a bank wire to deposit coins and just waiting for the exchanger to send the coins on my wallet then I'll distribute the payment.

I really apologize for this.

After this, he contacted me in June 2016 and again promised to pay the money which he did not. In between I kept contacting ecoin.eu owner as well who is a member of this forum. Later this month, the user sent me this message:

Good , Day My name is Serge.
We bougt this account year ago, and my worker was handling this account.
As i see now, he lied to you and actualy you bean doing hes work.. and he got payed for it and you not...
He got fired last week.

Please text me back with full story of what happened.

The user paid me for my work (don't know whether his account was sold or not) and asked me to confirm my payment here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206309.msg17381020#msg17381020

The above was the post due to which Timelord2067 sent me this rating:

----------------
Self admitted Account Farmer TM. Actively participating in the wholesale manufacture and sale of Farmed Accounts TM by providing text for said UID's for payment.

http://archive.is/IWmbZ#selection-7779.0-7748.7
-----------------

Timelord2067 claims that I was a part of CEG's account farming which I wasn't as my sample comments have been posted above. Timelord2067 did not understand what posts I used to make for him. I sent him the DOC file with my comments which I used to send CEG and tried explaining him the job, but he did not reply. I don't want to pester him for a trust rating and then get insults in return.

I don't feel that I deserve the rating as what my job was and what the rating says are two different things. I would like to hear from a reputed member of this forum if my job was wrong and hence I'm an account farmer what Timelord2067 suggests.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

I am opening this thread as Timelord2067 has left a negative rating on my profile. I have sent him messages but I haven't received any satisfactory reply from his end as he has a busy life which I can understand and hence this thread will serve as a reference if in future it becomes an issue for me as to what had really happened that the rating was left.
They could be quite busy. Sometimes it takes me over 7 days to handle someone's PM request even though I post here and there.

Without looking into this whole 'incident' very deeply, I'm inclined to say that the rating is not justified in the way that it is described. However, Timelord2067 is not part of the default trust network, thus it doesn't really matter on your end.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:50:45 PM

He seems to not care about the accuracy of his ratings, especially as of recently.

I have also noticed that many of his ratings are either outright incorrect/inaccurate or use flawed logic.

Someone recently told me that he has "jumped off the deep end" recently and I would not disagree with this discription.

I wouldn't worry about it
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

They could be quite busy. Sometimes it takes me over 7 days to handle someone's PM request even though I post here and there.

Without looking into this whole 'incident' very deeply, I'm inclined to say that the rating is not justified in the way that it is described. However, Timelord2067 is not part of the default trust network, thus it doesn't really matter on your end.

yeah but you support his thread, and you turn your other cheek, of this abuse, he is not staff, nor that should be his job.  This should be against TOS of what he is doing Defamation.  He can cause issues later for Theymos and bitcointalk problems

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

yeah but you support his thread, and you turn your other cheek, of this abuse, he is not staff, nor that should be his job.  This should be against TOS of what he is doing Defamation.  He can cause issues later for Theymos and bitcointalk problems
Thymos will not be held liable. You can review section 230 of the communications decency act.
V.Lace

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Thymos will not be held liable. You can review section 230 of the communications decency act.

Loop hole if he is taking money from members here for advertising, ths act can be applicable. I am not sure, nor I am a lawyer, but I do have one in the family and can ask.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

Loop hole if he is taking money from members here for advertising, ths act can be applicable. I am not sure, nor I am a lawyer, but I do have one in the family and can ask.
I think you are talking out of your ass.
V.Lace

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

I think you are talking out of your ass.

Lawyer in the family, not from my ass.  Such as my uncle is a millionaire. I guess that is from my ass, as well.

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

I do understand that he/she is busy and hence I opened this thread instead of sending the user another message. I'll wait for another week to see if he does reply here or via message. I've also seen the user deleting other ratings today when proof was provided (QS's rating of being marco's alt). Hopefully, the user atleast addresses this one too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: