Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CS:GO Bitcoin Key Bot  (Read 3097 times)
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

Hey,

I was thinking about making a CS:GO Bitcoin key bot. Wanted to ask, how many people would be interested in this? It's basically a bot which sells and buys CS:GO keys automatically.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Hey,

I have a first update about the bot Smiley!

* It's using Blockchain.info API (Possible to change if really needed)
* At the moment it can buy keys from people for Bitcoins.
* Added some basic chat commands
* Using Bitstamp bitcoin prices. (Changeable)

ToDo
* Selling keys
Peoples suggestions?
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

Hello! Very interesting project you have! I play CSGO and sell a lot of skins myself so I have some experience in the subject. First of all what $ price are you buying and selling at? I could advertise your bot on my csgo related site for a commission of the profits that you get from my website users. PM me please!
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Hello! Very interesting project you have! I play CSGO and sell a lot of skins myself so I have some experience in the subject. First of all what $ price are you buying and selling at? I could advertise your bot on my csgo related site for a commission of the profits that you get from my website users. PM me please!

Hey! I am not planning on running the bot myself, I was planning selling it for a fair price. Soon if it's more ready I am going to ask a suggestions on the price.

Regards
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

Hey,

Selling keys part is done. Going to add some fail checks for console and some new chat commands.

Anyone who is interested has maybe a price suggestion?
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:35:57 AM

Going to add sone new commands today. Might be ready soon
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

May I ask, what will it be written in? Node.js, or C#? Those are the two that steambots are mainly written in, with JesseCar's SteamBot being in C#.

I'm interested in what price you're looking at.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

May I ask, what will it be written in? Node.js, or C#? Those are the two that steambots are mainly written in, with JesseCar's SteamBot being in C#.

I'm interested in what price you're looking at.

C#, What you think about pricing?
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

Very interesting idea but maybe you should first to test the bot yourself and give calculations for a month period, for example. It would give people an approximate estimations of profits using your bot. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

Very interesting idea but maybe you should first to test the bot yourself and give calculations for a month period, for example. It would give people an approximate estimations of profits using your bot.  

Profits depend what selling & buying prices you use and how you advertise the bot and I don't have ideas/time to invest advertising the bot.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

How will your bot prevent users from taking advantage of price differences? Say if you buy for 1.89 a key and someone else bumps down their selling price to 1.84, you're gonna get screwrd when the bot sells out and readjusted the price at a loss.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

How will your bot prevent users from taking advantage of price differences? Say if you buy for 1.89 a key and someone else bumps down their selling price to 1.84, you're gonna get screwrd when the bot sells out and readjusted the price at a loss.

Hmm.. That's the bot owners job to keep eye on price(s) and if something is gonna change then use a command to change the price(s).

Regards
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Hey,

I am going start doing some tests on the bot. Bot will be ready soon probably, what you guys think the price should be for each copy?

Regards
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Hey,

I am going start doing some tests on the bot. Bot will be ready soon probably, what you guys think the price should be for each copy?

Regards
You'd need to give out some test copies first to trusted members and after that you could perhaps run a poll to determine a correct price?
I'm not too familiar with the CSGO key market, so I'd have no idea what kind of profits could be made in, say, 1 day.

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:12:38 PM

Hey,

Regards
You'd need to give out some test copies first to trusted members and after that you could perhaps run a poll to determine a correct price?
I'm not too familiar with the CSGO key market, so I'd have no idea what kind of profits could be made in, say, 1 day.

Hey,

It depends how you advertise the bot and what are your prices. Yeah, I know I would have to give vouch copies, but I have to think about that one.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

Hey,

Alright. So I added some new commands.

For admins:
 * Change prices with command
For users:
 * !buy - How much bot will pay for certain amount of keys.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Hey,

Regards
Not applicable to CS:GO junk.    re: "test copies".  I don't think I'd trust someone that just gave away a few $2.49 keys (that you can get for $2 or less at some places, or $2.15'ish at some "well-known" place like opskins) and then started taking mass orders, anyway.

... I'm sure there'd be a lot more interest on the selling side, vs. buying side.  Especially if you don't require proof of address and such like opskins does for bitcoin withdrawals.  Depending on where you live and if it generated enough interest, that could be bad though, I suppose.

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Hey,

Regards
Not applicable to CS:GO junk.    re: "test copies".  I don't think I'd trust someone that just gave away a few $2.49 keys (that you can get for $2 or less at some places, or $2.15'ish at some "well-known" place like opskins) and then started taking mass orders, anyway.

... I'm sure there'd be a lot more interest on the selling side, vs. buying side.  Especially if you don't require proof of address and such like opskins does for bitcoin withdrawals.  Depending on where you live and if it generated enough interest, that could be bad though, I suppose.

You don't have to give any proof of address or anything. Just send trade offer to bot and in the message put your BTC address. If the bot has enough balance to buy the keys, then it's going to accept the offer and send the Bitcoins to the address. With buying you just send btc to your own custom address what bot generates for you and then you can use that "balance" on the bot to buy keys from him.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

There are so many of these already on the market, but I guess new bots wouldn't hurt?
Good luck, will you open source this project?
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:06:25 AM

There are so many of these already on the market, but I guess new bots wouldn't hurt?
Good luck, will you open source this project?

I am planning selling it for a reasonable price, but I haven't decided on the price yet and waiting for community suggestions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: