Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bit-coin.us - Third party payment processor for business projects  (Read 800 times)
neilausburn (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:24:07 PM

Check out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIT-COIN-US-Domain-Name-/321106349977?pt=Domain_Names&hash=item4ac36e0f99

I'm trying to add value to this domain with the business idea provided in the ebay auction. Here is the info that is listed:

-----------------------------------

Premium Bit-Coin domain name!

Everyone is saying "Bit-Coin Us!" This site could be used as a directory (which it is now) or a third party payment system where a group of contractors get a percentage of a Bit-Coin payment. Why have a corporation or even contracts if you can avoid it?

Picture this, IT professionals from opposite sides of the world build a website for a client. One person does the graphic design and the other writes the code. The client pays the third party payment processor www.bit-coin.us and the payment processor sends a set percentage of what the client paid to the graphic desginer and the code writer.

This is called instant business collaboration! Go into business with a group of diverse people instantly and on a project by project basis. This domain could be revolutionary!

I can't write the code for this third party payment processor so I'm selling this domain.

The possibilities are endless with Bit-Coin!

--------------------------------------

I really do think my idea has merit. This payment processor could be used to felicitate payment to creators of most anything. Music, software anything that can be sold digitally.

Here is another example:

I have developed a USB stick that runs Linux and comes preloaded with Litecoin mining software. I haven't figured out how to verbatim copy the USB stick including the boot loaders. I would like to collaborate with some guys who could sell this product retail and help me with the copying. The sales of the this product (lets call it the Noob) would be split between the collaborators (utilizing the third party payment system described above) and paid out via Bitcoin indefinitely.

I'm thinking about selling this Noob on Ebay. Any free advice on the boot loader issue would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: