Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanging Bitcoin  (Read 375 times)
IRANCHANGEX (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:12:31 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 02:37:59 AM by IRANCHANGEX

IRANCHANGEX

Its been a long time since sanctions were posed on Iran and Iranian tradings. Many  foreign banks have cut their communications to Iranian banks and many foreign companies stopped their tradings with the country.

Sanctions prevented the flow of money in the country and the value of IRR dropped. But the bright side was that people and companies started getting familiarized with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These all are due to the high tendencies and rapid growth of Iranian market.

This is the announcement of establishing IRANCHANGEX. The websites and social medias are being constructed atm, though it is the best place and time to say that we need all the help we can get from anyone. Comments and Ideas will all be taken into account to start a successful beginning.

Any ideas?

Starting with the local currency, IRANCHANGEX will be changing IRR to Bitcoin and Bitcoin to IRR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:01:27 PM

It can really be a great initiative if there are really users in Iran using bitcoins or willing to use it, because i personally never heard of anyone from Iran using bitcoin in the community. Maybe there are some but we never heard from anyone.
Anyway, i'm not really a technical person to give you any advice or tips regarding that, just can wish you good luck for it.
IRANCHANGEX (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

It can really be a great initiative if there are really users in Iran using bitcoins or willing to use it, because i personally never heard of anyone from Iran using bitcoin in the community. Maybe there are some but we never heard from anyone.
Anyway, i'm not really a technical person to give you any advice or tips regarding that, just can wish you good luck for it.

We really appreciate your comment and I need to inform you that Yes there are many people and many companies working on cryptocurrency here and each are unique in their own way.

We on the other hand have spent many years preparing and will establish the company up to People's ideas and suggestions and we appreciate any help we can get.

As you may know we have rich country and invest-worth resources ready to be put to use and people are struggling to have more info and to stablish a better connection to the world. This is a start for us and we hope we make the best out of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: