Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help  (Read 453 times)
eGuy (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

Please resend email conformation?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:04:03 AM

Please resend email conformation?  Huh

email confirmation on where? if you mean here in forum there is no email confirmation required in every actions here. if you mean other site than here, please tell us what site it is so we can help/answer your problem if we can

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
eGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

Bitcointalk.org, when I sign up site sent confirm email. I never received the email (not in spam). I can't post anywhere or do anything in the forum. Please help, I have changed the email to gmail now please try resend confirm email.
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:45:20 AM

Bitcointalk.org, when I sign up site sent confirm email. I never received the email (not in spam). I can't post anywhere or do anything in the forum. Please help, I have changed the email to gmail now please try resend confirm email.

Generally if you use AOL email, there servers do not deliver auto sent messages like that. However, since you changed your email, I would advise clicking resend confirmation email and waiting 15 minutes.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:48:51 AM

Lets make this clear, are you pointing out to this forum or some other forum that you will post soon when everybody is already paying attention to you?

If you are talking about this account then you could already post in this forum right? or is there something you want to tell us? like you bought an account and you change email and you can't post right now?

Please complete your OP so we could help you properly, if you have screenshots there, please do post it here too orjust contact any of the mods, they are always willing to help...  Smiley
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

What are you looking for in the mail?
Are you trying to reset your password using the mail?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

Although not recommended, you can use an invalid email address associated with your account.  The forum will not send you any kind of registration email.

You are currently able to post, however you are limited to one post per 360 seconds (with PMs and post reports counting as starting points for the 360 second timer). This time limit will decline over Tim as you have been here longer.
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

I think Mr.Quickseller have given you full details about your problem so now i think you should close the topic so that un necessary posting troll should not start. In the last below left side you can see lock thread menu is their just click and clear it.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
eGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

Thank you admin problem fixed. Closing this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: