Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:09:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $200 is on the way  (Read 5147 times)
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

How did you come up with $200?  why not $100 or $50?
If you claim something you should be able to explain the reason for it.

More extreme way, why not come back to its first price when satoshi created it?
It is just speculation and all people are free to speculate what will happen with bitcoin in the future. No need to take it seriously as long as no great reasons and sources.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:06:28 PM

How did you come up with $200?  why not $100 or $50?
If you claim something you should be able to explain the reason for it.

More extreme way, why not come back to its first price when satoshi created it?
It is just speculation and all people are free to speculate what will happen with bitcoin in the future. No need to take it seriously as long as no great reasons and sources.
You are right. I guess OP just got some big frustrations with recent fall of bitcoin prices. Or, he must be someone who will be eyeing to buy cheaper bitcoins by speculating accordingly. I believe right now bitcoin prices of trading very strongly around $830+ levels hopefully it will be moving towards $900 by next week.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

no way can it drop that low and if it does it could only happen in the next few months

If chinese dudes will lose their interest in BTC totally, what will happen?
It make the difference for You, if the exchange rate will go to this level in 2 weeks or 2 months?

I would like see this price only for one day so as I have the chance to buy more but I am almost sure this will not happen. I would like to ask OP can he imagine what would happened with mining rigs given that most of them are located in China? Maybe bitcoin's price goes down but the cost of electricity is the same. So If  bitcoin experience a very significant drop in price and all Chinese will loose their interest in  coin, the first one who buys more will be the Chinese miners in order to support it. Moreover there are Indians who are willing to buy.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:02:03 PM

Taking into account how easily manipulable the price of bitcoin has become, any scenarios is possible  right now and therefore we should not be surprised to see such a low price. But the saddest thing about this is that just like the price, the trust in bitcoin could also come down to bring this project to death.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

Taking into account how easily manipulable the price of bitcoin has become, any scenarios is possible  right now and therefore we should not be surprised to see such a low price. But the saddest thing about this is that just like the price, the trust in bitcoin could also come down to bring this project to death.
I believe those manipulations will find an end as all Chinese exchanges are stopping the provision of leveraged trading, it means they can not trade in more volume for their given capital amount. So, we can expect less fluctuations in upcoming days.

I believe there will be no chances for $200 per bitcoin, we are moving toward $1000 levels again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:54:17 AM

no way can it drop that low and if it does it could only happen in the next few months

If chinese dudes will lose their interest in BTC totally, what will happen?
It make the difference for You, if the exchange rate will go to this level in 2 weeks or 2 months?
They are not going to lose interest that quickly unless china banned bitcoin and even then it is not a sure thing because the miners might decide to not care.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:32:20 AM

too far. I guess the price, too low for bitcoin this year.
after seeing the bitcoin prices coming down so fast, many people think that this will be the same as events in which the bitcoin has the lowest price. but, the current situation is very different. $ 200 price is the price which is too small. I am convinced that the price of bitcoin will be under $ 600 this year, and I am more confident, that, bitcoin will again have high price this year.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

I think bitcoin prices will not fall to touch $ 200 for year 2017 because of the current bitcoin grow well. If the price of bitcoin down due to fluctuations in my opinion not to below $ 700. There will be many factors that make bitcoin prices rise, especially toward the end of the year. So I do not agree if bitcoin will touch $ 200 when bitcoin well developed now.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

Completely absurd.

VKcams and their shill accounts use FUD to gain viewership on their site, partially through this aforementioned absurdity, and the fact that these threads are bait for signature spammers, who make up more than half of the Bitcoin talk userbase, to continuously bump their threads and even go onto the site.

Pretty smart, IMO.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

All the 200$ dollars sellers, please PM me....

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

Completely absurd.

VKcams and their shill accounts use FUD to gain viewership on their site, partially through this aforementioned absurdity, and the fact that these threads are bait for signature spammers, who make up more than half of the Bitcoin talk userbase, to continuously bump their threads and even go onto the site.

Pretty smart, IMO.
Indeed,im thinking the same way too on which OP does really create this Fud just to make some advertisement on his website.Well,it is already expected that people would really post here and you cant stop that and once a thread is being created then expect for people to come and post Smiley About topic yeah its completely absurd,i seconded.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:31:06 PM

We ©an $ee the pri©e now, $200 i$ on the way. ©2017
I think you forgot one zero. This price drop from 1000 was very predictable and was gonna happen no matter what if we look at the bitcoin history after every climb there was a substantial fall so i wouldn't be too worried about this price would come back up and within 2-3 months i am expecting $1000 range. And as per most of the speculation bitcoin would most likely cross 2000 by the end of 2017. 
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

I think you forgot one zero. This price drop from 1000 was very predictable and was gonna happen no matter what if we look at the bitcoin history after every climb there was a substantial fall so i wouldn't be too worried about this price would come back up and within 2-3 months i am expecting $1000 range. And as per most of the speculation bitcoin would most likely cross 2000 by the end of 2017. 
Forgetting one zero ? Nice cross perspective, I liked it.

Being bitcoiner and optimistic on its future, I am also speculating bitcoin prices are moving toward $2000 price levels instead of not agreeing on speculations on reverse price movements. There are many positive political and economical changes are happening around the world, we can definitely expect some positive impacts from them on bitcoin price levels.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

Of course, the price of the bitcoin might have dropped from 1000$ but that does not mean that it will go down to 200$, the price drop was a thing that many have expected that is why so many have taken their chance and sold while the price was high but don’t worry the price will eventually go up again.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

I guess op is among those who wants us to go back 5-6 steps backward after we have gone forward then to take another 10-15 years to get to where we are now again but I am sure it won't work because I see a lot of people now having vested interest in bitcoin and won't allow the worthlessness gets to that level. If it gets to $500 I guess a lot oif people will make decision to buy thereby forcing thee price back up by default.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

I'm pretty sure you meant $2000 btw. Recently bitcoin had crossed $1000 but soon it dropped down which was pretty obvious.

As the amount rose up , people starting selling/converting their BTC into dollars.

So that lead to the drop of currency.

We can still predict that by the end of this year
1 BTC will be equal $2000 .
So start earning some BTC

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

Of course, the price of the bitcoin might have dropped from 1000$ but that does not mean that it will go down to 200$, the price drop was a thing that many have expected that is why so many have taken their chance and sold while the price was high but don’t worry the price will eventually go up again.
Its obvious that the price will increase more because of the adoption it is impossible that the price will going back to $200 usd.
It is always depends in the demand and supply and i think many people are still holding a lots of bitcoin and many exchangers are holding lots of bitcoin not only china... the price can be decrease until $700 value this is i think can be happen than $200 usd..
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

I'm pretty sure you meant $2000 btw. Recently bitcoin had crossed $1000 but soon it dropped down which was pretty obvious.

As the amount rose up , people starting selling/converting their BTC into dollars.

So that lead to the drop of currency.

We can still predict that by the end of this year
1 BTC will be equal $2000 .
So start earning some BTC

This comment is gold! LOL

Looks like OP's prediction is turning to a failed prophecy. Usually these prophets will just shut up and stay silent if their prophecies don't happen. They are just like gamblers. They bet on a prophecy they want and see if it wins, if it does they will just tell everybody "I told you so." Then they'll be talk of the town. But if not, they'll be silent in the corner.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Bitcoin price is completely unpredictable for which anything could happen. But now after several peaks and drops bitcoin is quite stable. This has given bitcoin a strong price which is not set to fall below $700. At the same nothing is in our hands. Lets hope such thing should not take place.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Bitcoin price is completely unpredictable for which anything could happen. But now after several peaks and drops bitcoin is quite stable. This has given bitcoin a strong price which is not set to fall below $700. At the same nothing is in our hands. Lets hope such thing should not take place.

Yeah, I don't think that bitcoins will fall below $700 anymore. It almost reached the lower levels of $700 but it never happened. The market bounced back and now is stabilizing at $900, I think. So that price is quite strong at this point and it will never see the $200 price levels not even below $700 anymore!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: