Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suffering Health condition, seeking BTC paying job from home  (Read 380 times)
GreyZoose (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Hello fellow coinheads  Grin I've been on this forum on and off for a couple years just to browse and educate myself. I have a fairly good understanding of bitcoin, I have a little coin to my name i've acquired over the course of the past few weeks. However i have been an ethusiest and have been studying for years. I suffer from a virus (lethal virus in some cases) called MRSA that unfortunatly doesn't allow me to be around people much and prevents me most of the time from being able to work in the community... I am wondering, could bitcoin help me with this problem? is there any sort of freelancing (i believe is the correct term) or work that someone would reccommend to a person like me to help support myself? Some of my skills include Graphic design, Cartooning, some light HTML, Video Editing, PhotoShop, and logo design. It really would help me alot to get some feedback on this... For now I am dipping my toes into BTC trading and hopefully this will sustain itself and help me out. But i would really like an actual job. Thanks for the support in advance & thanks for this amazing community that has already taught me so much even though i only finally registered today  Smiley ~G.Z.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

Absolutely there is a spot here for you! I'd say don't sell yourself short (so don't charge a small amount to try and earn a little) and really show what you can do. Open up a thread under Services and people will test you out. A lot of people are looking for full time jobs so there's a ton of competition. If you're good at what you do you'll have success though. Also check out https://www.xbtfreelancer.com

Also look out for contests where people are looking for the best designs. Even if you don't win it's a good way to show off your work. If someone else prefers your work they may hire you for another project.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

https://reg-charity.org/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:01:41 AM

You're in a tough situation. There's a section in this forum where you can offer your services for Bitcoin.
I've never really seen someone making a decent living out with this. Same goes with trading.
People seem to think BTC trading is a viable way of making money, but it's not. Feels like gambling to me. Although I strongly believe Bitcoin's value will rise over the long term.

GreyZoose (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:45:14 AM

Thank you a bunch Chris! I will look into the services section for sure and post some of my content! Most likely will check out that freelancing site as well. And @unholycactus Yeah i am aware  Undecided and unfortunatly where i live is one of the most expensive housing markets in the US.. Damn near $1500 a month for a studio no bedroom apartment. No washer or dryer included, usually no oven.

Its literally a struggle to survive for many! I plan to remain active on this site and keep leveling up in the trading game though  Cool  I think I'll be alright thanks to bitcoin, Its already helped me for a long time but now I agree with you unholycactus I also believe the value will increase over the course of the year BTCBTCBTC  Grin
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

Hi GreyZoose, you seem to have several services to offer. Aside from posting in Services section, you can also try searching jobs in www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ to earn bitcoin. Most job offers are photo editing/logo making/programming. If you prefer to earn USD too, you can visit www.upwork.com and be a freelancer there. Hope this helps, goodluck

Tha is a good suggestion since you have already a skill in graphics design. You can search for more freelance jobs also here www.guru.com, https://workshift-sol.com, https://99designs.com etc. Do not lose Hope, there are many opportunities online!

Open for Campaigns
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

Hello fellow coinheads  Grin I've been on this forum on and off for a couple years just to browse and educate myself.

If you've been here for years.

Why do you only have 2 activity?

Did you scam someone and make a new account?

Smiley
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

Lol probably he only now decided to register, try to be my affiliate i pay 50% per sale for my affiliates 20$.
Everyone can become my affiliate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: