Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get a 10 for my final thesis!!  (Read 1293 times)
ardjuhh1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:57:01 PM

Help me get a 10 for my final thesis about bitcoin by filling in this survey! The survey is fairly short and consists of multiple-choice questions so it will only take a few moments of your time. Your answers will remain anonymous and you don't have to log into your google account. I think my teacher will be impressed if I got a lot of responses but I'm gonna need your guys' help achieving that. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcmbdcmdZOEn-lNpr5MvNuXX7gTzTA9Ilc-2q4K5cDY2Nkdg/viewform
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

Doesn't google docs displaying address IP of visitors to form creator? Wink That would be serious privacy violation and risk that if you mention u have bitcoins your computer will be targeted for any loopholes.
Someone know its secure or not? Better to use regular and known poll sites.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

Help me get a 10 for my final thesis about bitcoin by filling in this survey! The survey is fairly short and consists of multiple-choice questions so it will only take a few moments of your time. Your answers will remain anonymous and you don't have to log into your google account. I think my teacher will be impressed if I got a lot of responses but I'm gonna need your guys' help achieving that. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcmbdcmdZOEn-lNpr5MvNuXX7gTzTA9Ilc-2q4K5cDY2Nkdg/viewform
Are you being taught about bitcoin in school? which part of planet you belongs to?It must be some crypto land Wink
Anyways asking others to do your school task wouldn't be fair.You better do it yourself
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

I answered survey questions, hope it will help you to get 10 Smiley Easy questions with good answer options, and I only spend few minutes to answer it. Always happy to help.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Judging by the questions you have very little insights to what bitcoin actually is. You mention several times "there are no taxes". Bitcoin is not a state.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ardjuhh1 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

Doesn't google docs displaying address IP of visitors to form creator? Wink That would be serious privacy violation and risk that if you mention u have bitcoins your computer will be targeted for any loopholes.

I can tell those hackers that I don't own any bitcoin so I'll save them the trouble Wink Thanks for the warning though, will use another site next time
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

I can tell those hackers that I don't own any bitcoin so I'll save them the trouble Wink Thanks for the warning though, will use another site next time

The fear was that you are the hacker, not the other way around.

ardjuhh1 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:49:26 PM

Are you being taught about bitcoin in school? which part of planet you belongs to?It must be some crypto land Wink
Anyways asking others to do your school task wouldn't be fair.You better do it yourself
No we aren't taught about bitcoin at school. For my final thesis I had to choose a topic so I chose to do it about bitcoin. About the task, I have already completed it but one of the mandatory things is a practical part. So therefore this essay Smiley

I answered survey questions, hope it will help you to get 10 Smiley Easy questions with good answer options, and I only spend few minutes to answer it. Always happy to help.
Thanks for the support!!

Judging by the questions you have very little insights to what bitcoin actually is. You mention several times "there are no taxes". Bitcoin is not a state.
With 'there are no taxes' I meant that with bitcoin transactions no taxes are involved. Maybe I should have rephrased that but I thought it was rather clear. I refer you to an article on coindesk published on the 22nd of October 2015 which says bitcoin is exempt from VAT according to the European Court of Justice (link was removed) if you still don't understand what I mean. If that was the only question on which you base I have very little insights to what bitcoin is I think it is not that bad at all.
ardjuhh1 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

The fear was that you are the hacker, not the other way around.

Oh haha I must have misread that. According to my information I can't see the IP addresses of visitors but maybe a more advanced google form user knows that for sure Smiley
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

the docs cant open here sir
can open with chrome ?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:12:36 PM

-snip-
With 'there are no taxes' I meant that with bitcoin transactions no taxes are involved. Maybe I should have rephrased that but I thought it was rather clear. I refer you to an article on coindesk published on the 22nd of October 2015 which says bitcoin is exempt from VAT according to the European Court of Justice (link was removed) if you still don't understand what I mean. If that was the only question on which you base I have very little insights to what bitcoin is I think it is not that bad at all.

Maybe Im just overly critical on you. There are still taxes with bitcoin. E.g. you cant get your salary and just skip taxes.

blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:38:41 AM

Done filling all the surveys and already submitted hope id help a you little bit to get the 10 score you want to have.
The surveys are easy to answer and it takes only a minute to answer them.all.

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

Really?
You sure of yourself? Because google docs are common things
I answer at least 3 google docs mails a week I'd say. So if they're not secured I'd like Google to at least inform me xD

PARADICE.io

chmod777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

I filled out the survey for you. I hope you get 10 points from the thesis work.
There's something I'm curious about. What department are you studying in college? Do any university have relevant lesson topics with bitcoin?
Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

+1 for your form.

There's something I'm curious about. What department are you studying in college? Do any university have relevant lesson topics with bitcoin?

i think he is on Department of Economics, since bitcoin is affected economy.
im never heard before some university have a lesson about bitcoin,

sotirispngt

Activity: 107

Security Analyst | WebApp Developer

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

Just filled this form! Hope you get your 10 dude! Smiley
ardjuhh1 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

Done filling all the surveys and already submitted hope id help a you little bit to get the 10 score you want to have.
Thanks for helping!

+1 for your form.

Thanks to both of you! I'm still in high school, not in college yet. However, I've chosen an economics based profile. In Holland the school system might be a bit different than what you're used to, but we get to choose a profile halfway our high school education so if you choose an economics based profile you only get subjects economics related. In my high school we aren't taught about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, I just had to choose a subject for my thesis and bitcoin caught my attention. I don't know whether or not any other universities teach about bitcoin Smiley

I just filled the form, hope you understand few technical details of bitcoin since i gave lots of thought about your question Smiley
Would be great if you published your Bitcoin thesis after you got the score.
Thanks for the effort you put in! I might consider publishing my thesis here when I have my score Smiley

Thanks! I hope so too Smiley
chmod777

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

Thanks for helping!

+1 for your form.

Thanks to both of you! I'm still in high school, not in college yet. However, I've chosen an economics based profile. In Holland the school system might be a bit different than what you're used to, but we get to choose a profile halfway our high school education so if you choose an economics based profile you only get subjects economics related. In my high school we aren't taught about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, I just had to choose a subject for my thesis and bitcoin caught my attention. I don't know whether or not any other universities teach about bitcoin Smiley

I just filled the form, hope you understand few technical details of bitcoin since i gave lots of thought about your question Smiley
Would be great if you published your Bitcoin thesis after you got the score.
Thanks for the effort you put in! I might consider publishing my thesis here when I have my score Smiley

Thanks! I hope so too Smiley

I think you make a good choice. You will be contributing to Bitcoin awareness in society.
Teachers and friends in the school will have an idea about bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: