Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heritagesports.com account  (Read 1262 times)
Heritagesports (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:53:34 AM

I've got a heritagesports.com account for sale. It is at least five years old and is fully verified. Been using bitcoins to deposit/ withdrawl since they have offered it, and have never had any issues. The account is set for a free play on my birthday, 12/20, and gets between $100-$200 a year, plus around another $200 for Christmas bonus. If anyone is interested, or has questions, post here
iwutitan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

How quick are their bitcoin withdrawls?
Heritagesports (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

How quick are their bitcoin withdrawls?

Usually a few hours. If you put the request in by noon, you get it same day
ChildishG

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

PM me price, I'll prob take it.

Thanks!
Paxfultou

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:13:50 PM

Sent a few messages op.  No response
Heritagesports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

Still for sale. Looking for 0.1 btc
romanticks

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

I'm interested. but would there be any problem because of the change in ownership? -would we need to use a similar IP to your's to avoid the  website recognizing any abnormality?.
Also about withdrawals and deposits, would there be an issue if the name in the depositing and withdrawing account changes? never used heritagesports but in Betfair and Pinnacle this might be an issue.
Heritagesports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

I'm interested. but would there be any problem because of the change in ownership? -would we need to use a similar IP to your's to avoid the  website recognizing any abnormality?.
Also about withdrawals and deposits, would there be an issue if the name in the depositing and withdrawing account changes? never used heritagesports but in Betfair and Pinnacle this might be an issue.
As long as you use bitcoins to deposit/ withdrawl I wouldn't see an issue. If you plan on using other methods, then I wouldn't go with it. I travel quite a bit and have never had issues with the IP address issue. I'd be willing to do a two week money back guarantee on the account if you aren't satisfied
Heritagesports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

Also, this is an account that has only been used in the US, so you would need to be using it from there. I gave done a fair amount a travel in the country though, so that shouldn't be an issue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: