Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 327 times)
EzMike (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Hello,

I'm a little bit newby in the crypto-currencies world. There are a lot of currencies then I have some questions about mining and I hope you can help me.

Which currency is the most interesting to mine so as to do profits ? (I'm talking about cpu mining here - with my personnal computer)
Is it worth to use small miner (50$ USB miner) ?
Is it worth to make a own mining pool ?
What are the best you to make mining worth it ? (Any kind of tip that you can have about hardware, software, pool or everything else)

Obviously, I'm thinking you to answer these questions and have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:32:17 PM

Hello,

I'm a little bit newby in the crypto-currencies world. There are a lot of currencies then I have some questions about mining and I hope you can help me.

Which currency is the most interesting to mine so as to do profits ? (I'm talking about cpu mining here - with my personnal computer)
What are the best you to make mining worth it ? (Any kind of tip that you can have about hardware, software, pool or everything else)

Hello Dude  take you the time and Look here at the forum there are all answers you ask about ! 

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:35:21 AM

Hello,

If you want to mine, then do your homework and read the forum, don't be such lazy, and don't expect someone will do that for you.
For next time, keep posts like this for yourself, you're just doing forum messy!

This is my signature...
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

I find you quite hard with him, he is a newbie, just help him !

-Except you have a very high end CPU, do not lose your time CPU mining.
-No, it is not worth the money you will spend in it.
-It is not worth unless you have your own miners that will make the pool attractive for newcomers, because unless you offer no fees and you have a very high grade server, you will attract no one if there is not already a strong hashrate sent to your pool.
-Have an electrical price very low. Even starting today you can be profitable, but you will need some patience and a low electrical price.
nexitorned

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

A: Any crypto currency is profitable with CPU Mining, CPU MINING is dead long time ago. You only can make few cents in 3-4 months, there's wasting resources and electricity.

A: Nope, isn't anymore, low hashrate speed.

A: Nope, you will need a lot of speed to find any block with solo mining or pool mining (You'll need people with tons of hashrate)

A: You'll need free or cheap electricy, any kind of good Video Card (Like r9 280 or better) to make at least 1$ per day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: