Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### CWI-Thread - SpreadCoin Thread | UnOfficial Monitored Thread  (Read 4171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:01:11 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 11:54:01 AM by crysx

hi all

i have set this thread up due to the trolling and constant garbage posted by the trolls of the official spreadcoin thread.

this not only constant garbage - while initially is amusing for the first few seconds - not only reduces the activity of REAL and genuine users / investors of spreadcoin and the project - but also increases the tardiness of the thread in general making it almost impossible to discuss things in any decent fashion ...

this thread IS a self-moderated one and trolls WILL be deleted - along with ANY OTHER posts that are deemed to be unacceptable ... this does NOT include religious views or race or colour or creed ... if the posts are ON TOPIC and spreadcoin users wish to use this thread - then there will be little if ANY issue with continuing with it ...

i too agree with gerogem regarding the freedom of speech spiel - but ONLY when it does not 'interfere' ... these trolls have become much more than a hinderance - they have become a problem ...

the real genuine users / posters are more than welcome to continue discussion here if they feel it is right to do so ... and the other posts WILL be deleted ...

simple ...

this OP will be updated ( or replaced ) if it is deemed beneficial for the spreadcoin community ...

i have been a long term miner and trader of spr - and will continue to do so ... i have my own opinion on the project - and georgem - and the tardiness of the official thread - and the slow rate of developement - and so forth ... but as i posted in the official thread - my answers will remain the same to those two questions asked before about georgem and spr ...

yes - he seems to be a capable dev ...
yes - i believe there is a future for spreadcoin ...

i hope this will be a positive step for spr - not a negative one ... as i for one - as a user of the official thread - am sick to the teeth with having to sift through all the crap before i get to the real meat of the project ...

o btw - PLEASE do not quote the trolls - as when they post - they will be deleted when i get online and blocked when they get reported to the bitcointalk mods ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:01:31 AM

reserved ...

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:01:53 AM

reserved ...

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:02:15 AM

reserved ...

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

Thanks crysx, It'd be nice to see some real conversations about Spreadcoin for once.

Cheers.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:12:12 AM

Do you think it will be a coin used by many people?
If you think that it will be used, for what reason do you think so?
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Thanks crysx, It'd be nice to see some real conversations about Spreadcoin for once.

Cheers.

you are welcome mate ...

im just fed up with all the trolling ... and not being able to have a decent read or conversation without sifting through pages of garbage ...

its one thing to 'feel' about religion or race or culture ...

but the mindless drivel ( well some of it WAS amusing for a moment or three ) is just too much to bear for me ...

i hope this helps - even just a little ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

IF the plans and conceptions for the coin are realized - it can ( and more than likely will ) be used and utilized for MANY purposes ...

i personally would not be interested in this coin STILL - had it not been for the interest in the plans and development ...

if we at cwi had the people and developmental prowess that some of these fine members of the spr community on our team - we would already have an experimental system ready ...

#crysx

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:20:45 AM

IF the plans and conceptions for the coin are realized - it can ( and more than likely will ) be used and utilized for MANY purposes ...

#cry

thanks
I want to live watching how it will become in the future
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:30:53 AM

Hey chrysophylax, it's been a long time...

I'm also a long time miner and holder of SPR and if any coin's going to make it, I'm sure SPR is a good candidate.

I haven't been following the official thread for a couple of months now though.

Anyway, I'll be following this one.

Not your keys, not your coins!
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:48:56 AM

Hey chrysophylax, it's been a long time...

I'm also a long time miner and holder of SPR and if any coin's going to make it, I'm sure SPR is a good candidate.

I haven't been following the official thread for a couple of months now though.

Anyway, I'll be following this one.

it has been a long time mate ...

hope you have been very well ...

ive been the same mate - watching for a very long time - but always been a supporter in one way or another ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:50:21 AM

not explain detail your coin dev
total suply coin
total premine
ico selling or not
type coin and more about spefication your coin

Dude, do you have a thing called 'google'?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.0

first deletion of the day - and thread ...

btw - if we DONT quote them - they will disappear very quickly when they are deleted ...

#crysx

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

Deleted my comment and will delete this one as well to avoid useless comments.

Though, it's nice hearing from you mate.

Not your keys, not your coins!
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:58:35 AM

Deleted my comment and will delete this one as well to avoid useless comments.

Though, it's nice hearing from you mate.

there is no need to delete yours mate - as it will be left as an example ...

once i know how to block from the thread - none of them will come back ... they will have to keep creating accounts and continue to post - only to get deleted again - if they can bother to ...

i will also report them to mprep - who passes it on to the higher mods ... they will have the option to ban them from the forum itself if they deem it - if they continue to do so ...

it is a good thing hearing from you also mate - it has been a long time coming for a few members that i used to chat and associate with - when i still had the chrysophylax account ...

im back to rebuilding the backend for the seednodes - a couple of coins have updated - and cwi-nodes all need a full update anyway ... one of the seednodes need a rebuild ...

#crysx

rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:58:55 AM

reserved

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:22:49 AM

reserved
Who are you and what is this reservation for?

All of your previous posts are only 1 line long also.
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 08:21:30 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 08:37:36 AM by crysx

reserved
Who are you and what is this reservation for?

All of your previous posts are only 1 line long also.

from what i can see - indian translation? ... no that there is anything 'indian' anyway - there are just dialects ...

this wont be necessary here mate - there will be no bounties or anything to do with translations here if that is the case ...

delete please mate - unless you are going to post something of importance here ...

#crysx

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Hi crysx.. great that you opened this thread. Smiley Maybe copy the original OP page too? Be nice if you did. thx.

Ps Been watch this coin for a long time. Smiley Allow me to post a link to the original thread for OP info. Smiley

Old Spread coin thread. >  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.0

Hash algorithm:SpreadX11
                       Total supply:20 million   
                       Block time:1 minute
                       Block halving:smoothly halved every 4 years
                       Initial block reward:6.66 SPR
                       Port:41678
                       RPC-Port:41677
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

If you'll indulge my curiosity ... in your model, are those statements logically connected?

(Just trying to get a sense of the orientation of the thread.)

Cheers

Graham
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:43:10 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 05:58:21 AM by crysx

If you'll indulge my curiosity ... in your model, are those statements logically connected?

(Just trying to get a sense of the orientation of the thread.)

Cheers

Graham

logically connected graham? ... under the current circumstances - maybe not ... they used to be ...

accurate as individual answers to the questions posed - i do think so ...

georgem has lost his grip on the realities of being the controlling dev of spreadcoin ... this is my opinion only - but i believe its quite accurate ...

i still believe he is capable of delivering good reliable code ...
i still believe he can deliver what he says he can - though he struggles ... which is fine with any dev ...

but i also believe that he thinks that he owes nothing to no one except his 'patrons' and it seems he is now considering everyone else as cockroaches that 'he' will shed light to scatter ... come on mate ... seriously ...

georgem is completely wrong in that area IF he believes that - and from the scattered posts he has been doing - it seems so ... and so i stand by the opinion that georgem is completely wrong ...

georgem took ownership ...
georgem took control ...
georgem refuses help ...

these points ( along with many more ) - are the reasons he IS responsible ... not just to the 'patrons' - but to the entire spreadcoin community ...

its like my saying that im not responsible for the promises i make about granite ... that is complete bullshit ... if i make the promises - and i break them - then it IS my responsibility AND my 'job' as owner - controller - and controlling entity to the community to rectify these broken promises ...

this is why 'promises' dont exists with me - unless i KNOW i can keep them ...

coins101 and eightspace and you and rhino and all the others that have invested time effort and money into the project  - even if it is as little as three minutes of time to write a post - are owed some degree of responsibility from the 'governing' parties ... in this case ONE governing party ...

am i bashing georgem? ... no - not at all ... im speaking my mind - and i do stand by the things that i have said ...

georgem took control - and has a responsibility to deliver what he states he will ... regardless of whether he has personal issues - a life - 10% of time into spreadcoin - or not ... he has that responsibility to deliver - yet accepts NO help whatsoever - and allows NO ONE ELSE to involve themselves in this developmental progress or the development process ... not sharing ANY code - even though its opensource - is the biggest issue that the spreadcoin community currently has ...

granite ( our flagship coin at cwi ) WILL be such a coin that does a lot of these things discussed and have them implemented in due time - and much much more ... but do i set a date as to when this will arise? ... no ... because i dont know - so why should i pretend that granite will come through with developments that i have no idea will take shape or not? ...

georgem seems to be a good guy - and i think he is capable ... but he should not have absolute control of a project he is losing to 'fud' and crap - and more importantly - losing the faith and support of the REAL community of spreadcoin ... especially those that can help - no matter how small the help is ...

as for the sense of this thread ... really its for the discussion of the developments - communication of thoughts - discussion of future and past 'spreadstuff' - and as whole a place people can get together where we will not tolerate the garbage and crap that the fake / false profiles and imbeciles that wish to post in the official thread due to its lack of control of the thread ...

I hope all the plans an designs and developments DO come through - but at the rate at which they are happening - and judging by the rate at which promises are churned out AND broken - i cannot see this happening in any reasonable time under the helm of georgem ... at least not until he comes out with the truth of all the things that are happening and not happening - AND - accepts help in the coding and development ... thats what github is for ...

had i the resources that are not stretched to the limit as is - i would fork the current code as it stands - and start on it with 'theteam' that cwi has ... but unless help is given for coding support and backing - this cannot happen as the porjects we currently have take all our resources ... at least for the time being ...

this will free georgem of his responsibilities as a 'controller' of the project - and all he has to do is spend his 10% of time on spreadcoin if he so wishes - and 'pull request' his developments to the main git ... thats it ... we would not drive away people ... yes - qualified and non-qualified developers and people that CAN help and grow the project - from pushing updates to the code ...

if ( and hopefully when ) he does - he will have my full backing once again ... if there is a question as to 'who the hell does he think he is s- aying things like that' ... well - ill answer sinply ... i am the one that backs spreadcoin - as with ALL the other community members and investors - who are the real backers of the project ... if development is stalled to no end - then developer needs to reconcile his role to the position he thrust on himself - and be answerable to the community and investors of spreadcoin - and possibly pass on the code for further development to a developer than CAN invest more than 10% of his time for the project ...

rant over ... for now Wink ...

#crysx

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: