Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cavirtex AWAL since the 8th of April.  (Read 733 times)
matauc12 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:19:03 PM

Hey,

This business served me extremely well for some time now, always prompt payments and answers to email and phone. I do not want to slander them.

But, since the 8th of April there has been zero activity from the company except for "news". No EMT system wide reload, a direct deposit since the 8th hasn't been processed yet, and most importantly, the phone number goes directly to voice mail for over 2 days now (maybe more). At any time of the day.

Considering how good they were in the past with phone support this worries me. I would suggest to avoid doing business for now and out of respect for this company I will advice as soon as I get an heartbeat from them and most likely delete this topic.

But in the current situation, I would avoid.

Thanks
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matauc12 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:56:42 PM

They have made a news post in the last 5 minutes addressing most of the issues.

https://www.cavirtex.com/news

I will delete this post once I receive my deposit. Just to make sure its not a delay tactic.

Keep in mind, I sincerely do not wish to hurt this companies image, they have been great for me. Just want to make sure no harm is done.
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 01:51:23 AM

I will delete this post once I receive my deposit. Just to make sure its not a delay tactic.

Keep in mind, I sincerely do not wish to hurt this companies image, they have been great for me. Just want to make sure no harm is done.

I also made a withdraw this week, it took longer than usual but I got it.

They may be simply overloaded with the crazy week.
matauc12 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 03:56:05 AM

I also made a withdraw this week, it took longer than usual but I got it.

They may be simply overloaded with the crazy week.
I totally believe they are just overloaded which is why I try to keep my warning very light out of respect for the continuous A+ service I had from them.

But a business week old withdrawal still pending (which is obviously gonna go over the weekend) and phone line shut down (although for probably for the better) has to at least put the tiniest amount of doubt in my guillability.

I just somewhat wish the delay announcements would have been done when the problem first arose. Because since my withdraw request was on Monday and still not processed it means I was already far down that backlog at that point. And quite frankly, money I can't move for a week is capital I could have used for more profits. Of course I don't hold them responsible for loss profits, but its still collateral.

All in all, we meet might just be spoiled by their commonly good service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: