Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN MICROPAYMENTS  (Read 1201 times)
Dhiva (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

Oke so I'm just finished to make my simple bitcoin micropayments with API, just like FaucetBox but have less features than FaucetBox.
I'll be happy if you test it out before I go launching, since you know that maybe there is some bug left  Lips sealed and that's suck.

here is the url : https://ex-media.xyz
sample faucet : https://claim-it.xyz

Please let me know if there is some bugs left, and if you have a suggestions for the features then please tell me  Smiley
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Oke so I'm just finished to make my simple bitcoin micropayments with API, just like FaucetBox but have less features than FaucetBox.
I'll be happy if you test it out before I go launching, since you know that maybe there is some bug left  Lips sealed and that's suck.

Please let me know if there is some bugs left, and if you have a suggestions for the features then please tell me  Smiley
Thanks
Project looks nice but the domain you selected for this project do not sounds good. You should buy a good domain name that sounds good and it should not have any dash (-) in the name. As you are still testing your project so there may be bugs. I just visited your faucet and claimed 100 satoshi successfully so can not say that there is any bug. But you have to make more features if you want your micro payment popular, look at faucethub they have created new features after faucetbox decided to close their doors.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:24:46 PM

Thanks
Project looks nice but the domain you selected for this project do not sounds good. You should buy a good domain name that sounds good and it should not have any dash (-) in the name. As you are still testing your project so there may be bugs. I just visited your faucet and claimed 100 satoshi successfully so can not say that there is any bug. But you have to make more features if you want your micro payment popular, look at faucethub they have created new features after faucetbox decided to close their doors.

Tahnks you for your reply and your suggestions  Grin

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

When I try to claim, I get an error 'Invalid API'.
I'm on Chrome and running ublock (adblocker), was trying to check if I could claim while having an adblocker, which should not be possible.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

I'm on Chrome and running ublock (adblocker), was trying to check if I could claim while having an adblocker, which should not be possible.
While I don't know for sure, I expect that the OP disabled the API because he wants to sell the service.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

While I don't know for sure, I expect that the OP disabled the API because he wants to sell the service.
The user (FaucetRank.com) said that he claimed 100 sats successfully, so I assumed that the faucet worked.
And I feel like I should get some kind of warning beforehand when I access the page with an adblocker, it's definitely something a faucet owner wants.

And on a side-note, I don't think that selling the service is a good idea. Faucetbox did it all for free and you have even less functionality than Faucetbox.
Besides, aren't earnings for faucet owners pretty abismal to say the least, can't imagine too many people paying for a service like that.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

The user (FaucetRank.com) said that he claimed 100 sats successfully, so I assumed that the faucet worked.
He posted that before the OP made the thread about selling the service.

And I feel like I should get some kind of warning beforehand when I access the page with an adblocker, it's definitely something a faucet owner wants.
I'm fairly sure the script being used on that site is FaucetInABox. Depending on how he's configured it, it may not have adblock detection.

And on a side-note, I don't think that selling the service is a good idea. Faucetbox did it all for free and you have even less functionality than Faucetbox.
Besides, aren't earnings for faucet owners pretty abismal to say the least, can't imagine too many people paying for a service like that.
He's not selling the service individually to those who want to use the API, he is selling the entire website and service to someone else to run (I believe).
Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:31:47 AM

Sorry about the API, just disabled it since I'm going to sell it.
Really have many considerations about the funds, and other things to..

Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

He posted that before the OP made the thread about selling the service.

I'm fairly sure the script being used on that site is FaucetInABox. Depending on how he's configured it, it may not have adblock detection.

He's not selling the service individually to those who want to use the API, he is selling the entire website and service to someone else to run (I believe).

Yeah you're right, script that's being used in this web is FaucetBox' script (Faucet script) under GNU General Public License.
Just enable the API again a few minutes a go.... just to test it before I sell it.

Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Not the service, but the whole script (except faucetbox's script, since it's free script under GNU license)

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

Not the service, but the whole script (except faucetbox's script, since it's free script under GNU license)
Its good to see another micropayment service. In my opinion, frankly speaking , its not upto mark.  Have you seen faucethub.io. You have to think in unconventional way .You have to add some games or something to attract people. Otherwise no one will visit the site.At present faucethub is the best in terms of entertainment as well as for earning few satoshis also. just think different ways to make the site attractive. Adding a lottery script will be good or like slot games similar to gambling will be good. It will fetch more visitors. More visitors means more income.If you intend to sell the script you will get more buyers also and also you can increase the price of the script.
Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:17:52 AM

Its good to see another micropayment service. In my opinion, frankly speaking , its not upto mark.  Have you seen faucethub.io. You have to think in unconventional way .You have to add some games or something to attract people. Otherwise no one will visit the site.At present faucethub is the best in terms of entertainment as well as for earning few satoshis also. just think different ways to make the site attractive. Adding a lottery script will be good or like slot games similar to gambling will be good. It will fetch more visitors. More visitors means more income.If you intend to sell the script you will get more buyers also and also you can increase the price of the script.

Well maybe it's just my opinion that a simple script is the best, but after see this maybe I should add something else to the script.

vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

Nice website, tho you still need to improve a lot if you want to launch it commercially. Smiley

ShodanEnkidu

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:59:29 PM

Looks nice and simple, I like it. Please support many coin types Tongue
And somehow autocheck the uploaded faucets if they're still living.
 Wink
Dhiva (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:52:19 AM

Nice website, tho you still need to improve a lot if you want to launch it commercially. Smiley

Well, that's the first plan, but since I've decide to sell it, btw thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: