Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: where do i buy Bitcoin in UK using my Credit/Debit card without much hassel of id verification?
bitcoins - 1 (100%)
uk - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin in UK using Credit/Debit card!  (Read 939 times)
mfasahatali (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

where do i buy Bitcoin in UK using my Credit/Debit card without much hassel of id verification?
i just started buying Bitcoin and i believe this is the right time as the prices are low, have been using Coinbase (as they are the cheap and better than Localbitcoin & Bittylicious) to buy £100 worth a week and cant wait to buy more and more instantly. dont wont to go for SEPA which may take 2-4 days.
DO's and Dont's if any please advice.
thanks
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

https://www.coincorner.com/

This one will let you buy bitcoin without the hassle of uploading tons of documents if you are a UK resident.

However check thoroughly the website and the reviews you find on google before making any purchase there. It is always recommended that the user always check thoroughly before buying, that's what I always do.

Also you can use bitpanda.com , it's in Austria but it lets residents from all over Europe to buy. And here only 1 email and sms verification is enough to let you buy up to 1000 Euro in bitcoin per day.

For the first website I don't offer any guarantee as I haven't used it personally but for the second I offer full guarantee as I have used it a dozen times so far.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

where do i buy Bitcoin in UK using my Credit/Debit card without much hassel of id verification?
i just started buying Bitcoin and i believe this is the right time as the prices are low, have been using Coinbase (as they are the cheap and better than Localbitcoin & Bittylicious) to buy £100 worth a week and cant wait to buy more and more instantly. dont wont to go for SEPA which may take 2-4 days.
DO's and Dont's if any please advice.
thanks

You could use differnet ATMs located in the UK.
I know many CEX stores have Bitcoin ATMs in them where you can deposit cash (or probably use a card) in order to buy bitcoins. I think these should be almost instant (well, they are immediate other than Bitcoin network speeds). Thre are also bitcoin debit cards that you can use in many ATMS in the UK. I know coinbase also provide them and tere are some like "e-coin" that provide them without any identification (however, I wouldn't rate their trustworthiness).
mfasahatali (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:26:17 AM

https://www.coincorner.com/

This one will let you buy bitcoin without the hassle of uploading tons of documents if you are a UK resident.

However check thoroughly the website and the reviews you find on google before making any purchase there. It is always recommended that the user always check thoroughly before buying, that's what I always do.

Also you can use bitpanda.com , it's in Austria but it lets residents from all over Europe to buy. And here only 1 email and sms verification is enough to let you buy up to 1000 Euro in bitcoin per day.

For the first website I don't offer any guarantee as I haven't used it personally but for the second I offer full guarantee as I have used it a dozen times so far.

Coincorner is again a pain, bitpanda is better but to buy coins using my credit/debit card i need to pass their gold verification.
That includes submitting my proof of address and everything online on a webcam.

Thanks for your help anyway!
Bit4.sale

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 11:18:43 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 04:03:50 PM by Bit4.sale

You can use Bit4 exchange that converts fiat to crypto.
This exchange will better accommodate your needs. Bit4.Sale accepts nine major currencies, including GBP, USD and EUR. A lot of clients from the UK are already using this exchange.
24/7 customer service, fast and secure transactions. Exchange fees are amongst the lowest, even better than Paybis!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: