Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notifications  (Read 315 times)
Mometaskers (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

Hi this is my first time posting any thread in the forum. I just want to ask if there is a function to check if anyone has replied to any of my comments? The way I'm doing it now is to open My Posts to bring me to the page where my comment is and then go through the following pages in that thread to check if there was anyone quoting me.

This mean if I posted my comment in a particularly active thread (or I haven't checked the forum for days), I'd need to go through a lot of pages just to find if there's any comment so I can reply to them.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:10:00 AM

Hi this is my first time posting any thread in the forum. I just want to ask if there is a function to check if anyone has replied to any of my comments? The way I'm doing it now is to open My Posts to bring me to the page where my comment is and then go through the following pages in that thread to check if there was anyone quoting me.

This mean if I posted my comment in a particularly active thread (or I haven't checked the forum for days), I'd need to go through a lot of pages just to find if there's any comment so I can reply to them.

You could check your email. Usually if you reply on a thread you will be notified on threads where you reply, or you could check it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies that is where your  unread post came in or check your watchlist.

The first one that I suggest is the best if you don't want to get notification on thread. It will work well if you register your account using a real email and not a fake one.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

There is no way to know if someone quoted you, no. You can get notifiactions by mail if you wish, but they will be send for any new reply in a given thread.

I personally use the watchlist und just unwatch a topic when I no longer care about it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: