Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paxful 10 Bitcoin Affiliate Giveaway  (Read 1328 times)
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:47:01 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 04:31:11 PM by Paxful_Marketing

BUY BITCOINS INSTANTLY: PAXFUL
Gift Cards, Cash Deposits, Online Transfers & Debit/Credit Cards

Paxful is a Peer to Peer Bitcoin marketplace connecting buyers with sellers. Simply select your preferred payment method and type in how many bitcoins you need.

Plus, for a limited time, Paxful is giving away 10 Bitcoins – estimated value of $8,736 USD at the current exchange rate – to people who try the affiliate program and get a user to signup and purchase at least $10 worth of Bitcoin. Also as a thank you to give back to the people who have helped strengthen the platform, all referrals to the Paxful affiliate program get 2% of each transaction made through the marketplace! This has been put together to offer new users an incentive to join our large network which has been growing rapidly - Over 400,000 people from all around the world have used Paxful.

Spread the word about bitcoin. Get paid passively from a globally interconnected network of bitcoin enthusiast ranging from beginners to advocates.

How it works?

Simply register through the link provided and spread the referral codes, banners and buttons - listed in your affiliate dashboard - on forums, social media platform, office wall or wherever you desire, you can get really creative if you wish!

Make money right away – there’s no waiting for referral fees to accrue. The best part of this program is that it extends to anyone who wants to buy or sell bitcoin around the world - with over 300 ways to pay.

Still not convinced? Well, from January 10th until February 10th we’ll be giving away thousands of dollars which will be paid out in the form of bitcoins. All affiliates will also go into a lottery just for trying to get Paxful referrals, from which 7 lucky people will receive a bitcoin each. The top 3 referrers will receive 1 Bitcoin each!

Affiliate Contest

Paxful volume on Coin Dance

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

Your claim sound fishy... On paxful i cannot see nothing about so i think you try to scam.

To Users: be careful! I suggest to don't click on link

Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

Your claim sound fishy... On paxful i cannot see nothing about so i think you try to scam.

Calling Scam without checking the link? That's a classic.

But I recommend you to check before accusing anyone of anything. Check the Paxful Blog. I just put the link on the post.
https://blog.paxful.com/introducing-paxfuls-30-days-bitcoin-affiliate-giveaways/

You can also go to Google and look op for "Paxful Giveaway" if you don't believe me.
https://www.google.com.co/search?q=paxful+giveaway&oq=paxful+givea&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60j69i61j69i60.3160j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Altty

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

I have been selling bitcoin on Paxful for a while now. Its a great service and a way to make good returns on your bitcoins. I will for sure enter this.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

Please guys Be aware from this this. Here you can see some scam accusation against them.

Pending Scams (exercise caution using these sites):

Reference: [EDU] List of Bitcoin Scam Sites

Pending paxful.com -  Reference - Reference 2 - Reference 3

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
polick

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

Have you heard? This is the right time to join Paxful. This January, in addition to the 2% commission in each transaction of your referrals, you can win up to 8 #BTC in the draw that you are making.

https://blog.paxful.com/introducing-paxfuls-30-days-bitcoin-affiliate-giveaways/

Paxful's affiliate program is open to anyone looking for new business opportunities. Affiliates earn 2% of all referred bitcoins bought or sold through their market platform. The program is global and participants gain instantaneously through the power of bitcoin's always-on technology. In practice, it is 10 times more productive than most bitcoin affiliate programs.

However, is Paxful Important for you? Check here and learn about Paxful Numbers!
https://coin.dance/volume/paxful

In addition, to reward the best affiliates, Paxful will award 1 Bitcoin bonus to the top 3 referrals during the period from January 10 to February 10. In addition, all those who participate will be registered to win 1 Bitcoin in the final draw. All that is required is a passion to teach others about Bitcoin.

Here you have everything you need to do:
    • Get referrals, banners and buttons - whatever works best for you.
    • Spread the word about bitcoin for the next 30 days. And get a $ 10 sale.
    • Sit down and see how your referral revenue increases in the control panel.

You can get even more entries to the contest by following the next link:
    https://gleam.io/YPR9m/paxful-affiliate-promotion

And That's all! Do not miss this opportunity to passively make money with Paxful and win up to 8 bitcoins easily.

Fantastic deal mate. I am in!
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

I have been selling bitcoin on Paxful for a while now. Its a great service and a way to make good returns on your bitcoins. I will for sure enter this.

It is even better than it sounds. Check the Link in the Paxful blog: https://blog.paxful.com/introducing-paxfuls-30-days-bitcoin-affiliate-giveaways/
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 06:51:27 PM

Have you heard? This is the right time to join Paxful. This January, in addition to the 2% commission in each transaction of your referrals, you can win up to 8 #BTC in the draw that you are making.

Paxful's affiliate program is open to anyone looking for new business opportunities. Affiliates earn 2% of all referred bitcoins bought or sold through their market platform. The program is global and participants gain instantaneously through the power of bitcoin's always-on technology. In practice, it is 10 times more productive than most bitcoin affiliate programs.

However, is Paxful Important for you? Check here and learn about Paxful Numbers!
https://coin.dance/volume/paxful

In addition, to reward the best affiliates, Paxful will award 1 Bitcoin bonus to the top 3 referrals during the period from January 10 to February 10. In addition, all those who participate will be registered to win 1 Bitcoin in the final draw. All that is required is a passion to teach others about Bitcoin.

Here you have everything you need to do:
    • Get referrals, banners and buttons - whatever works best for you.
    • Spread the word about bitcoin for the next 30 days. And get a $ 10 sale.
    • Sit down and see how your referral revenue increases in the control panel.

You can get even more entries to the contest by following the next link:

And That's all! Do not miss this opportunity to passively make money with Paxful and win up to 8 bitcoins easily.

Fantastic deal mate. I am in!

Excellent! Check this video if you need more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snZNyBYUs0

And remember You can get even more entries to the contest by following the next link:
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 07:04:58 PM

Calling Scam without checking the link? That's a classic.

But I recommend you to check before accusing anyone of anything.

Hello, I can't understand why you announced your offer from the new created account? Its looks something unclear, and yes, we mast careful! Without checking it, it is not my first time I heard about the Paxful good luck you and your promotions sir

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:11:22 PM

I think this Altty account of yours is the definition of classic Smiley you can't give away bitcoins to people if your main income source is the fee you taking from them. I never had any experience with paxful but I heard bad things about their services.

🖤😏
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

I think this Altty account of yours is the definition of classic Smiley you can't give away bitcoins to people if your main income source is the fee you taking from them. I never had any experience with paxful but I heard bad things about their services.

Interesting, Paxful is one of the fastest growing bitcoin companies globallyhttps://coin.dance/volume/paxful. Over 400,000 happy customers. We are working constantly to improve our service. One of our main objectives is to really to work more on forums to help quickly answer concerns.
CryptoBillboard

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

I want the banners to add it to my site. How do I get them?
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Some recent press about our affiliate promotion.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/01/12/paxfuls-affiliate-program-win-easy-money/

http://www.econotimes.com/Paxful-launches-bitcoin-based-affiliate-contest-to-give-away-10-BTC-482708

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/01/11/bitcoin-startup-paxful-launches-bitcoin-based-affiliate-contest-gives-away-10-bitcoins/
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

It's easy. Just folow this steps:

1) Login to your paxful account
2) Click here: https://paxful.com/affiliate-program
3) Add your affiliate name
4) Configure your link
5) Done! You will land on your dashboard page. There, under the Buttons, you can see the link to the Banners
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Please guys Be aware from this this. Here you can see some scam accusation against them.

Pending Scams (exercise caution using these sites):

Reference: [EDU] List of Bitcoin Scam Sites

Pending paxful.comReference - Reference 2 - Reference 3

Any response to this?

If you want to spread the word about this service, you might want to run marketing campaigns such us signature campaign. If you have 10btc to give, then for sure you will be able to do a campaign. And you also might want to use escrow for prize for affiliate contest. Good luck.
paxful_bitcoin

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

www.paxful.com/affiliate-program
We have added banners pack under the customize link section. You can use on of our pre-made banners, they are awesome!

As to clear everyones confusion, since we have alot of great stuff in pipeline for whole bitcoin community and beyond that we have expanded our team in order to engage more with community and get everybody excited for what is coming up!

To get more attention we did lauch the giveaway to people who will start using the affiliate content so please start spreading the word about bitcoin and get a chance to win bitcoins!
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

after reading all the scam references, I am not going to refer this site.
paxful_bitcoin

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

There is a clear explanation for this and we are working to control it.

This happens all the time in bitcoin web wallet world, except other sites simply don't report it to you.
Hackers will get into accounts.

1. By hacking your email account and thus without 2FA getting into your web wallet accounts linked to your email across all bitcoin web wallets.
2. By getting your email and password from hacked databases from other wallets.

This is why 2FA is now a standard in the industry. It works and often it is the only thing that works. In fact 2FA via SMS is also now not safe as hackers have found a way to use social engineering to import carrier numbers. Use Google Auth or Authy only.

We at Paxful are at the very forefront of mainstream bitcoin and we have seen it all. Despite our warnings users refuse to use 2FA. A strong password is simply not enough. You will get hacked without 2FA. We are giving our users more and more tools and showing them their logins and ip's and more tools are coming.

Please make an effort to use 2FA.

We are not in the business of stealing a few bucks from our users wallets. We spend hours trying to get a newbie their first bitcoin. Our CEO himself spent months on the phone with women from all over the USA showing them how to get and use bitcoin. We held their hands and taught them how to copy and paste and even listened to them cry all to get them their first bitcoins. There is even a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1rMnDINz4

Do you think we would destroy their confidence in bitcoin all to steal a few bucks, when it costs us far far more in support costs just to get one of them integrated? This makes zero business sense and no common sense. Please just use 2FA.

A STRONG PASSWORD IS NOT ENOUGH IN BITCOIN LAND!!!! Because at least 1000 hackers already have your strong password that has been leaked from a hacked web wallet database with the salt hacked. This happens all the time.

Paxful is on the forefront of bitcoin for the mainstream and we know how important this is. These scam accusations happen because people REFUSE to properly secure their accounts. We can only do so much, teaching people about 2FA after they have only just leaned to copy and paste and have been using the same password for the past decade is tough but working TOGETHER we can all do it. Please help us clean all this up because the faster we do the faster bitcoin gets into real peoples hands.

Isn't that why we all got into this in the first place? To empower people?

after reading all the scam references, I am not going to refer this site.
Paxful_Marketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

New Paxful seller 101

https://blog.paxful.com/tutorial-how-to-sell-part-1/
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

About this 'press' you are talking about. This is the disclaimer from NewsBTC:

"The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. 
NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one."

These are simply paid articles, so it's not exactly the best and unbiased form of learning about services/promotions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: