Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any trusted website or exchanger here that exchanges btc for prepaids/netspend?  (Read 189 times)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

I don't know if this has been asked here or not but as the topic states, I would like to know if there is a trusted website or exchanger here that exchanges btc for prepaids/netspend? I would really appreciate some response. Thanks in advance.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:10:24 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 05:43:34 PM by Henkkaa

I would recommend you to check out Localbitcoins.com, I sold my iTunes giftcard there for 70% the price in bitcoin. It has integrated escrow service and decent support. Well-known and used site in the community. Also you can try your luck here by posting in the "Exchange" section, and wait to see if someone wants to buy your giftcards. I recommend using an established escrow here though, since there are a lot of scammers.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

I don't know if this has been asked here or not but as the topic states, I would like to know if there is a trusted website or exchanger here that exchanges btc for prepaids/netspend? I would really appreciate some response. Thanks in advance.

I would like to recommend genuine service which can offer instant virtual Cards for Bitcoin or Altcoins to make spend. I already have PMed you. Kindly check PM.

As well as kindly use certain amount of Bitcoin or altcoins to use such offering service to reduce chance of being trapped or loss of equity.

Coinizy, Uquid, cryptopay these are some of service provider who offer such a virtual card services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: