Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My brother from another mother: Dadon  (Read 869 times)
Zaun (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:03:44 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 02:20:20 AM by Zaun

What can I say?

Sometimes a little slow but overall for sure on of the best guys in this world.

Hoo roo/Oooroo
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:19:00 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's not much but I will tag him. ShadowCash is a Scamcoin always avoid scams.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:51:00 AM

I hope you get paid. Somehow.
When was the last time he replied to your messages?

Sorry for your loss. Hope someone on DT could give -ve till this is resolved.

Anyway, why is it that on the screenshot he's got -ve and yet he's clean now? Any idea what that previous negative was for and from whom?(Archived screenshot)

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

How long has it been since he was supposed to pay you? Those PM logs don't show the full story, regardless of whether they're authentic or not. I'm just not sure what exactly happened, or is this 'everything' (i.e. all PMs that are relevant)?

I've tagged them with negative trust.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:04:02 PM

What work did he ask you to do? I've dealt with him before and thought he would scam me, but he actually sent the bitcoins.
Zaun (OP)

Forza Roma

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:33:39 PM

How long has it been since he was supposed to pay you? Those PM logs don't show the full story, regardless of whether they're authentic or not. I'm just not sure what exactly happened, or is this 'everything' (i.e. all PMs that are relevant)?

I've tagged them with negative trust.

Thanks.

Yes I do understand a lot of information is lacking. My apologies for that.

@Lauda.
If you want to verify this please tell me. I will gladly sent you my credentials.

The case
Around the end of september Dadon and a user called litebit had a promotion for ShadowCash. They would reward everybody who could make new promotion materials for their coin ShadowCash.

I contacted him and we agreed on some articles which I published. After payment and finishing the project I gave him advise on more promotion and things I could do.
Before the project started I doubled checked the time/price spent with him and he agreed onto it.

The payment however never was a problem. With that I mean he never said he would not pay me. What he did was making excuses time after time.

First he was sick and dealt with some personal problems almost 'lost' access to his wallet and he was depressed, which I can understand. But now he was back...
Then there were family problems, sickness and the last excuses was that the price of Shadowcash was too low so he would pay me in BTC. From there he went off the grid.
At least to me, he does log in but then ignores me.

I don't think all his excuses are bogus, he does not seem to be a guy who will lie about it.  But then there are so many excuses and he just ignores my PM's for a month now. The times he does come online and responds he says payment will come later because of X, Y or Z. Now after so many months of waiting, I am fed up and since it's a serious amount, it should be properly dealt with by Dadon.

There are some personal PM"s which back this up. But I feel now is not the time to tell the world. Like I said, i do believe he has a intention to pay but does not realize you can't let somone who works for you wait so long.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:41:18 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 10:05:58 AM by dadon

Will pay you today PM me! there was a reason for the delay but that is irrelevant now, i have already sent you some sdc 300 or 400 i would need to double check but that was at a much higher price then today also  so i don't think owe you a full $2400 euro we are going to need to work this out, either here or in pm i have never ripped anyone off.
And i was never sick btw my father had cancer not me and yes my computer crashed and i needed to wait for a new one to reinstall wallet i sent you the sdc after that and then you asked for more, i still have all the emails.
wwonka36

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

If it pleases the court, I'm a little guy on the totem pole here but I'm going to weigh in on this. Dadon has been an upstanding, highly respected,and  permanent fixture in the Shadowcash community for years now. He has contributed and was always been willing to contribute funds for good ideas from anyone on the boards. Most of the time it's just a friendly vibe of people getting together and saying "Cool man, I like the idea. I'm willing to throw some sdc your way for the effort." A gentlemans agreement was made, albeit an open ended and vague one that looks like the freelancer gets to have the benefit of the doubt. So Dadon is feeling slightly taking advantage of because he has to honor whatever the freelancer thinks is fair, over and beyond and into the grey area. Dadon getting labeled a scammer is totally unfounded. Most the time on here you only virtually know someone, but I will tell you that the sdc community will blackball a scammer in a second and Dadon is not one.

W
Zaun (OP)

Forza Roma

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

@MrWonka
The moment you deny payment, be it a small amount or much it is scamming. However he is not the kind of guy who scams people so yeah it sounds harsh.
For that reason i tried to be timid and not aggressive stating:

Like I said, i do believe he has a intention to pay but does not realize you can't let somone who works for you wait so long.

And well we are all right. He came online today and have paid a very substantial amount (1300 SDC) which covers a lot.
At this moment I feel confident that both the title and this thread are misplaced which is why I will edit it and remove it in time.

At person who were quick to react. Thank you.
Please remove your feedback (like I did) and contact me for a small tip in compensation for your help and adequate action.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

Will pay you today PM me! there was a reason for the delay but that is irrelevant now, i have already sent you some sdc 300 or 400 i would need to double check but that was at a much higher price then today also  so i don't think owe you a full $2400 euro we are going to need to work this out, either here or in pm i have never ripped anyone off.
And i was never sick btw my father had cancer not me and yes my computer crashed and i needed to wait for a new one to reinstall wallet i sent you the sdc after that and then you asked for more, i still have all the emails.

Well done Dadon, felt like you won't scam after you paid me back then.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

I did pay you?

I think we will so yes will talk to core team and get back to you, thanks for the offer! btw love to see you join our community over @ slack https://slack.shadowproject.io

thanks again and hopefully talk soon

Received BTC. pleasure doing business with you. I would love to help you out with more things in the future.
BTC-Chaser

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

He means he felt like you wouldn't be a scammer, as you already paid him, back then.
At least that's what it looks like to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: